Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16781679168016811682 1770>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 9:08am
Sponsored Links

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 9:28am
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/sport/american-football/man-utd-should-be-docked-six-points-for-fielding-a-disrespectful-team-vs-leicester/ar-BB1gDuih?li=BBr5HCV

Haha

I bet the wage bill of the Man U team was higher than Leicesters.

De Gea
Mata
Bailly 
Cavani 
VDB

Would all be on more than Vardy who is Leicesters highest earner. 

horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 10:18am
I don't understand what money's going to do with it, United should have fielded a strong starting 11, they didn't and basically threw the game.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 10:29am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I don't understand what money's going to do with it, United should have fielded a strong starting 11, they didn't and basically threw the game.

A team that gets paid £1.5M a week should be beating a team that gets paid £1M a week at home,  don’t you think? 

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 12:52pm

I think Solskjaer could've at least started 4 or 5 regulars instead of completely dropping the entire side more or less but I do think Klopp would've dropped players in similar circumstances too especially when the next game is against your main historical rival. Both Klopp and Solskjaer would prioritize the Liverpool-United match over Leicester. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

A team that gets paid £1.5M a week should be beating a team that gets paid £1M a week at home,  don’t you think? 

Not really.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I think Solskjaer could've at least started 4 or 5 regulars instead of completely dropping the entire side more or less but I do think Klopp would've dropped players in similar circumstances too especially when the next game is against your main historical rival. Both Klopp and Solskjaer would prioritize the Liverpool-United match over Leicester. 

Klopp has always put out this strongest 11, apart from the cup games when he's put out a load of teens.
He wouldn't set me free,
na na na na na na na na.
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:10pm
has he ever had to play 3 league games in 5 days with a cup  final two weeks later ?
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Artie Ziff View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Artie Ziff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:11pm
Have there been more protests?
It would damage this forums' reputation
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:23pm
It's not what I personally would have wanted, but do the rules not say that in the event of failing to fulfil a fixture, the opposition should normally be awarded a 3-0 walkover?
Mulvanystrasse View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mulvanystrasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:35pm
Originally posted by TBWRA TBWRA wrote:

has he ever had to play 3 league games in 5 days with a cup  final two weeks later ?

The hardship.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:46pm

LOL
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:47pm

Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Klopp has always put out this strongest 11, apart from the cup games when he's put out a load of teens.

So what you’re saying is he always puts out his strongest 11 sometimes?
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 2:59pm
No  the hardship would be picking up a few injuries and losing the cup final as a result .
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 7:13pm

LOLThe Oul blame game. Nothing to do with Liverpool’s low position due to them being shiite for most of the season. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2021 at 8:40pm
FAO Horsebox 

"It is not the fault of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and the players," Klopp added, when asked about the Manchester United boss making 10 changes against Leicester.

"My question to myself was: 'Would I have done the same?' Yes. You have to. You have to."

Big smile

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
King_Kenny View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King_Kenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 12:36am
Originally posted by Artie Ziff Artie Ziff wrote:

Have there been more protests?
On hold to see the outcome of the EL final.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2021 at 9:26pm
Eric Bailly makes Harry Maguire look worth his transfer fee 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16781679168016811682 1770>
  Share Topic