You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Arsenal thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 206207208209210 229>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Mar 2018 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Tut tut tut
Men having a football debate backing up their opinions with points and examples
The forums gone

Discussing the Arsenal manager in the Arsenal thread no less!
Sponsored Links

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 1:37pm
A huge Game today for Arsenal. Must win......

And Brighton just scored....

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 1:55pm
Aubameyang looks like he doesn't give a bollox
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 1:56pm
What a shambles 2-0
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 1:58pm
Cech will save you 15 points per season they said when he signed

He’s awful and has been for a while
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 2:00pm
f**kin hell. Surely he goes if they lose this
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 2:00pm
They look like they'll concede a few more from set pieces in this game
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

f**kin hell. Surely he goes if they lose this

*Signs 2 year contract extension

Image result for arsene wenger

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 2:12pm
This could finish 3 or 4
Brighton look like they’ll get the next goal
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 2:13pm
Some scud I am
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 4:47pm
Cech has never been the best with the ball at his feet, but in the last 2 months he has been terrible, and yet Mustafi continues to play it back to him. Awful defending from the corner, leaving Duffy with a free run. Cech should save the 2nd.

Worst performance in the first half I can remember, and that's saying something considering the sh1te thats been delivered over the last decade or so.

Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2018 at 5:15pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Cech has never been the best with the ball at his feet, but in the last 2 months he has been terrible, and yet Mustafi continues to play it back to him. Awful defending from the corner, leaving Duffy with a free run. Cech should save the 2nd.

Worst performance in the first half I can remember, and that's saying something considering the sh1te thats been delivered over the last decade or so.

On this very issue alone, passing the ball back constantly to Cech, all the coaching staff should be sacked. I've never seen anything so basic and so wrong done numerous times s game over a 2 year period, and yet it hasn't been stamped out by management. Bizarre. It's like they do zero analysis after games or something.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 04 Mar 2018 at 5:16pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 6:55pm
Arsenal winning 2-0 away and could be 3 up. Milan are very poor. 

They have a great chance of winning this tournament and I assume will concentrate everything on the Europa for the rest of the season given Top 4 is more or less gone. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:05pm
Atletico, Dortmund, Lazio, Leipzig, Lyon and Marseille are all still there. They're all either currently in the CL places in their domestic league or fighting for it.

There's a decent number of teams can win this yet. Arsenal and those six could be seven of the last eight.

Edited by SuperDave84 - 08 Mar 2018 at 7:06pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Atletico, Dortmund, Lazio, Leipzig, Lyon and Marseille are all still there. They're all either currently in the CL places in their domestic league or fighting for it.

There's a decent number of teams can win this yet.

Arsenal are more than capable of beating all them plus they've nothing to lose so those other teams that are in or around those CL places are fighting on two fronts. Arsenal only need to concentrate on the Europa. 

I wonder what odds they'd be? 

I might put a few quid on City to win the CL and Arsenal to win the EL. Both have good chances of doing it imo. Might as well make a profit of the bookies if they both sicken me LOLWink
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:13pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

There's a decent number of teams can win this yet. Arsenal and those six could be seven of the last eight.

Would have Atletico as favourites. Dortmund, Leipzig & Arsenal far too inconsistent. Would be surprised to see Lyon or Marseille contest the final
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:19pm
Dortmund 2-0 down at home..
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:21pm
Maybe a Red Bull vs. Red Bull final. Would be great for football.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 206207208209210 229>
  Share Topic