Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17031704170517061707 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 11:28am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Evidence is pretty strong there. Surely he will do a bit of time for that.
Then as for his career, he will have some grovelling to do after his punishment if is to climb back up. 

What a f**king idiot

Idiot is that the correct term?  Surely if allegations are true he is a fckin. 

Idiot suggests something far more milder or getting caught etc.  
Scumbag. 

Edited by Baldrick - 30 Jan 2022 at 11:28am
AKA pedantic kunt
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 12:07pm
Wonder did Southgate know?
He wasn’t selected for England for a while 
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Evidence is pretty strong there. Surely he will do a bit of time for that.
Then as for his career, he will have some grovelling to do after his punishment if is to climb back up. 

What a f**king idiot

Idiot is that the correct term?  Surely if allegations are true he is a fckin. 

Idiot suggests something far more milder or getting caught etc.  
Scumbag. 

He is a scumbag 1st and foremost, footballer or not.

He is an idiot as he had the world at his feet as a talented footballer and he has thrown that away more or less now. 

King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by You Tell Me You Tell Me wrote:

Career over, the audio clip leaves no doubt. What a scumbag.

Deserves what's coming to him. The most concerning thing is that this seems to have been publicly known for a while but nobody has done anything about it until now.
Giggs reputation hasn’t been diminished with the old Trafford faithful and unfortunately if this dirtbag can still score goals someone will offer him a contract.
You Tell Me View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 5:18pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by King_Kenny King_Kenny wrote:

Career over, the audio clip leaves no doubt. What a scumbag.

Deserves what's coming to him. The most concerning thing is that this seems to have been publicly known for a while but nobody has done anything about it until now.
Giggs reputation hasn’t been diminished with the old Trafford faithful and unfortunately if this dirtbag can still score goals someone will offer him a contract.

I don't know about that - the graphic, public nature of the way this story came out likely means that, if he's found guilty, he becomes unemployable in the UK at least. What football team would want to be associated with that? It will follow him for his life.
Dalymount79 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 6:14pm
I know its jumping to conclusion a bit but this seems like something that shouldn’t be and maybe isn’t fresh news to United. 

Greenwood hasn’t been playing much of late. You’d think there would be the odd rumour of a at least a loan move this January transfer window but nothing I’ve noticed. Have the epl movers any shakers been in the know. The ambiguity from United about lingard moving?

A call / cry for help may have gone unanswered so if the club aren’t going to help……An early posting on Sunday morning with no EPL football will get attention needed.

In fairness there have been two weak statements from United suggesting they’ve been caught on unawares.

For the young woman who has been subject to the assaults let’s hope she comes out of this empowered.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

I know its jumping to conclusion a bit but this seems like something that shouldn’t be and ma/ybe isn’t fresh news to United. 

Greenwood hasn’t been playing much of late. You’d think there would be the odd rumour of a at least a loan move this January transfer window but nothing I’ve noticed. Have the epl movers any shakers been in the know. The ambiguity from United about lingard moving?

A call / cry for help may have gone unanswered so if the club aren’t going to help……An early posting on Sunday morning with no EPL football will get attention needed.

In fairness there have been two weak statements from United suggesting they’ve been caught on unawares.

For the young woman who has been subject to the assaults let’s hope she comes out of this empowered.

Has he not? Thought he scored last week against Brentford
Didn't notice him playing any less than usual

The woman's father has said the story came out as her phone was hacked and that she didn't want the story to be leaked

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 30 Jan 2022 at 6:19pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote You Tell Me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 6:26pm
Her dad trying to turn back time here - feels like they have realised the financial implications of her publishing the Instagram story and see that as being more important than the batterings...

Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by Dalymount79 Dalymount79 wrote:

I know its jumping to conclusion a bit but this seems like something that shouldn’t be and ma/ybe isn’t fresh news to United. 

Has he not? Thought he scored last week against Brentford
Didn't notice him playing any less than usual

The woman's father has said the story came out as her phone was hacked and that she didn't want the story to be leaked
apologies if I got that wrong - more impression than analysis- the hacking explanation make this seem more fishy.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dalymount79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 6:36pm

Her dad trying to turn back time here - feels like they have realised the financial implications of her publishing the Instagram story and see that as being more important than the batterings...

thats unfair - it’s a father trying to protect his daughter.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 7:15pm
cowardly little sh*t he is, no excuses for that, none.
You do worry though, the amount of money being thrown at young arrogant immature kids, they and their partners are living a totally strange life.
No Pasaran!
Shedite View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shedite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2022 at 7:51pm

That's an awful interepretation of that happened. After the few weeks we've had here we should be past the first thought being be "she's a golddigger" 
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 1:55pm
Originally posted by Shedite Shedite wrote:

That's an awful interepretation of that happened. After the few weeks we've had here we should be past the first thought being be "she's a golddigger" 

I don't think the point is aimed at her. The statement is horrendous from the father, focusing on how regrettable it is that the information came to light rather than what actually happened, and i found it telling that he spoke about knowing Greenwood 'since the u21s' - still describing the man who abused his daughter in footballing terms. 

It didn't read like a man who had his daughter's best interests at heart.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 31 Jan 2022 at 1:55pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
gazurtoids View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gazurtoids Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 6:31pm
Good business by Strangeways this window.....Mendy and Greenwood

is Norman Stanley Fletcher still head coach ?
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2022 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by gazurtoids gazurtoids wrote:

Good business by Strangeways this window.....Mendy and Greenwood

is Norman Stanley Fletcher still head coach ?

Credit has to go to their new CEO Ed Wormwood scrubs

Edited by Trap junior - 31 Jan 2022 at 7:15pm
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 7:38am
Mason Greenwood further arrested on suspicion of assault and threats to kill.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2022 at 7:56am
Innocent until proven guilty of course but going by what we think happened, if the victim involved goes all in on him he could be going away for a very long time. 
You imagine she started to log the abuse due to it being an ongoing thing.

His only hope of a shorter prison term is if she doesn't cooperate fully or even goes on his side. 

Edited by t_rAndy - 02 Feb 2022 at 7:56am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17031704170517061707 1770>
  Share Topic