Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11821183118411851186 1770>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:07am
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Originally posted by bhob bhob wrote:

Originally posted by deco911 deco911 wrote:

Said it before he became manager, said it when he got the job and saying it since. Jose not the man for this job. United are terrible. He has spent a hell of a lot of money and they will have f all to show for it. Onus was on united as second place team today and home side to go out and win the game today. Also said it weeks back I don’t rate Jose as a coach. Lukaku touch and movement is shocking that they haven’t worked on that in training. Totally shocking. You play to your strengths ours are Tony Martial and Rashford.
Said it before on here I can see a lot of Utd fans like myself turn on Jose

Yeah United are terrible under Jose. It's embarrassing to be second in the league, into the later stages of the Champions League and have won 2 trophies in his first season. Absolute joke shop. United should ditch him before they end up in disarray playing football in League One.  

Bringing up the trophies and such is a valid point, but you can't deny that quite a lot of the performances have been absolute poison, especially against bigger sides

Typical response from another football manager fan.

Bhob is right, we are winning trophies and Mourinho has got us playing fantastic football, he should be given a 10year contract for the progress he has made! Mourinho

Football manager fan???
I’d say something if I was saying this just last couple weeks but I’m saying this BEFORE Jose got the job. Fantastic football yesterday hoofing ball to Lukaku who for a big brute can’t win a ball or hold up a ball is not fantastic football.
LVG won FA Cup so was he finally making progress too?
Sponsored Links

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:13am
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:14am

Said it before he became manager, said it when he got the job and saying it since. Jose not the man for this job. United are terrible. He has spent a hell of a lot of money and they will have f all to show for it. Onus was on united as second place team today and home side to go out and win the game today. Also said it weeks back I don’t rate Jose as a coach. Lukaku touch and movement is shocking that they haven’t worked on that in training. Totally shocking. You play to your strengths ours are Tony Martial and Rashford.

Yeah United are terrible under Jose. It's embarrassing to be second in the league, into the later stages of the Champions League and have won 2 trophies in his first season. Absolute joke shop. United should ditch him before they end up in disarray playing football in League One.  

Bringing up the trophies and such is a valid point, but you can't deny that quite a lot of the performances have been absolute poison, especially against bigger sides

Typical response from another football manager fan.

Bhob is right, we are winning trophies and Mourinho has got us playing fantastic football, he should be given a 10year contract for the progress he has made! Mourinho

Football manager fan???
I’d say something if I was saying this just last couple weeks but I’m saying this BEFORE Jose got the job. Fantastic football yesterday hoofing ball to Lukaku who for a big brute can’t win a ball or hold up a ball is not fantastic football.
LVG won FA Cup so was he finally making progress too?

Image result for over someones head
Dino Baggio View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dino Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:39am
Originally posted by BigPodge BigPodge wrote:

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/premier-league/jose-mourinho-had-milk-and-water-thrown-at-him-in-furious-bustup-after-manchester-derby-36396432.html

LOL Mourinho wasnt happy with the City players celebrating in their dressing room and went in to moan by all accounts, just what he needed to deflect to the attention from his team abysmal performance/tactics
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:45am
Classic Jose deflection tactics. Try and get people talking about anything but Uniteds performance. 
El Puto Amo
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:47am
Originally posted by MC Hammered MC Hammered wrote:

Classic Jose deflection tactics. Try and get people talking about anything but Uniteds performance. 

I was just about to post classic Fergie tactics, he was the best at deflecting from a team's performance!
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:50am
Woke up this morning feeling fine
I had man united on my mind
alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:06am
pure muck performance yesterday by united. completely outplayed in all aspects, even where united would have been expected to be stronger and more of a threat - set pieces. yet it was united that were the biggest to themselves when it came to dead ball scenarios.
silva and KDB were on another level. as noel Gallagher rightly said (in my view), silva will go down in history as city's best ever player. these two connect attack and defence and make sure that whoever has the ball in any area of the pitch that they are options to pass to.
but what could have been a smash and grab if lukaku scored that pretty much open goal. must have been harder to hit the keeper than to score. it's those scenarios for what he was bought for and that the owners backed mourinho to buy instead of morata. will be interesting to see how mourinho has united line up vs Bournemouth on Wednesday and if he keeps faith with lukaku. he is clearly out of form, and maybe taking him out for a game or two might help him get back to scoring.
expect the FA to forget about that ridiculous dive by jesus in the first half too
Devrozex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:48am
Originally posted by alihau41 alihau41 wrote:

expect the FA to forget about that ridiculous dive by jesus in the first half too

I'm open to correction on this, but I don't believe he can be punished. The retrospective ban rule that came in relates to 'successful deception of a match official'. As the referee didn't award a penalty then Jesus did not 'successfully' deceive him. Again, could be wrong on this but that was my understanding.
Trap junior View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 11:37am
Jesus was play acting but then rose from the dead
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 11:51am

Thing is that it's deflection to talk about performance as if utd had a bad day. It's the culture that he is bringing to the club. They are playing like minnows against top six sides away from home and now at home. This is man Utd for feck sake.
AKA pedantic kunt
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 11:53am
That's a great draw for United, Sevilla have been poor this season.
MC Hammered View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MC Hammered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 11:54am

That's a great draw for United, Sevilla have been poor this season.

Yeap, Real absolutely battered Sevilla at the weekend. United should deal with them quite easily. 
El Puto Amo
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 12:27pm
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

Thing is that it's deflection to talk about performance as if utd had a bad day. It's the culture that he is bringing to the club. They are playing like minnows against top six sides away from home and now at home. This is man Utd for feck sake.

This is spot on.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 12:50pm

True

Would you rather they beat City, Liverpool and Chelsea then lose to West Ham, West Brom and Palace or some sh*t? United, albeit with a handful of bad performances this season against tougher opposition, in general have been very good and very good to watch. It's a long season and people are very knee jerk in their reactions. No team will comes close to City and to be honest they easily could have walked away with a point today but it wasn't to be.

I don't usually agree with you Bhob but I do here. In saying that Deco's reaction is not a knee jerk one, he has had an insatiable hatred for the man since day 1!!
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 2:06pm
Didn't see that game yesterday but that's two games in a row where Man U got pummelled. Mourinhio really struggling against the better teams in the league.

On the plus side they should easily get into the 1/4 of the Champions League, Sevilla have really gone to the dogs.
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

Didn't see that game yesterday but that's two games in a row where Man U got pummelled. Mourinhio really struggling against the better teams in the league.

On the plus side they should easily get into the 1/4 of the Champions League, Sevilla have really gone to the dogs.

2 games in a row??
They'd won their previous 4.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2017 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by Bob Hoskins Bob Hoskins wrote:

2 games in a row??
They'd won their previous 4.
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 11821183118411851186 1770>
  Share Topic