You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12841285128612871288 1770>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:43pm
I’m delighted Howth knocked them out.
l hear you are a racist now, father ?
Sponsored Links

HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:44pm
Just embarrassing, plain and simple. I've lost count of the amount of pathetic performances this season. Going out with a whimper against a Sevilla side that have conceded 5 on 4 occasions this season, including against f*cking Eibar. Fair play to the board for giving Jose a contract extension, great f*cking decision.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Every time siralex comes on here saying how good a job Mourinho is doing he jinxes them.

Better team by far progressed over the two legs

Could have been 6-1 over two legs.

Maureen’s a spoofer over the past five years.
The game has changed and even all the money spent cant disguise it.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:49pm
United haven’t faced a good team in Europe under Mourinho yet

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:52pm
Souness hasn't had a shave since United upset him when they beat Liverpool. He might break the bank for a bic razor in celebration.

He made out Chelsea were the better team against United and Liverpool had x amount of possession and they've been getting away with it. LOL Those were two games United deserved to win. He was right that United got out of jail against Palace though. 

United got away with these type of unconvincing home performances in the Europa League against lesser opposition last year as they had good results in the away games. I can understand he'd be a bit cautious tonight but United aren't even defensively solid under Mourinho which is his known strength. 

The amount of chances United gave Sevilla over the two legs was inexcusable. 

Sevilla deserved to win both games. 

Edited by irishmufc - 13 Mar 2018 at 9:53pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:54pm
Hard to believe how bad Sanchez has been in his first ten games.
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:55pm
That pass from Pogba that went straight out for a throw  LOL

The defending from the corner for the 2nd goal was shocking, from Lukaku being beaten at the near post, no of the other players looked ready for it, and then De Gea makes an uncharacteristic mistake trying to push it over the bar.

Great substitution by Montella, they badly needed someone to run behind the United defence.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:57pm
Great value for money that Pogba chap. Nzonzi must be worth £200m on tonight's show.

Edited by Cabra Hoop - 13 Mar 2018 at 9:58pm
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:57pm

Fantastic isnt it.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Great value for money that Pogba chap. Nzonzi must be worth £200 on tonight's show.

I'd say he didn't take the advice of Paul Merson & co and stay with Stoke.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Fantastic isnt it.

Yip.

Was Hans right?
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:14pm
David Moyes remains the only manager to guide Manchester United into the last eight of the Champions League in the last seven seasons. 

That's why he was The Chosen One.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:15pm
Originally posted by sid waddell sid waddell wrote:

David Moyes remains the only manager to guide Manchester United into the last eight of the Champions League in the last seven seasons. 

"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:18pm
United 4 shots on target in 180mins against a team that have conceded 48 goals this season and 12 in the CL, pathetic stuff really
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:19pm

Back out of the bunker Sid? Tongue

Was Salah down there with you as I never noticed him on the pitch on Saturday. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Lostandfound View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lostandfound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:21pm

Never too late for a second coming. 
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:22pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Back out of the bunker Sid? Tongue

Was Salah down there with you as I never noticed him on the pitch on Saturday. 

Jaysus muff, too easy, diving in like that.
bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 10:24pm
Mou: "I've sat in this chair twice before, with Porto - Man Utd out, with Real Madrid - Man Utd out, so this is nothing new for this football club"

LOLLOLLOL Can't imagine that comment will go down well

He's also come out with some bullsh*t about how the team did well but the second goal killed it. Was he even watching the match? I know he like to deflect attention off players but that's just bizarre 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12841285128612871288 1770>
  Share Topic