Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Arsenal thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 229>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 7:43pm
Ramsey to join Juve on four year contract worth twenty million a year.

Good move for him. Win a few titles and champions league football every season.

Sponsored Links

Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:14pm
Strange that arsenal are so willing to let him go. One of their main players not so long ago and still well able to do a job in the premiership
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:52pm
Highest paid British player of all time
If you’re going to spend 400k a week you’d want a bit better than Aaron Ramsey IMO

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 11 Feb 2019 at 8:53pm
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:57pm
He was looking for 400k a week? 
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 9:01pm
He’s getting it at juve according to 5 Live
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 10:16pm
Good jaysus
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 10:40pm
Not worth 40k a week, I don’t know how anybody rated him.. himself and Özil should have been out the door long ago. 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 10:56pm
f**king hell LOL
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by Gaz Gaz wrote:

Strange that arsenal are so willing to let him go. One of their main players not so long ago and still well able to do a job in the premiership

Nothing strange about it. He wanted his wage to be on a par with Ozils. There was no chance of that happening at Arsenal.

Don't get me wrong, he is a good player but for two many of the big games in the league and champions league when the tough got going he disappeared. 

The fact he will be getting 400k p/w says more about Juventus and their judgement than it does about Arsenal.
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 11:29pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Not worth 40k a week, I don’t know how anybody rated him.. himself and Özil should have been out the door long ago. 

He’s a class player.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 11:47pm
Obviously a bit of an exaggeration from me, but he is a class player on YouTube, not if you have to watch him week in week out for arsenal. That being said his performances in Euro 2016 were world class, but he never reached anywhere near that level with arsenal. I personally think ozil should have been offloaded years ago and Ramsey given a chance in that position but that never happened. Maybe things will work out differently at Juve. 
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 12:23am
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

He’s a class player.
+1

Have always thought he was an excellent footballer.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Jimmy Raggatip View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy Raggatip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 1:56am
agent earning his coin there

f**k knows where Juve get their money from, Ronaldo must be on double that
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 3:43am
He's a great footballer when played in his correct position rather than played as one of the wider midfielders but no way is he worth that money. It's a ridiculous amount of money to be spending on wages for someone who realistically shouldnt even get half of that per week.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 6:42am
Originally posted by Jimmy Raggatip Jimmy Raggatip wrote:

agent earning his coin there

f**k knows where Juve get their money from, Ronaldo must be on double that

His agent did very well but there was no transfer fee. At 28 he would have went for a big fee: £40M +
Zlatan was on £350k a week at United with no resale value.

Wait to you see the contract De Gea gets from Man United!

colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 7:58am
The word 'great' gets bandied about too often. He is a very good player, not a great player. 
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 8:06am
Thanks Eamon.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 8:07am
LOL
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 215216217218219 229>
  Share Topic