Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Arsenal thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 229>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 1:32am
Arsenal will be laughing when the financial fair play system comes into play!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 1:54am
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Arsenal will be laughing when the financial fair play system comes into play!
They'll still find a way to sell their best players!
Here we go again
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 7:36am
Arsenal are my favourite london club - I find the thought
of Van P playing for Man united disturbing. Same last year with Nasri and Man city.

The money is destroying the game.

I don't understand what they are doing, I suppose with an alleged 18year waiting list for seasons tickets, it does not look like fans will be able to change anything.

Nasri said after he transferred to Mancity that Arsenal is a selling club, looks like he was right.

Edited by Andkend - 21 Jul 2012 at 7:51am
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

Arsenal are my favourite london club - I find the thought
of Van P playing for Man united disturbing. Same last year with Nasri and Man city.

The money is destroying the game.

I don't understand what they are doing, I suppose with an alleged 18year waiting list for seasons tickets, it does not look like fans will be able to change anything.

Nasri said after he transferred to Mancity that Arsenal is a selling club, looks like he was right.

18 year waiting list me arse. I'm on the waiting list since the emirates opened and got an email 2 weeks ago offering the season ticket. I know a number of others on ybig received the same offer.
Andkend View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andkend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2012 at 10:24am
I read on the Dailymail last year that Arsenal has one of the longest of all the premiership clubs seasons ticket waiting lists and around 18years - that it was why fans will never stop buying and its hard to make changes in Arsenal.

Interesting what you say coleman
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2012 at 1:28pm
what sorta squad did they stick out against kitchee today? Wouldve expected to beat them easily
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2012 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

what sorta squad did they stick out against kitchee today? Wouldve expected to beat them easily

Friendlies are friendlies - can't take anything from them. Kitchee useless then?

17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2012 at 9:35pm
Hong kong teams wouldnt nearly register on an asian level, pretty poor standard there. Kitchee have a preseason tourno every year though and normally get decent teams in it. Arsenal shouldve stull won by as you say, it means nothing
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 9:54pm
If we get santi and don't have another mare at the start of the season then I can see us catching united. city have the league wrapped up for the next few years.
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 9:56pm
Malaga are in a mess, no way will he want to stay. Up to Arsenal now to pay the price and not piss about looking for a reduction in his price. This is something I could easily see happen. They have the opportunity to get a great player and I hope they just fookin take it.
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2012 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Malaga are in a mess, no way will he want to stay. Up to Arsenal now to pay the price and not piss about looking for a reduction in his price. This is something I could easily see happen. They have the opportunity to get a great player and I hope they just fookin take it.

100% agree. Sick of us losing out on players because of dragging our heels for one reason or another. Need to just get this sorted as soon as possible before anyone else steps in, even if that does mean spending an extra couple of million. Cazorla could be the difference between a good season and a bad season.
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 12:13am
I see that group has pulled out of buying them. Sad to see. Deadline for them to pay debts back is tomorrow isn't it? Wouldn't mind Rondon following him would give the strikers department a bit of depth.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2012 at 8:44am
Close of play today is the deadline for malaga. Will be interesting to see what the owners do. Beware City fans....this could be a taste of things to come.
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2012 at 1:09pm
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
M.50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Andkend Andkend wrote:

I read on the Dailymail last year that Arsenal has one of the longest of all the premiership clubs seasons ticket waiting lists and around 18years - that it was why fans will never stop buying and its hard to make changes in Arsenal.

Interesting what you say coleman

enough said

18-year waiting list my arse Embarrassed

It was about 8 a couple a number of seasons ago but people who were 2-3 years into that are currently getting offered season tickets, they can't give em away. Anyway, Silver Membership is the best option for Gooners, if everyone could, they would take it in favour of Gold.
M.50 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 4:23pm
and that's prob the reason it has taken a 100% price increase in the last 2 years Angry
MJD View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 10:30am
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-sign-spain-midfielder-santi-cazorla
Great signing. Things are shaping up quite well now. Still need a few more to strengthen the squad, but our starting 11 isn't half bad now!
17 International Caps
16 International Goals
COYFIG
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 7:16pm
Rvp to United a done deal?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 229>
  Share Topic