Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16451646164716481649 1770>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:54pm
united played very well. Very impressive at times. Whatever about Fred I think the commentators are going OTT on this. The Martial misses were chronic tho.  Too many missed chances. Lot to do now.
Sponsored Links

doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Dreadful management from Solskjaer leaving Fred on when he spent the first half literally begging for a red card.

Irregardless of that, Martials two misses could potentially cost qualification never mind the game. 

I didnt see the game but i just switched back as Fred got a second yellow. Looked a fair challenge to me. Didn't see his other play but i didn't see that as a foul even never mind a card.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:01pm
United got everything they deserved tonight.Terrible misses and It was only a matter of time before PSG got their second. 

Could've finished top of the group with two draws. A huge fook up by Solskjaer leaving Fred on and he deserves an avalanche of criticism if United fail to get out of the group. Even if United qualify from the group in second place,  chances are they're going to get knocked out by whatever top side they're paired against in the knock out round. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:10pm
Neymar was sensational for the third, from he started the move in the right back position
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:21pm
Neymar was a joy to watch the last twenty minutes, thought McTominay done a good job on him up until the second goal went in.

Ole is the man to blame, everyone seen that red card coming and he was reactive instead of being proactive. Only made changes when forced to do so, Tuchel bringing on Ander Herrera made a difference.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:30pm
In fairness it was shocking and laughable how a ref and video ref only adjudged the headbutt incident to be worthy of a yellow card only, and he should have gone then. Fred then did another bookable foul in which the ref actually booked the PSG man.
Maybe Ole thought he was related to the ref or something so kept him on
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2020 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

In fairness it was shocking and laughable how a ref and video ref only adjudged the headbutt incident to be worthy of a yellow card only, and he should have gone then. Fred then did another bookable foul in which the ref actually booked the PSG man.

LOL True, though in saying that the second yellow wasn’t even a foul never mind a booking, but he deserved to go in the first half! Referee was terrible.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 10:21am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Dreadful management from Solskjaer leaving Fred on when he spent the first half literally begging for a red card.

Irregardless of that, Martials two misses could potentially cost qualification never mind the game. 

I didnt see the game but i just switched back as Fred got a second yellow. Looked a fair challenge to me. Didn't see his other play but i didn't see that as a foul even never mind a card.
Whether it was a foul or not was irrelevant. That ref would have gone to the dressing room at half time and looked back at the Fred incident with the head butt and said oh christ i've messed up. First chance I get Fred is gone.

People seem to have missed the fact Fred two footed Veratti after about 30 seconds aswell and got away with it.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 11:00am
A strange game. United the better team and should have put to bed but for a terrible miss by Martial and an unlucky effort from Cavani
Fred unlucky to be sent off for his challenge in the second half, but should not have been on the pitch after being lucky not to be sent off twice or three times in the first
Hard not to put some of the blame on OGS for not taking Fred off at half time
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 11:59am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

LOL True, though in saying that the second yellow wasn’t even a foul never mind a booking, but he deserved to go in the first half! Referee was terrible.

Surely the ref only has 2 choices 

A headbutt and red or no contact was made so no card.
Definitely not a yellow.

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2020 at 12:18pm
Did he go over to the screen to review it or was he told in his earpiece what to do? I didn't see much of the first half
Do refs still look at incidents on screen at half time in the changing rooms do you think?
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 6:16pm
Pathetic defending for the goal. Inexcusable how United are constantly caught out at set pieces. 

Would definitely take a draw. United should be 3 down. 
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 6:27pm
United are horrendous. Huge week of OGS too. Not starting well. Lose this, Leipzig and City I reckon it will be cheerio
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 7:14pm

United are horrendous. Huge week of OGS too. Not starting well. Lose this, Leipzig and City I reckon it will be cheerio

Could easily win all 3 of those games 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 7:54pm
Jekyll and Hyde stuff as usual from United but certainly enjoyed that unexpected win LOL

Set pieces are a huge weakness for United. 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 7:57pm
Bruno the difference again! One of the best players in World football at the moment.
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:06pm

Bruno the difference again! One of the best players in World football at the moment.
He was shocking v PSG. A 1/10 performance 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2020 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

He was shocking v PSG. A 1/10 performance 

Aye 1/10 Confused
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16451646164716481649 1770>
  Share Topic