Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The FAI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The FAI
    Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 6:18pm
I have had serious problems with these guys for a while now. For a variety of reasons, but this one takes the biscuit.

I was advised by a pro coach to do my B Licence in the UK or anywhere outside of Ireland. Apparently, a UEFA B Qualification has lost any sort of recognition abroad if it is gained in Ireland.

I applied for my UEFA B in Wolverhampton, and have been informed that the FA DO NOT recognise qualifications gained in Ireland. Maybe that's because they award Kick Start 1 and 2 to any tramp who turns up. To think that you can do one assesment based exam and go onto your UEFA B here. I never even HEARD of a UEFA C until they mentioned you needed one for the FA Course...

This will easily set me back a year or 2

I hope someone from the FAI reads this. Sort it THE f**k OUT!!!
Sponsored Links

MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 6:19pm
And if anyone is serious about coaching, do not bother your bollocks with KS1 and 2. Go to the UK and do your Levels 1, 2 and UEFA C. Don't waste your time like I've wasted mine

RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 6:20pm
Fcuk sakes , disgrace
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 6:23pm
jesus, shocking stuff. will defo take that 2nd post on board for the future, thanks mark
Landon Donovan View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Sheldon Cooper

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Landon Donovan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 6:57pm
Disgrace. Can you not do it up North Mark? I'm sure it's a lot easier trek than to Wolverhampton. I've heard of a good few top level gaffers doing it up there.
Irish Times Fantasy 6 Nations

League Name: YBIG League
Password: YBIG
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 7:18pm
I was told it's just as bad up there Landon, from the same coach. Apparently Scotland are one of the top in Europe. Might do it there. It's an investment, so don't care what it all costs!
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2012 at 7:19pm
Best of luck with it UCD
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 7:02pm
I'm down to do KS 2 next weekend but might pass on it now
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 7:37pm
you been on to the fai about this Mark?
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by BabbsBalls BabbsBalls wrote:

I'm down to do KS 2 next weekend but might pass on it now
Ou should do it babbs
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 8:24pm
How's it work that a UEFA B in Ireland is different from anywhere else?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 10:20pm
Do it anyways Babbs
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 10:34pm
Have you asked the FAI for any explanations

Surely they have to comply with certain standards

If the FAI are not providing the proper coaching standards that IMO is a major failure and is where resources are needed, not in the ticket office

I know nothing :-)
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2012 at 10:35pm

Nothing surprises me with the FAI. They really are the biggest shambles of an disorganisation Iver ever seen.

Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 9:08am
Can you not do UEFA B even though your up to Youth Cert standard Mark ?
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 1:59pm
I can do UEFA B in Ireland Babbs but I would never get a job in the UK on the back of it as it is not recognised. I have to go to the UK to do my FA Level 2 now before I can do my UEFA there. Will cost me over a grand incl travel etc
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 2:06pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

If the FAI are not providing the proper coaching standards that IMO is a major failure and is where resources are needed, not in the ticket office

or here's a mad idea, how's about they make both of them more efficient and then allocate the resources need
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by MayoMark MayoMark wrote:

I can do UEFA B in Ireland Babbs but I would never get a job in the UK on the back of it as it is not recognised. I have to go to the UK to do my FA Level 2 now beforeĀ I can do my UEFA there. Will cost me over a grand incl travel etc
Do you plan on working in the UK?
If so what's the plan?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic