You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAO BSM: Schools Rugby Alert

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by tribalarmy tribalarmy wrote:

Roscrea 13-10 Terenure

Big shock in the home of rugby.
holy sh*t! There goes my nap of terenure...my people were sooo wrong
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Funsize Crouchy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Funsize Crouchy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 6:24pm
Great finish to the game. Terenure were unlucky not to get something from it
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 6:27pm
Biggest sporting occasion in Tallaght since Spurs played Rovers
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 6:30pm
Terenure had some serious backs There is defo at least one international between them. They just couldnt get ball off Roscrea and their bludgeoning forward play.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 4:51pm
Newbridge and Michaels are currently on Setanta. Michaels are up 21-10. The 10 off Michaels looks a player, there is an air of J.Sexton about him Thumbs Up
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 5:42pm
How come Roscrea play in Leinster Confused
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Mar 2013 at 10:47pm
So its the aul classic of Blackrock v Michaels in the final at the RDS. Whats the story with the Annual YBIG meet up? Kiely's>Match>GilesD4's gaff>Wes and then end up in Kyrstal again or are we changing it up this year?
gilesD4 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gilesD4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Landon Donovan Landon Donovan wrote:

So its the aul classic of Blackrock v Michaels in the final at the RDS. Whats the story with the Annual YBIG meet up? Kiely's>Match>GilesD4's gaff>Wes and then end up in Kyrstal again or are we changing it up this year?

Chez moi at 9am>Watch a Trilogy of Heino cup wins> If Svetlana isn't too busy stealing my silver cutlery, she normally serves up some Onion Brie Pizza, Smoked Salmon Pizette and I shall be rustling up some Baked Brie in Phyllo with Mango Chutney> After a few Courvoisiers and some Bolivian marching powder>Kiely's (Never any commoners on school cup final dayClapClapClapClap) >Match> A few liveners and Cardiff 2009 >Kyrstal

Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 8:50am
Loike Luftwaffe style timing and precision
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:25am
I'll bring my DVD of The BSM Final...the JCT '96 Final
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 10:32am
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

I'll bring my DVD of The BSM Final...the JCT '96 Final

With new camera angles of THAT Try. It was the day Ireland became Rugby Country Clap
gilesD4 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gilesD4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2013 at 2:28pm
After muchos bottles of Dom PĂ©rignon in Kyrstalback to mine for the annual burning of the Blackrock flag.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 12:11pm
The day has finally arrived. Just finished watching the 1996 Cup Semi final here in GilesD4s gaff, next is the final and THAT try, then to Keily's Clap

Svetlana served up a top notch breakfast. Just a shame she had an accident in the kitchen and is now in Vincents hospital. It seems to be another tradition that GilesD4s help ends up in hospital on Schools Cup Final day. Giles being the gent he is, rang for the ambulance himself. 

Ive heard back from Giles' brother Sebastian, that the Muckross parents association have already set up camp in Kiely's awaiting BSMs arrival.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 1:59pm
The Munster schools cup final is on Setanta as a warm up to the big one Thumbs Up
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 3:32pm
What a top day so far
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 5:15pm
Top top game. The winner is surely the joint favourite with the Womens Rugby team for the Irish team of the year.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 5:48pm
Blackrock win 23-20 Thumbs Up

GilesD4 is not happy. I just seen him kick a Blackrock 1st year in the face. He gave him 100 lids after though to stop him crying Thumbs Up

Edited by Landon Donovan - 18 Mar 2013 at 5:48pm
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2013 at 5:51pm
Bookies had the handicap spot on
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic