FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Arsenal thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 229>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ZacSr View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZacSr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Arsenal thread
    Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by razzmatazaz razzmatazaz wrote:

Quality win. Cool

Very high quality. Check out the match stats:

Edited by ZacSr - 05 Mar 2024 at 1:41pm
Sponsored Links

ZacSr View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZacSr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2024 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

3 0 already the Gooners could well give the Blades a hammering.

0 - 6 was fun and emotional :)
razzmatazaz View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razzmatazaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 10:45pm
Quality win. Cool
Double Maxim View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2024 at 8:15pm
3 0 already the Gooners could well give the Blades a hammering.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2024 at 9:34pm

Huge win for the Gooners tonight now third top.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Banana_RepublicFC Banana_RepublicFC wrote:

It was an even game, with both teams showing little ambition. A draw would have been fair result.

City would be happy with 7 wins from 8 had they beaten Wolves. Losing away vs Arsenal is acceptable.

It shows how influential Rodri is. Badly missed.

Missed 3 games with his ban and lost all 3

The game he came back for in the CL they were back to their dominant best. Has long been City's most important player.

Agreed! Should be in with a shout to win the Ballon D’or this year, I would have him ahead of Haaland.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by Banana_RepublicFC Banana_RepublicFC wrote:

It was an even game, with both teams showing little ambition. A draw would have been fair result.

City would be happy with 7 wins from 8 had they beaten Wolves. Losing away vs Arsenal is acceptable.

Missed 3 games with his ban and lost all 3

The game he came back for in the CL they were back to their dominant best. Has long been City's most important player.
Banana_RepublicFC View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banana_RepublicFC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 12:28pm

Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

City will win the league by 10+ points!

Nice of them to give a few of the “rivals” a bit of hope early in the season mind.

They will. They do this every year and reel people into thinking there is an actual title race. 2nd half of the season they won't drop any points.
Gaz View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
You'll always be Gazsh to me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 10:57am
Can't see Spurs challenging - far too big a leap for them to go from 8th to challenging for the title and as Baldie says - there's not enough depth there when inevitable injuries/suspensions start happening. They'd need a miracle season like Leicester had to win the league 
I dont email the count anymore, its been 9 months : ( He even sent me a YBIG scarf for my Birthday
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Double Maxim Double Maxim wrote:

Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Premier league is wide open in my view. 

I know it's early days and the January window and injuries will be critical factors but I think Spurs will be genuine challengers this season.

They have a quality manager.

Huge lack of squad depth esp in crucial areas such as centre back and holding midfielder and striker.  

Lose Romero/ VDV, Bissouma, Maddison or Son and in serious bother. 

April early May also is a tough run of games for them.  Newcastle and Liverpool away and City and Arsenal at home. 
AKA pedantic kunt
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 10:38am
City will win the league by 10+ points!

Nice of them to give a few of the “rivals” a bit of hope early in the season mind.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 10:30am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I know it's early days and the January window and injuries will be critical factors but I think Spurs will be genuine challengers this season.

They have a quality manager.
John Nice View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 10:24am
Beggars belief that Kovacic wasnt sent off, particularly when you see Jota's 2 yellows the week beforehand. Michael Oliver (who I used to rate as a ref) was one of those off reffing in the UAE. Again, not a good look for PGMOL.
Idah Dream!
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2023 at 4:48am
City much better in the first half. Arsenal probably deserved it based on the 2nd half. Just about though.

For a keeper who was brought in because he's meant to be better with his feet and better on crosses, Raya couldn't have had a worse 1st half.

Kovacic should have been sent off. 

City still favourites but at least it keeps it interesting.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2023 at 6:40pm
Arsenal deserved that
Very dull game of football 
Not sure how Kovacic didn’t get sent off 
With no Rodri and no Dr Bruyne, City didn’t seem to have any ideas. 
Jury out on the summer signings for me for City 
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2023 at 6:38pm
AKA pedantic kunt
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2023 at 6:31pm

Fair play to the Gooners tonight but can't see them being EPL winners come May. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 229>
  Share Topic