You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Arsenal thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 229>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 1:29am
On course for 9 titles in a row...
Sponsored Links

BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 8:00am
Walcott (verb)-to start something with promise,but finish poorly
Example-Arsenal have just Walcotted out of Europe
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
jackshat View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Jack shat in case you're wondering

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackshat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 8:13am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

Deserves a thread of it's own.
I have to say that are on a downward spiral big time.

Tonight's result is such a massive blow. 
Wenger must consider his position now?

25 games gone in the EPL and they are 17 points behind the leaders.
No silverware in 7 years.

Discuss?

Wow you haven't won a major trophy in the last 7 years. Life is sh*t for Arsenal fans alright
It's Jack Shat
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 9:29am
What are you talking about Jack?
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 9:53am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Sums him up perfectly...he would drive ya mad but that consistency and decision making might come with age....he reminded me of mc geady last nite taking on about 4 defenders!!
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 10:54am
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Great effort by Arsenal tonight but that sorta heart and application shoulda been there 2 weeks ago.  The mountain was too high to climb.

As for Ibrahimovic and his fans on here.............Embarrassed, what a complete and utter fake. 

dont let landon donovan see this he ll go daft .i was posting before the game how theres been big games over the years and hes been foind wanting as he was last night.bring back henrik larsson
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 10:58am
To be fair to Ibrahimovic and Robinho, great work rate from the pair. they really put their heart and soul into every game they play
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 10:59am
Originally posted by greengiant greengiant wrote:

Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Sums him up perfectly...he would drive ya mad but that consistency and decision making might come with age....he reminded me of
mc geady last nite taking on about 4 defenders!!

I love mcgeady.he s a great lad for getting back and defending but its like he s in 2 minds when he gets to the byline and doesnt know whether to blast it across or chip it.walcott isnt as skillful but has great pace but like nani his decision making is bad at times
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 8:39pm
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2012 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by FREEWHEELER FREEWHEELER wrote:

Great effort by Arsenal tonight but that sorta heart and application shoulda been there 2 weeks ago.  The mountain was too high to climb.

As for Ibrahimovic and his fans on here.............Embarrassed, what a complete and utter fake. 

am I right in saying this lad has won league titles in each of the last 8 years in whatever league he's played in. if thats the case he must be a terrible player Embarrassed
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
heyirish View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote heyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 11:35am
lukas podolski signs

bellived to be €100k a week....could the arsenal money model be changing. he must be their first 100k a week player
karl pilkington to doctor when getting prostate examined: jesus thats high up that is, fcuking hell, right you're touching a lung now
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 12:19pm
Fantastic signing in my opinion. He's on a big wage by Arsenal terms but the transfer fee was not bad for a player of his ability. I never got why he never made a big impact at Bayern, it probably put other big clubs off. He has always impressed for Germany. Still only 26 and coming into his prime. Think he can be really successful in England and it's a good sign for Arsenal fans
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 12:27pm
All I can say is hope it is an addition and not a replacement for Van Persie. Would need at least another 2 signings of that calibre to persuade him to stay. Dont think it is about the money with him he just wants to win trophies.
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 12:31pm
Step in the right direction....they need a world class winger and another fabregas type player in midfield to have any hope of keeping RVP....Walcott is an impact sub simple as and chamberlain looks to have a great future...Rosicky is really steppin up to the plate...if he can keep fit and stay in form he could prove to be a very important player for arsenal...il have to admit i wrote him off Confused...what do u goons make of gibbs is he gonna make it and stay there?,would u be on the hunt for another LB?...he looks dodgy at times but still very young

Edited by greengiant - 08 Mar 2012 at 12:32pm
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 1:09pm
Gibbs is far to injury prone and his positional sense is questionable. Id give Santos until January to see if he improves. A season in the PL did Koscielny wonders. Dont think wing is the main worry anymore if Rvp stays id imagine Podolski will play on the left giving a choice of OX, Ryo, Walcott and Gervinho for the other position. Chamakh and Park will probably leave which leaves room for another striker.
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2012 at 1:17pm
Delighted to hear the news. Always a big fan of lucas and believe his work ethic is going to be a big plus for Arsenal.

Gibbs won't make it now at Arsenal. In possession he can be very poor and positional sense he's not the best.

Edited by colemanY2K - 08 Mar 2012 at 1:18pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Nnamdi Asomugha View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nnamdi Asomugha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2012 at 3:19pm
Wenger now denying that he has signed Podolski. But I suppose he was always going to say that anyway. Havent seen much of Podolski myself but his record at international level is very impressive and has nearly a hundred caps at only 26 years of age.
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2012 at 5:17am
wenger a point behind the white knight of english football, great news. Clap
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 229>
  Share Topic