Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15431544154515461547 1770>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

They are going to win the league
Can we quote you on that ?

The fear factor at Old Trafford is back.
You sir are a liar and a fraud and a liar
Sponsored Links

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:15pm

The fear factor at Old Trafford is back.
You sir are a liar and a fraud and a liar

Ole is at the wheel
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:22pm
What a blistering performance from the Red Devils in the 2nd half Dublinesque like, blasted out of the blocks and blew London rangers away, the red machine is back, Harvey McGuire an inspirational signing at half the price this is their year
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:37pm
Solskjaer tactically sound. He reacted when he had to. Very reminiscent of the fast paced games at start of his interim reign. Players clearly have the fitness. Admittedly Chelsea are very ordinary so no one should be getting over the top carried away. Wolves away is a much harder game than playing Chelsea and Arsenal at home. It’s just the way the league is now. As I said before people overreacted to the good run in the interim reign but they also massively overreacted to the bad run in the close of the season. I predicted a 4th place finish and I’m even more confident if that now. They need to stick to the transfer policy of signing young players now. Manchester United are starting to form an identity. Something which they lacked since Ferguson retired.
“Randolph sends it long…and Shane Long is in behind the German defence… Shane Long against Neuer…. 1-0!.. What a moment!”
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:43pm
Well that was fun.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:55pm
Chelsea were good in the first half and Lampard wasn't far off when he said Chelsea should've been in the lead going into half time. 

They didn't score and United picked them off. Fantastic result and unexpected boost to goal difference already against one of your rival teams for a CL spot. 

Wolves away will be a good test. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 7:37pm
The main thing with Ole is he has the fans backing.

He may not win anything but he will bring youth and entertaining football to Old Trafford.
The fans haven’t had that in a long while. 
Under LVG and Jose it was fairly stale football. 

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 8:42pm
United didnt even play well, which should tell you all you need to know about Chelsea. Midfield is weak,  not convinced by Pereira at all. Still, not a result to be sniffed at by anyones standards. 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 8:43pm
UNITED WILL WIN THE LEAGUE
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 9:56pm
Bet365 had one of those free in play bet offers for this game today
So had £25 on over 2 goals beforehand and then my in play bet £25 on united to win, placed in the first minute

Didn’t see any of it, but once I saw the Chelsea team I didn’t fancy them at all. 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:31pm
OFFICIALLY BETTER THAN LIVERPOOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

UNITED WILL WIN THE LEAGUE

I AGREE

PHIL NEVILLE SAYS UNITED WERE BRILLIANT TODAY. I AGREE WITH PHIL, EVEN THOUGH UNITED WERE UTTER MUCK FOR MOST OF THE MATCH.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:57pm
On the MOTD highlights I think united scored with their only four shots in the game LOL

Maguire seemed to have a good game

AWB wasn’t seen much on the highlights but I saw got man of the match on one website

Pogba did very well for the last two goals 
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

On the MOTD highlights I think united scored with their only four shots in the game LOL

Maguire seemed to have a good game

AWB wasn’t seen much on the highlights but I saw got man of the match on one website

Pogba did very well for the last two goals 

Ruthless efficiency Clap
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:59pm
THEY ARE BACK
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 12:58am

You just did. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 9:32am
Its funny, despite beating (an ostensibly) top-six rival, I feel like we didn't learn too much about this United team. Wan-Bissaka and Maguire were excellent, and the defence feels much more secure. Shaw went missing a lot of the time, and Chelsea had more success attacking his side than AWBs side. Pereira wasn't involved in the game at all.

Pogba and Martial were themselves in a nutshell, long periods of frustration punctuated by the odd moment of brilliance. Rashford was good, Lingard was useful. 

We'll know a lot more after the trip away to Wolves. I think Pereira has to be dropped for Fred, because that Wolves midfield will overrun United if Pereira plays.

Chelsea....look f**ked. That was a Championship front three they played yesterday. Zouma was utterly awful too. Emerson looked solid enough. Lampard just shot up in the 'first manager sacked' running.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 9:57am
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Its funny, despite beating (an ostensibly) top-six rival, I feel like we didn't learn too much about this United team. Wan-Bissaka and Maguire were excellent, and the defence feels much more secure. Shaw went missing a lot of the time, and Chelsea had more success attacking his side than AWBs side. Pereira wasn't involved in the game at all.

Pogba and Martial were themselves in a nutshell, long periods of frustration punctuated by the odd moment of brilliance. Rashford was good, Lingard was useful. 

We'll know a lot more after the trip away to Wolves. I think Pereira has to be dropped for Fred, because that Wolves midfield will overrun United if Pereira plays.

Chelsea....look f**ked. That was a Championship front three they played yesterday. Zouma was utterly awful too. Emerson looked solid enough. Lampard just shot up in the 'first manager sacked' running.

I'd have major concerns putting Fred into a physical battle with Wolves's midfield. Also he gives the ball away in dangerous positions which could catch United out.

Hopefully he improves this season. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15431544154515461547 1770>
  Share Topic