Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16011602160316041605 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2020 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by ChesterCopperpot ChesterCopperpot wrote:

I think United still have to play Leicester as well
Igalho is a good option off the bench alright
So will 5 be good enough for Champions League with City's predicament

Forgot about that but I thought if they appeal it their ban will get delayed until the following year no? 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Sponsored Links

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 3:17pm
With a fully fit squad there are some very good options in midfield ahead of Friday. Would go with McTominay, Pogba and Fernandes, with Fred unlucky to miss out . Huge fan of how much McTominay has developed this year. 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

With a fully fit squad there are some very good options in midfield ahead of Friday. Would go with McTominay, Pogba and Fernandes, with Fred unlucky to miss out . Huge fan of how much McTominay has developed this year. 

I think it might be better to leave Pogba on the bench after being out so long. Bring him on in the second half maybe.

Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

I think it might be better to leave Pogba on the bench after being out so long. Bring him on in the second half maybe.

Would be more concerned about Rashford tbh. That's a nasty injury he had from being overused. Would worry that it could be next season before he's up to speed
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 6:53pm

Would be more concerned about Rashford tbh. That's a nasty injury he had from being overused. Would worry that it could be next season before he's up to speed

I know it's a hard game for United but I don't think Pogba or Rashford should start.Rashford would definitely be an even bigger risk to start given the nature of his injury. Chelsea have to play City away so a draw against Spurs wouldn't be a bad result. A draw arguably finishes Spurs chances of top 4. 
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 7:24pm

I know it's a hard game for United but I don't think Pogba or Rashford should start.Rashford would definitely be an even bigger risk to start given the nature of his injury. Chelsea have to play City away so a draw against Spurs wouldn't be a bad result. A draw arguably finishes Spurs chances of top 4. 

As we well know, this type of game is exactly the type that Mourinho thrives on though LOL wouldn't surprise me if he got another vintage Jose performance out of the spurs lads against a young attacking side from the team who sacked him. Ole has seemed to have his number so far though

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 14 Jun 2020 at 7:25pm
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 7:36pm

As we well know, this type of game is exactly the type that Mourinho thrives on though LOL wouldn't surprise me if he got another vintage Jose performance out of the spurs lads against a young attacking side from the team who sacked him. Ole has seemed to have his number so far though

That's why I'd nearly take a draw now out of Spurs as they really have to win more than United do and have a slightly more difficult run in (still to play Arsenal). I think it will be a draw anyway.  
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 9:49pm
How did they line up in the friendlies the other day does anyone know? I wonder would Pogba and Fernandes be too similar in play style to work together
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

How did they line up in the friendlies the other day does anyone know? I wonder would Pogba and Fernandes be too similar in play style to work together

In their positions i don't think it's as big a problem. Having two good, similar players has caused problems before, such as Gerrard and Lampard, but it typically happens in positions like the middle of the park where players are expected to do it all. Pogba and Fernandes should be more free than that. With a player acting as the base of the midfield (Fred, McTominay, Matic) the two should in theory be able to work alongside each other in an attacking sense. Both also aren't shy about doing the defensive work, though Pogba's work rate on that front needs improvement.

Edited by OnTheOneRoad - 14 Jun 2020 at 9:53pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Shouldn’t matter 
De Bruyne and the two Silvas can play well in the same team at City

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 10:51pm
Decent results for United tonight with Sheffield Utd and Arsenal both dropping points. 

I think Chelsea will finish ahead of United but I think there's a slight chance Leicester can be caught tbh. 
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 10:55pm

Decent results for United tonight with Sheffield Utd and Arsenal both dropping points. 

I think Chelsea will finish ahead of United but I think there's a slight chance Leicester can be caught tbh. 
Got a large helping hand at Villa Park..
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

You're not wrong. Woeful stuff and it would leave a sour taste in the mouth of any of the teams that might go down instead of Villa. I think if Sheffield United got that Villa wouldn't have scored.  
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2020 at 11:13pm

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

You're not wrong. Woeful stuff and it would leave a sour taste in the mouth of any of the teams that might go down instead of Villa. I think if Sheffield United got that Villa wouldn't have scored.  
The explanation that it never happened before in 700 games baffled me, as if that absolved them of any responsibility for the clusterf**k. 
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 5:32pm
Big chance to take control of the race for top 5(?) with a win tonight. Spurs have some big players back and Mourinho thrives in games like this but it doesn't look he has the dressing room onside there. Fancy United to win it with Fernandes being the difference maker
Borussia View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Borussia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 5:54pm
Think Spurs are a big price myself. These are type of games Mourinho loves - Will keep this really tight, squeeze the life out of the game any maybe nick it 1-0. And he'd love to get one over on United.  
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 6:09pm
Think United will win
Usually do against Spurs 
deco911 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Reg Hunter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deco911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2020 at 8:52pm
Harry McGuire 80m and cant defend 🙄
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16011602160316041605 1770>
  Share Topic