You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Not going to Poland list.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roigalway  ger99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Not going to Poland list.
    Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 7:47pm
Cry With a few days to go before the uefa ticket portal closes for season ticket holders and block bookers i've  had to face up that i'm not going to make it over to Poland and its fu&king crap as i've only missed a had full of home game's in the last 10 years or so anyone in the same boat?

1, ger
And they'll be dancing in streets of Total Network Solutions tonight."
Sponsored Links

schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 9:08pm
Perhaps folks can post the reasons they are not going and the YBIG jury will decide if they are valid. 

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

Perhaps folks can post the reasons they are not going and the YBIG jury will decide if they are valid. 

That's boll ocks.

What's it got to do with anyone or the need for others to judge or validate the reason why someone can't be in Poland?

schillaci View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la
I love Scott HULK Hogan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schillaci Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by schillaci schillaci wrote:

That's boll ocks.

What's it got to do with anyone or the need for others to judge or validate the reason why someone can't be in Poland?

Alright then. Lets just have a thread with people not going simply signing their name....... 

With 5 million people in Ireland, it could get quite tedious. Tongue
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:43pm
Have regrettably made the call that Poland is just not a realistic option for me for many reasons, sold my 3 tickets for the group games tonight so I am signing my name in here Cry

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:45pm
Cry
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Have regrettably made the call that Poland is just not a realistic option for me for many reasons, sold my 3 tickets for the group games tonight so I am signing my name in here Cry

ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:49pm
I know Brianie, killed me to do it and it was a big decision but it was the only option, coming home to no job in a few weeks being the main reason.

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:51pm

I know Brianie, killed me to do it and it was a big decision but it was the only option, coming home to no job in a few weeks being the main reason.

Ouch Sono, I know you were looking forward to it
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:53pm
Sure was JB, sometimes you have to make the decision you know deep down is the right one, I would have been looking at selling my car or taking out a good loan for the trip and with no job I just couldnt do either, sure it will be great craic in my local LOL Confused

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:54pm

Sure was JB, sometimes you have to make the decision you know deep down is the right one, I would have been looking at selling my car or taking out a good loan for the trip and with no job I just couldnt do either, sure it will be great craic in my local LOL Confused

Tell me about it, knew before going to Tallinn it wasn't on for me.
Steve Amsterdam View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I love buses

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve Amsterdam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 10:59pm
Sorry to hear lads. Must be gutting.
Molly Malone's pub- The home of YBIG in Amsterdam!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 11:08pm

Jaysus, you were only saying about hotel b&b on Friday, sorry to hear
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Steve Amsterdam Steve Amsterdam wrote:

Sorry to hear lads. Must be gutting.

if its of any minor consolation lads the fact euro 2016 in france will have 24 teams,the chances of ireland qualifying for another major tournament (if not brazil) is pretty good so ye could always go then to france which is handy to get to.
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by 9fingersbabb 9fingersbabb wrote:

Jaysus, you were only saying about hotel b&b on Friday, sorry to hear

Had to take stock and it just wasnt feasable, sickened Cry

Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 11:22pm
Sono just gather up all you have and put it on Hurricane Fly in the Champion Hurdle. See ya in Poznan then! Beer

(Cos if that doesn't win I'll have a seriousbout of depression coming on as well!)
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 11:24pm
LOL

Good man Conor!

Had a dream I won the lotto on Monday night, unfortunately a dream is all it was, I dont even do the fukin lotto!

If things drastically pick up when I am home then it may be a possibility but realistically it wont be.

soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2012 at 11:25pm

LOL

Good man Conor!

Had a dream I won the lotto on Monday night

Follow your dreams Roundy, follow your dreams
dotts101 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dotts101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2012 at 12:31am
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

LOL

Good man Conor!

Had a dream I won the lotto on Monday night

Follow your dreams Roundy, follow your dreams

soccerc, you not going, how come you went on the reccie trip with carlsberg then?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic