Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15911592159315941595 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 12:45pm
I saw a tweet the other day, I couldn't believe my eyes and thought it was a joke.

Solskjaer won't park in the manager's space in the car park or sit in the manager's seat at games out of respect for Ferguson.

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Sponsored Links

ChesterCopperpot View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Tranmere are the 3rd lowest ranked team in regard to the keeping possession in League 1, if Ole sets United up to go and hit them on the counter attack he may as well just resign. 

I actually don't think he knows any other way to play
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Solskjaer is trotting out the line heard by his former team mates recently that Klopp needed time to turn Liverpool around so he should be given the same

They’re forgetting that Klopp is actually a very good manager 

And that Klopp showed steady progression throughout the years he has been there, whereas OGS is going the complete opposite
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2020 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

Tranmere are the 3rd lowest ranked team in regard to the keeping possession in League 1, if Ole sets United up to go and hit them on the counter attack he may as well just resign. 

I actually don't think he knows any other way to play

Yeah it's fairly evident that's the case alright, which is mind blowing given the size of the club he's managing.

His coaching staff need to take a lot of the blame also, I mean playing somewhat narrow against Burnley was another example of inept management. 

I mean take the weekend's game against Tranmere, United are playing against a team that will hand them back possession time and time again. So you would like to think Ole needs to send his team out to attack them right from the off, where they should look to score an early goal.

If they do that Tranmere will have no choice but to come out of their shell, which should be heaven for United's attackers!

"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 9:28am
Cantona’s kick happened 25 years ago yesterday.

Where does the time go?
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:13am
Yesterday was 25 years ago?
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:20am
Cantona was incensed by the abuse directed at him by one Matthew Simmons, a man who, it transpired, had rushed down eleven rows of the stand for the express intention of bidding farewell to the United icon. He memorably informed The Sun his exact words were: “Off you go Cantona – it’s an early bath for you!” More reliable witnesses have suggested it was closer to: “F**k off, you mother-f*****g French bastard.”

Of course he said that!! 

Remember it was a school night. Must have seen it in MOTD as we didn’t have sky/streaming services back then. 

Edited by Zinedine Kilbane 110 - 26 Jan 2020 at 10:35am

9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 10:30am
Wasn’t Simmons some far right dope in the end? Anyway, loved this from his disciplinary 

During the hearing, according to the head of the FA David Davies, Cantona apologised to, among others, “the prostitute who shared my bed last night”. Davies says it went straight over the heads of at least two of the disciplinary commission
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:24am
That's brilliant LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 11:44am
Yeah, it was a Wednesday night. I remember getting permission to stay up for MOTD. That response is genius from him. One of my favourite ever footballers. You aren't allowed personalities like his anymore.
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2020 at 2:17pm
He was a truly unique player. 

The decision to retire was something only he would do. He had a disappointing 96/97 season, but he had more to give. However, he made a decision and stuck by that, never returning to play professional football. It was right for him.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 12:53pm
Getting beaten to a transfer by Leeds and bringing back Sanches.
From bad to worse
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

Getting beaten to a transfer by Leeds and bringing back Sanches.
From bad to worse

I think we can safely say that there are no excuses that Ole can make and he is the biggest problem at the club given the stellar transfer window that has transpired and the excellent running of the club.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 28 Jan 2020 at 1:42pm
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChesterCopperpot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 1:54pm
Yep, a sh*t show from top to bottom. 
Still don't think he should have been given the job in the first place but runs much deeper than him
Talk of appointing a former PSG Sporting Director but will believe it when I see it
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 3:38pm
Who did Leeds get ahead of United?

Surely theres no truth in Sanchez rumours?
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Who did Leeds get ahead of United?

Surely theres no truth in Sanchez rumours?

United asked Jean-Kevin Augustin to join when the deal was already done with Leeds. Sanchez is coming back in summer and will stay at the club, confirmed today. There are no truth in rumours saying he's coming back now, even if they wanted him, Ed forgot to put in a recall clause.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 3:50pm
Ole saying Sanchez will prove the doubters wrong next season then why the f**k would he let him leave this season with United’s lack of attacking options.

Ole has turned into a clown, a perfect fit for Woodward and the Glazers.

Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 4:02pm
It’s like he’s laying the groundwork to claim this is “like a new signing”.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15911592159315941595 1770>
  Share Topic