Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15481549155015511552 1770>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 3:49pm
Don’t worry Hans I’ll be pointing to his assists tally. Averaging one a game this season Clap
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2019 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Don’t worry Hans I’ll be pointing to his assists tally. Averaging one a game this season Clap

LOL As I said Brendan, it's going to be a long season for you, oh protector of the Pogba.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

LOL As I said Brendan, it's going to be a long season for you, oh protector of the Pogba.

Could well be for United fans, won't be anything to do with Pogba's performances though.
irish_major View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Bookie Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish_major Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 1:38pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtT5mOonmL4

This whole thread reminds me of that clip
Here we go again
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2019 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by irish_major irish_major wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtT5mOonmL4

This whole thread reminds me of that clip

LOL
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2019 at 10:19am
Solskjaer confirms Pogba and Rashford will remain as joint designated penalty takers. It's certainly a good way to ramp up the pressure on both of them!
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 4:58pm

Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Could well be for United fans, won't be anything to do with Pogba's performances though.
I’d give him a very generous 1/10 for today. 

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 5:20pm
United were sucker punched on the two goals but couldn't begrudge Palace the win. They defended well and earned their bit of luck. 

Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 5:33pm
Rotten ***ts, chose them this week for last man standing comp in my local BS, manure👎
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 7:16pm
Same old inconsistent United
Will continue with that form for the rest of the season
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 7:21pm
Hard to see United improving to a great extent.

That was a fairly ordinary Palace team, and United should be able to beat them most days. Missing another penalty won’t help at all. Can’t help but feel that offsets the goodwill from the Chelsea match.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 11:04pm
De Gea’s poor form continues 

Not sure why Zaha wasn’t shown a second yellow for a foul in the build up to Uniteds goal

Maguire poor for Palace first goal 

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 24 Aug 2019 at 11:05pm
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2019 at 11:37pm
Rashford racially abised after missing the peno, including by some utd fans..
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2019 at 10:33am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

De Gea’s poor form continues 

Not sure why Zaha wasn’t shown a second yellow for a foul in the build up to Uniteds goal

Maguire poor for Palace first goal 

He sarcastically clapped the ref after that foul too so was very lucky to get away with it. Others havent.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 11:38pm
Sanchez off to Inter. He has been so bad, all United can do is cut their losses on him as much as possible. His wages are so comical there's no way of shipping him off permanently either. What a club LOL

Bhob, if you're out there, call back in for the chats will ya LOL I can see Sanchez back at United next season and hitting those 20 odd goals yet.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2019 at 11:40pm
Inter should be fun to watch this season. Some good attacking players. 
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:42am
Remember being disappointed that City missed out on Sanchez
He’s been bad beyond belief at United though, never saw anything like that coming.

The recent players city have missed out on - Sanchez, Fred and Jorginho all seem like bullets dodged
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2019 at 9:43am
Originally posted by doherty doherty wrote:

Inter should be fun to watch this season. Some good attacking players. 

Their goals on Monday night were all crackers 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15481549155015511552 1770>
  Share Topic