You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Irish Cricket Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 125>
Author
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2019 at 5:47pm
T20 WC qualifiers starting in 2 days. The side has been in decent touch lately. Optimistic. 

Edited by Zldo - 16 Oct 2019 at 5:48pm
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2019 at 11:59am
Hong Kong 80 -2 off 11 v Ireland,  world cup qualifiers. Singapore beat Scotland earlier. 
Zldo View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zldo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 7:59am
comfortable win yesterday. Two important games coming up
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 6:57pm
Cricketers joining the rugby and football teams in putting in an horrific performance this week

Live on sky cricket 
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 7:10pm
For f**k sake Angry
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 7:20pm
We should just stick to the gah
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 7:38pm
Confused

Confused where are the glad we lost posters?

Oh yeah they only care when it happens in a sport we've actually achieved something in. 
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 8:38pm
Hahaha rugger bugger bitter ****sLOL
King Neymar View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Confused

Oh yeah they only care when it happens in a sport we've actually achieved something in. 
I'll bite to the sad fkrs toys out of the pram bs. 

Ireland cricket has won more intercontinental trophies and possibly more trophies since the year 2000 than the pile of sh*te your sobbering away about. All with sfa funding unlike another 10 team sport. 

Grow up and fkn wise up ya sad fk 
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 10:42pm

Confused

Here you go! I’m glad, largely because cricket is a load of ****!Played by posh ****s!
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 11:10pm
I'll point out I didn't throw any toys all I said was it really shows the difference between sports.

I respect every person who represents Ireland be that football, rugby, cricket, polo, tiddlywinks. 

I don't wish anyone who represents us to lose. 

If that makes me i sad f**k then I'm a sad f**k 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 11:14pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Confused

Here you go! I’m glad, largely because cricket is a load of ****!Played by posh ****s!

I'm not sure if 'posh' is the correct word to describe John Mooney...
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2019 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by King Neymar King Neymar wrote:

Confused

Ireland cricket has won more intercontinental trophies and possibly more trophies since the year 2000 than the pile of sh*te your sobbering away about. All with sfa funding unlike another 10 team sport. 

Calling rugby a 10 team sport while trying to defend cricket LOLLOLLOL

Probably a good time to remind you the football World Cup has only been won by 8 different teams!

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 12:33am
Originally posted by Shoco Shoco wrote:

Confused

Probably a good time to remind you the football World Cup has only been won by 8 different teams!
Have all 10 won the rugby? Doesn't that generally refer to the teams that are competitive and don't get Hammered? Although after today's result maybe it's only a 2 or 3 team competition. How many have won the rugby anyway. Surely more then the rugby?

But yeah in terms of competitive teams that have there's a lot more then the 8 or 9 in rugby. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 1:12am
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Confused

I'm not sure if 'posh' is the correct word to describe John Mooney...
What about ‘****’?
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 1:13am

Confused

Fair point, Cricket has 11 at best 12 competitive teams. But the Irish team who were full blown amateurs in 07 finished last 8 of a 12 team comp. 

Since then, living off a tiny fraction of government funding (North and south) of the 10 team 'sport' they have won a higher number of trophies than their compatriots in the 10 team competition...

Lest we forget(almost the season) it wasn't me coming into the thread sobbering like some spoilt child throwing out inaccuracies all round themselves.... 
He loves the kids, he brings the gear, thinks he's Mother Theresa this year.....
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 1:14am
Originally posted by eireland eireland wrote:

Confused

Have all 10 won the rugby? Doesn't that generally refer to the teams that are competitive and don't get Hammered? Although after today's result maybe it's only a 2 or 3 team competition. How many have won the rugby anyway. Surely more then the rugby?

But yeah in terms of competitive teams that have there's a lot more then the 8 or 9 in rugby. 
6 cricket winners of the world cup at my count, 4 of the rugby is it? 
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Neymar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 1:15am
And NZ could count themselves very unlucky not to win 4 years ago 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 111112113114115 125>
  Share Topic