You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Georgia Salpa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Georgia Salpa
    Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 1:55am
Going into Celeb Big Bro. She'll be a massive hit in the UK. Will this be on channel 4 or will it be channel 5? I wouldnt mind viewing Big smileTongue

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 2:24am
Yeah, the good news is this means she'll be in almost every UK lad's mag for the next year after this. Big smileHeart
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 2:26am
Would ye?

Knee high stockings Heart

Edited by McG - 05 Jan 2012 at 2:26am
AS YOU WERE McGx

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 2:29am
Channel 5 sadly
Giggs Missus and Nicola McClean too
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 2:34am
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Would ye?

Maybe the most ridiculous question ever asked.

I'm crawl across broken glass just to have a w*nk on her shadow Thumbs Up
@AntrimMan85
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 2:37am
Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Would ye?

Aimed saracastically for your attention AM Thumbs Up
AS YOU WERE McGx

AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 2:39am

Originally posted by AntrimMan AntrimMan wrote:

Would ye?

Aimed saracastically for your attention AM Thumbs Up

Worked so Big smile
@AntrimMan85
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 2:55am
She forms a key part to the Carlsberg tabloid headline which I hope to one day see: "Cheryl Cole and Georgia Salpa in lesbian sex tape shocker." Hug
Barry View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 3:19am
maybe its the fact ive gone gay for 2012 but im not a fan.
elroy45 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elroy45 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 4:44am
Sweet jaysus, you are on your own there
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 4:56am
Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Im sorry I just cannot see how that is possible!! Shocked
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
greengiant View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greengiant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 4:56am
Originally posted by greengiant greengiant wrote:

Originally posted by The Q Man The Q Man wrote:

Im sorry I just cannot see how that is possible!! Shocked
Unless.....???????? LOL
The first two-syllable word I ever learned growing up was discretion." Dunphy on a his childhood
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2012 at 4:57am
Cracking looking young one i tmust be said.

But what also must be said is, she is hugely overrated.

All of these 'glamour models' are overrated.  Get a pic of them with their huge clevage and fella's overrated them times a thousand.  

She's a nice girl, she has a decent face, she has a tiny but well balanced and packed body.  Super chest on her which makes her stand out....but that's all that makes her stand out.

I would be certain that Nadia Forde is a much prettier looking girl...much better looking.  Laura Whitmore too has a much more beautiful face and also has a very similar set to Georgia...it's just that Laura's job doesn't call for her to have photoshoots with her tits hanging out..

When you bump in to Georgia on the street...she's just a good looking bird, but she's far from the hottest looking girl in Dublin.  Far from it!  

Having said that, some of the photo's she has had taken are jaw-dropping, she can look dead sexy in em...and I certainly would!  But I just think she's overrated.

Hope she does well in England - London is THE place to be if you wanna be a glamour model.  I wouldn't be surprised if, after celeb big brother, we finally got to see pics of them out....she'll be paid big bucks to get them out for English lad mags from next month on!

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 2:58pm
Georgia is flawless what a woman Thumbs Up

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
IrishPride View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrishPride Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

I would be certain that Nadia Forde is a much prettier looking girl...much better looking.  Laura Whitmore too has a much more beautiful face and also has a very similar set to Georgia...it's just that Laura's job doesn't call for her to have photoshoots with her tits hanging out..

ClapClapClapClap
Galway Will Win The 2014 Hurling Championship
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 4:05pm
Passed her on the street a few times
Agree with SA,looks better in the papers
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 4:17pm
All these magazine models are much, much better looking through a lense and a bit of a touch up than they are in the flesh...Georgia for example has pubic-tight-curly hair.  Tiny curls - all ironed out for her photoshoots, make-up done perfectly, perfect poses from trained photographers and then airbrushed to take away any blemishes.

In the flesh she's nice looking...you'd turn your head if you drove by her...but there's hundreds of thousands of moths in DUblin who would turn your head.

I'm a face man though...so Nadia Forde, Laura Whitmore, Caroline Morahan - all much, mucg better looking moths than Georgia in my opinion...gorgeous faces.

Edited by Siralex - 06 Jan 2012 at 4:23pm
If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
Conor Messi View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conor Messi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2012 at 4:33pm
SA although I agree with some of what you're saying will ya stop analyzing good looking birds so much and just have a wank ffs! LOL
Horny hangover + Georgia Salpa = spending half the day in the jacks in work
@MessiConor
Hasta La Victoria Siempre
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic