You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14381439144014411442 1770>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

How many tickets is he looking for?
ideally 2, but 1 is doable then perfect
Sponsored Links

Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2019 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

I'd ask trapped or fr larry duff.
Thumbs Up
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:05am
Neymer out of the CL tie with fractured metatarsal.
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:19am
It's like Jolly was given a script on how to be Mr Manchester all his comments were so cliched it's laughable but it's worked wonders. I hope he gets the job he comes across as very likable and the partnership with Mike Phelan thus far has been been perfect. 

The idea that that squad was sh*te and all over the place has been proven wrong, it just needed the right management and selections. With a few new players and letting a few leave in the Summer then it would be in good place. Sadly LOL
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:24am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

It's like Jolly was given a script on how to be Mr Manchester all his comments were so cliched it's laughable but it's worked wonders. I hope he gets the job he comes across as very likable and the partnership with Mike Phelan thus far has been been perfect. 

The idea that that squad was sh*te and all over the place has been proven wrong, it just needed the right management and selections. With a few new players and letting a few leave in the Summer then it would be in good place. Sadly LOL

Were many people claiming that? Given the money they've spent over the past few years it never seemed likely that the squad was lacking talent. They always had the bones of a good team there but were just badly underperforming.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 11:55am
They are miles off having a strong squad. About 10 players need to be moved out. The first 11 is still nowhere near strong enough to challenge for a PL or a CL title, let alone the squad.

It's amazing how a decent run and all a sudden all the clear weaknesses in a team/squad are totally dismissed. The biggest thing about the poisonous Mourinho going is that he didn't get the chance to destroy Rashford and Martial before he went, which would have left United in desperate state altogether.

Agree on Solskjaer, he's a walking United cliche. It is exactly what they need right now though and he's no fool clearly in that regard. Has given the place a massive lift but he really couldn't have picked a better time to come in. He has a real shot of getting the gig full team now and I reckon a win over PSG in the CL last 16 is exactly what might edge it for him. Whether giving him the gig full time is good or bad for United going forward is another story, they have massive problems behind the scenes in player recruitment etc.that need to be fixed before they kick on properly.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 28 Jan 2019 at 11:56am
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 10:05pm
Ffs away to Chelsea. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2019 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Ffs away to Chelsea. 

Part of a rotten run of games too. Could very well see this getting put aside in favour of the CL and league
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 7:16am
Chelsea sandwiched in between PSG and Liverpool in February and then PSG sandwiched in between Arsenal and Man City in March. Some run of games Shocked

Nay bother to ya OleClap
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

He is so Mr Manchester- now saying top 4 is not enough, Man U are looking to win trophies.
Tbf he is backing it up with results.

The risk of giving him the job reduces each time his team win. 

ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 8:50pm
Tough watch that first half.. 
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:21pm
Solskjaer to be sacked
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:43pm
Back to earth with a bump
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:49pm
And now a late flourish Shocked
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:50pm
2-2 

Edited by Denis Irwin - 29 Jan 2019 at 9:50pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:52pm
Ole Time Cool
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 9:56pm
Just when it looked like this thread would get busy again Shocked

PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2019 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

Just when it looked like this thread would get busy again Shocked

You'll be grand. Don't worry. United will potter along. Probably finish 5th or 6th. Good chance of beating PSG in the CL though (surprisingly I'm one of very few who thinks that could happen). Get to a CL QF or SF and Solskjaer could well get the job.

All the while, you will say things of absolute zero relevance on this thread.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14381439144014411442 1770>
  Share Topic