You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12811282128312841285 1770>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 11:49am
Originally posted by Siralex Siralex wrote:

I’m so f**kin’ delighted that we have Jose Mourinho as our manager.

His in-game management in both victories in the past week have been at the very top of top class. 

However, Mourinho’s United seem to be coming up against one the most perfected football squads (led by one of the most perfect football managers of all time) in Manchester City, And this City team aren’t going anywhere.

This isn’t a flash-in-the-pan City squad akin to their teams who have won the EPL in the past.

They will take some stopping. A bit like Pep’s Barcelona. 

Remember, Jose is the only manager who stopped Pep’s Barcelona team winning a league and he is the only manager who will stop this City team winning a league.

I hope, with my fingers tightly crossed so much that I’m stoping blood flow, that he can stop Pep again at some point over the next few seasons. It remains to be seen, of course. But if anyone can stop them .. it’s gonna be Jose.

"hi, my friends call me Hans" ClapLOL
Sponsored Links

bhob View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

YBIGs Donald Trump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 12:54pm

His in-game management in both victories in the past week have been at the very top of top class. 

However, Mourinho’s United seem to be coming up against one the most perfected football squads (led by one of the most perfect football managers of all time) in Manchester City, And this City team aren’t going anywhere.

This isn’t a flash-in-the-pan City squad akin to their teams who have won the EPL in the past.

Remember, Jose is the only manager who stopped Pep’s Barcelona team winning a league and he is the only manager who will stop this City team winning a league.

I hope, with my fingers tightly crossed so much that I’m stoping blood flow, that he can stop Pep again at some point over the next few seasons. It remains to be seen, of course. But if anyone can stop them .. it’s gonna be Jose.

Who writes like this LOLEmbarrassed
Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 1:37pm
That 2011-2012 will go down as Jose finest season. He didnt really buy anybody in the summer but they broke every record possible.

100pts
Scored 121 goals ( A jose team!)
Goal difference was +89
32 wins overall

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 1:50pm
The way SA is talking there, if Jose wins one title ahead of Pep during his tenure there, it will be a remarkable achievement.
I suppose it depends on how long both Mourinho and Guardiola will be there for. At the minute if I was to pick one, I'd say Guardiola will be there for longer.
The Premier League has proven very hard to retain in recent years. Whether City win it again next year is too far away to predict. And IF City do win it next year again, will Mourinho still be in a job at OT for the season after that? That'll depend on his progress in Europe, how close he can get to City next year, and whether there is dressing room harmony or if half the squad have stopped playing for him.

All too far away to predict at the minute IMO.

Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 2:44pm
Not to self, don't expect a good game in this derby Dead
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 2:44pm
The way Pep has his team playing, their strength in depth and the young ages of a lot of their players it's hard to see beyond a few years of domestic domination for City.

United need another 2-3 players to properly challenge them I reckon.

Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 2:44pm
Carrick to retire at the end of the season. Looking likely he'll joining the coaching staff
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Reildogg View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reildogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:01pm

<p ="p1"="">I’m so f**kin’ delighted that we have Jose Mourinho as our manager.

<p ="p1"="">His in-game management in both victories in the past week have been at the very top of top class.<span ="apple-converted-space"=""> </span>

<p ="p2"="">However, Mourinho’s United seem to be coming up against one the most perfected football squads (led by one of the most perfect football managers of all time) in Manchester City, And this City team aren’t going anywhere.

<p ="p1"="">This isn’t a flash-in-the-pan City squad akin to their teams who have won the EPL in the past.

<p ="p2"="">They will take some stopping. A bit like Pep’s Barcelona. 

<p ="p2"="">Remember, Jose is the only manager who stopped Pep’s Barcelona team winning a league and he is the only manager who will stop this City team winning a league.

<p ="p2"="">I hope, with my fingers tightly crossed so much that I’m stoping blood flow, that he can stop Pep again at some point over the next few seasons. It remains to be seen, of course. But if anyone can stop them .. it’s gonna be Jose.

<p ="p2"="">

<p ="p2"="">

United currently on course for 82 points, which would have been enough to win the league twice in the last 20 years (Pep joined City in 2016).
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:19pm
Originally posted by Reildogg Reildogg wrote:

<p ="p1"="">His in-game management in both victories in the past week have been at the very top of top class.<span ="apple-converted-space"=""> </span>

<p ="p2"="">However, Mourinho’s United seem to be coming up against one the most perfected football squads (led by one of the most perfect football managers of all time) in Manchester City, And this City team aren’t going anywhere.

<p ="p1"="">This isn’t a flash-in-the-pan City squad akin to their teams who have won the EPL in the past.

<p ="p2"="">Remember, Jose is the only manager who stopped Pep’s Barcelona team winning a league and he is the only manager who will stop this City team winning a league.

<p ="p2"="">I hope, with my fingers tightly crossed so much that I’m stoping blood flow, that he can stop Pep again at some point over the next few seasons. It remains to be seen, of course. But if anyone can stop them .. it’s gonna be Jose.

<p ="p2"="">

<p ="p2"="">

United currently on course for 82 points, which would have been enough to win the league twice in the last 20 years (Pep joined City in 2016).

82 points would have been enough to win the league in 5 of last 20 years. 15/16, 10/11, 00/01, 98/99, 97/98. enough to finish 2nd in another 6/20

interesting that it wouldn't have been enough to finish 3rd in 07/08 and 08/09

they've attained 64, 70, 66, and 69 points in the seasons since SAF.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

The way Pep has his team playing, their strength in depth and the young ages of a lot of their players it's hard to see beyond a few years of domestic domination for City.

United need another 2-3 players to properly challenge them I reckon.

You need a new manager to challenge.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 3:55pm
Jose: "The worst manager in history of PL - Frank de Boer 7-0-0-7 zero goals - says it is no good for Marcus Rashford to have manager like me. Maybe with him he would learn how to lose."
LOL
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Jose: "The worst manager in history of PL - Frank de Boer 7-0-0-7 zero goals - says it is no good for Marcus Rashford to have manager like me. Maybe with him he would learn how to lose."
LOL

LOL Clap
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 4:18pm

LOL

Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 4:50pm
Can City still win the league in the derby game?
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 4:53pm
That'll be the 32nd game.
Provided both teams win their games up to then there'll be a 16 point gap still, so a City win would put them 19 ahead with 6 games left.

thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 4:56pm
Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Who writes like this LOLEmbarrassed
LOLEmbarrassedLOL
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

<p ="p2"="">

<p ="p2"="">

"hi, my friends call me Hans" ClapLOL
    but keep it under your hat it’s a secret
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2018 at 7:51pm

LOL

It's like something Trump would come out with in retaliation LOL
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 12811282128312841285 1770>
  Share Topic