Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14421443144414451446 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:48pm
If you say Hans Moleman 3 times in the mirror after a Man United defeat they say he will appear 
Sponsored Links

DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:48pm
Not 1 single Utd player played near their ability tonight, must be very disappointing for ogs after the decent run of form lately
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Not 1 single Utd player played near their ability tonight, must be very disappointing for ogs after the decent run of form lately

Oh boo hoo. You sound gutted. Closet United fan?

PSG didn't allow them to play and defended brilliantly. Big step up from playing Fulham
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:04pm
PSG sending out a serious statement of intent tonight, excellent performance and all the more pleasing when you factor in there was no Cavani or Neymar.

What I love about Tuchel is that he's been very "so so" about domestic competition this season, after a stunning start they have now taken the foot off the gas in Ligue 1 to a point (heavy rotation) and went out in the League Cup (they won it the last 5 seasons in a row) with the sole aim of keeping the squad primed for an assualt on the Champions League.

I really think they'll make it to at least the semi finals, City and Barca slight favs ahead of them for me but I love this PSG side under Tuchel.

Edited by Green Devil - 12 Feb 2019 at 11:04pm
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:04pm
Poor ogs you have to feel for him, them couple of injuries before half time ripped his plan apart and Utd never recovered, his first defeat and a poor performance 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Poor ogs you have to feel for him, them couple of injuries before half time ripped his plan apart and Utd never recovered, his first defeat and a poor performance 

You ok hun?

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:14pm
Poor oul Pogba getting a second yellow aswell wtf loike
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:25pm
Verratti is a wonderful player. Ran the midfield and couldnt get near him. He has a right streak of being a bastard about him too
"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:31pm
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

Verratti is a wonderful player. Ran the midfield and couldnt get near him. He has a right streak of being a bastard about him too

Which is lovely to see in modern football, he is an absolute **** on the pitch Clap
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

PSG sending out a serious statement of intent tonight, excellent performance and all the more pleasing when you factor in there was no Cavani or Neymar.

What I love about Tuchel is that he's been very "so so" about domestic competition this season, after a stunning start they have now taken the foot off the gas in Ligue 1 to a point (heavy rotation) and went out in the League Cup (they won it the last 5 seasons in a row) with the sole aim of keeping the squad primed for an assualt on the Champions League.

I really think they'll make it to at least the semi finals, City and Barca slight favs ahead of them for me but I love this PSG side under Tuchel.

All the more pleasing pour whom GD? 

Welcome back to the United thread anyway Tongue
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 11:59pm
I thought Silva was excellent tonight. Anytime a high ball came into the box from United it was easily dealt with and cleared away. PSG's defence were very good. 

Hopefully United can make the return leg interesting and grab an early goal but can't see it tbh. 

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 12:01am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by Green Devil Green Devil wrote:

All the more pleasing pour whom GD? 

Welcome back to the United thread anyway Tongue

Ah of course just from a PSG perspective (not mine) LOL

Tuchel seeing PSG win away against Man United without two world class players is sure to have made the victory all the more sweeter.

I backed PSG at 7/1 back in August to win the CL, not saying it'll happen but I'll be hoping they can keep progressing. 

I haven't posted in weeks, I had to give you lot a break Wink
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 12:08am
7/1 are class odds for PSG to win the CL even back in August. Would've thrown a fiver on If I knew that.
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 12:31am
United were simply beaten by a better side. What solskjaer should take from this if he is to be the man on a permanent basis is that Sanchez and Mata need to go. He has very few players outside his starting 11 who can play the football he wants, those two and Lukaku aren't suited to it. I'd say he wishes United kept hold of Zaha
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 12:32am
Can focus on the title charge now.

In all seriousness, they were just pathetic tonight. Ref didn't help either side, Kimpembe should have gone in the first half, Pogba was lucky to last as long as he did too. Still doesn't excuse the performance. Veratti was just superb though, he ran the game with ease
TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 2:25am
Solskjaer sill 2/5 to get the full time job. i 'd have thought tonight would have put more of a dent in that.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:48am
To quote Delia Smith Hans; "Where are youuuuuu? Let's be havin' youuuuu. Come onnnnnnn".
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 4:49am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Poor form by the United fans throwing a bottle at Di Maria

He didn't hold back in the celebrations, great to see after getting booed throughout the game.

Edited by The Huntacha - 13 Feb 2019 at 4:50am
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14421443144414451446 1770>
  Share Topic