You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

That new eircom broadband ad

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: That new eircom broadband ad
    Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 9:48pm
Ya know that new eircom ad with the two kids who want to get french lessons and the teenager who wants to go to albuquerque to see brett.that ad annoys the fcuk out of me and their accents are grating to hear Dead.anyone else bothered by it?
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ya know that new eircom ad with the two kids who want to get french lessons and the teenager who wants to go to albuquerque to see brett.that ad annoys the fcuk out of me and their accents are grating to hear Dead.anyone else bothered by it?
+1 really annoying at this stage althpigh not as annoying as the one they ran with the liverpool fan with tje D4 accent doing a stevie gerrard chant
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:02pm
go compare ads are the most annoying ads of all time

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Justice 2012 Justice 2012 wrote:

+1 really annoying at this stage althpigh not as annoying as the one they ran with the liverpool fan with tje D4 accent doing a stevie gerrard chant

That is fukin cringe. The Carlsberg Trappatony bar one is going to get very fookin annoying if they're using that right up to the Euros. Only out about 3 weeks and already fed up of it.

Worst 2 are the jacamo and autoglass ads. Anyone who watches Attheraces should know what Im on about. thankfully about a month ago they started showing Irish ads on the Irish version like SSN and sky news.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2012 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

Originally posted by Justice 2012 Justice 2012 wrote:

That is fukin cringe. The Carlsberg Trappatony bar one is going to get very fookin annoying if they're using that right up to the Euros. Only out about 3 weeks and already fed up of it.

Worst 2 are the jacamo and autoglass ads. Anyone who watches Attheraces should know what Im on about. thankfully about a month ago they started showing Irish ads on the Irish version like SSN and sky news.
LOL the two bits on that ad that annoy me are the blonde hair blue eyed fella who says he ll sell his jersey or something along those lines.he looks like a swede or german fella.

the other bit is at thneend of the ad where the two lads come in the door have these smug faces when they re holding their pints the twats  

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Del-Piero View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Del-Piero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 10:36am
thought the used the same fella for all those eircom football ads, cause they were all incredibly sh*te and annoying!
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 10:53am
So the moral of the eircom ads is be a spoilt brat and your parents will give in.
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
charco2006 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charco2006 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 11:56am
When i see that horrible Eircom ad i always imagine some "up her own arse" marketing bird with a put-on  D4 accent coming up with the idea and thinking that the ad is hillarious. Cant stand it Dead

Cant stand the posh little brats on the ad either, or posh kids in general. Like the Billy Barry kids. It should be banned

Edited by charco2006 - 26 Mar 2012 at 11:58am
"What ya doin down there ya shoneen man!"
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:35pm
Their might be a few forum members here wrecking your heads on a tv ad in the next few weeks tooWink
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Their might be a few forum members here wrecking your heads on a tv ad in the next few weeks tooWink

You got the call too
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 1:29pm
The Allianz ads are the worst, the ones with random people trying to give advise.

"It was snowing out, and even though I was driving very carefully my car went into a skid. My advice is to always take car when driving"

my advise to you is shut the fook up ya thick bitch. everyone knows women cant drive but know you've just admitted to the whole country that you're a tool.
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

+1 I'd love to rip that opera c**ts larynx out.
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by sausy sausy wrote:

The Allianz ads are the worst, the ones with random people trying to give advise.

"It was snowing out, and even though I was driving very carefully my car went into a skid. My advice is to always take car when driving"

my advise to you is shut the fook up ya thick bitch. everyone knows women cant drive but know you've just admitted to the whole country that you're a tool.

LOL
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

Blow his f*cking brains out Hornet!!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 9:02pm
Anyone with eircom broadband having trouble with their connection? The Internet bar won't stay solid green so keeps disconnecting. Have reset it already but no joy. Any ideas?
seanyshuffler View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
PM snitch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanyshuffler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2013 at 11:27pm
Bump
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2013 at 12:16am
What does everyone think of the Eircom ads with the funky music?
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic