Eamon Zayed hat trick

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 1:17pm
wouldnt be a favourite of mine either,though he looks like he's after shedding a bit of timber.

MrFantastico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:19pm

Smashing hatrick. Defending was atrocious but cant take the quality of the goals away from the lad.

Ps, i think this should be in the RoI.

he has played for libya, and he is piss poor player, the standard in iran is muck
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by MrFantastico MrFantastico wrote:

Smashing hatrick. Defending was atrocious but cant take the quality of the goals away from the lad.

he has played for libya, and he is piss poor player, the standard in iran is muck

You watch a lot of Iranian football do you?
MrFantastico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 2:51pm

i watch football asia, a lot of people don't watch LOI on here and say it is sh*t and yet you say nothing to them, you are probably one of the neigh sayers aswell are you ? 
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Clonbhoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 4:02pm

i watch football asia, a lot of people don't watch LOI on here and say it is sh*t and yet you say nothing to them, you are probably one of the neigh sayers aswell are you ? 

I'm a cork city fan smart arse. And watching football asia is a bit like watching ten minutes of MSN and saying our league is sh*te. Unless you have a season ticket at Persepolis put your ignorance back in its box
The Boy Z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 4:20pm

Was he not LOI player of the year and top scorer?And that was in a season where he was racially abused by a Shamrock player,which couldn't have been easy for him.
Row Z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Row Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 4:28pm
Fair play to the lad, great to see. Some crowd by the way, Id say he's a hero over there now.
"Just put it up there..."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 5:03pm

I'm a cork city fan smart arse. And watching football asia is a bit like watching ten minutes of MSN and saying our league is sh*te. Unless you have a season ticket at Persepolis put your ignorance back in its box

I can't believe he just said i watch Football Asia , so that could give him a full insight on the Iranian League Standard LOL I wouldn't mind Football Asia shows mainly International matches along with AFC Champions League game's so domestic league matches are not shown in any great detail , bar the odd exception.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 5:50pm
I doubt there was 90,000 in the stadium when he scored.

Three very well taken goalsClap

Was that his debut?

What minute did he come on?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 7:16pm

never liked the **** when he was with us, lazy f**ker

Not my favourite player either by any means but fair play to him on the hat-trick.  He should send his bottle of champers to Turner.

was never a fan but recall one game down in Turners Cross [round the time when the sh*t hit the fan] and the lazt **** never even tried to put a shift in
M.50 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.50 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2012 at 7:56pm
Persepolis were down to 10 men too Big smile

no official attendance yet but would be surprised if there wasn't at least 60,000 at it
Billy O'Toole View Drop Down
Official forum mess

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy O'Toole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 10:30pm
Fair play to him and he's got a good deal over there supposedly
Ybig holy jaysus - 4 points for Gerk & Count

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 10:59pm
'wow he is good, i didn't know we have a irish player in our league, he did a really nice job.'

my mate from Tehran on Zayed
soccerc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 11:20pm

'wow he is good, i didn't know we have a irish player in our league, he did a really nice job.'

..but he's Libyan 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

..but he's Libyan 

he's irish born and bred!
soccerc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 11:28pm

..but he's Libyan 

by that logic James McCarthy is Scottish, Sean St Ledger and Simon Cox are English, we can't have it both ways.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 11:31pm

..but he's Libyan 

by that logic James McCarthy is Scottish, Sean St Ledger and Simon Cox are English, we can't have it both ways.

Zayed's played more games for ireland than libya across the age groups, bit diff too in that those three always considered themselves irish while zayed presumably considered himself irish, agree with you to an extent but it is different

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 6:09am

Roy of the Rovers stuff .

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>