Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland v Bosnia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by whitesideOnside whitesideOnside wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

BUMP
Still plenty of tickets left for this no more than 40,000 in attendence I'd imagine. http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800486CB0CD6F05?artistid=1123642&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=741

If they can't sell this one out then really there's no hope.
I'm guessing as the hype builds the next two weeks should see a lot more tickets sell.
It'd be great to have a full house for the send off.

Ive been keeping my eye on the ticketmaster sales over the last week or so as a little side project in the course im doing. 

On Sunday they sold 325 tickets, Monday they sold 380 and today they sold 2629 tickets despite 2 new blocks in the premium section opening. The tickets in certain blocks have also changed price. There are now a lot of €20 tickets in large parts of the ground being sold. A couple of weeks ago there were very few, just in the restricted views and right up in the gods.

From the space of last monday to monday yesterday they sold 2225 tickets. Then 2629 over the last 24 hours Confused

Either there has been a massive advertisement campaign that i havnt seen or they are handing out free tickets to people. Expect tons of tickets being handed out in competitions in the next couple of weeks.

There are currently 6680 tickets available on ticketmaster, plus there will be plenty returned from clubs etc

Geek

Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
Sponsored Links

SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

Originally posted by whitesideOnside whitesideOnside wrote:

Originally posted by irelandfan irelandfan wrote:

BUMP
Still plenty of tickets left for this no more than 40,000 in attendence I'd imagine. http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800486CB0CD6F05?artistid=1123642&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=741

If they can't sell this one out then really there's no hope.
I'm guessing as the hype builds the next two weeks should see a lot more tickets sell.
It'd be great to have a full house for the send off.

Ive been keeping my eye on the ticketmaster sales over the last week or so as a little side project in the course im doing. 

On Sunday they sold 325 tickets, Monday they sold 380 and today they sold 2629 tickets despite 2 new blocks in the premium section opening. The tickets in certain blocks have also changed price. There are now a lot of €20 tickets in large parts of the ground being sold. A couple of weeks ago there were very few, just in the restricted views and right up in the gods.

From the space of last monday to monday yesterday they sold 2225 tickets. Then 2629 over the last 24 hours Confused

Either there has been a massive advertisement campaign that i havnt seen or they are handing out free tickets to people. Expect tons of tickets being handed out in competitions in the next couple of weeks.

There are currently 6680 tickets available on ticketmaster, plus there will be plenty returned from clubs etc

Geek

This could be Germans. They are well organised after all.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:47pm
Trying to buy a ticket and getting this message ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused And the only seats available are in twos ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

Trying to buy a ticket and getting this message ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused And the only seats available are in twos ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

No you can buy a single but there must be two seats either side.  Only found that today too.
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2012 at 11:53pm
So I can't buy a single ticket for that block because there are only sets of twos? For f**king f**k sake
hulkhogan View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hulkhogan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 12:16am
joke the amount off lads i know who wont pay 20 quid to go to this game but are willing to spend 2k on poland.I can see a lot of oxegen style crowd going to poland, like at oxegen where they have no interest in the bands only the drink therell be hundreds of lads who have no interest in football and are just there for the sessionThumbs Down
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:20pm
Lads will anyone here be actually sitting in their seat? Or will it be the usual free for all?

Pain in the hole people coming up to you 15 minutes into the game saying "that's my seat". Happened at the Estonia game Angry
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:59am
BUMP
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:37pm
I plan to move anyway because we have to amalgamate two gangs of friends who are seperated
dublin-hammer View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dublin-hammer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 1:55pm
Free for all
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 2:15pm
In that case, anyone have an SS ticket they need to get rid of?
irelandfan View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irelandfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:01pm
How much are tickets for this as I may have to spare ST for the West stand upper to get rid of??
I'm the gaffer whatever I say goes.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

In that case, anyone have an SS ticket they need to get rid of?
You still need a ticket?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:13pm
Free
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

I plan to move anyway because we have to amalgamate two gangs of friends who are seperated

your in a gang?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:28pm
Sorted BSM
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by dublin-hammer dublin-hammer wrote:

Free for all

no its not
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2012 at 7:00pm
If anyone needs rid of a ticket I will buy it off you in Scruffy's if you want.
It's Jack Shat
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 21>
  Share Topic