You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15921593159415951596 1770>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devrozex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 4:09pm
Barca apparently trying to sign Bruno Fernandes - and then loan him to Valencia for the next 18 months. LOL
Sponsored Links

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Devrozex Devrozex wrote:

Barca apparently trying to sign Bruno Fernandes - and then loan him to Valencia for the next 18 months. LOL

How many times has he cried after a Sporting game as its apparently his last game for them?
Must be 3 or 4 times now
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:00pm

As it turns out, this was just the line Sporting gave to the media to unsettle Woodward. Worked a treat. After playing the hard man all month, he has now predictably sh*t himself and given them what they want. Probably figures this and his new PR agency will get the pressure off him for a while.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

Ole saying Sanchez will prove the doubters wrong next season then why the f**k would he let him leave this season with United’s lack of attacking options.

Ole has turned into a clown, a perfect fit for Woodward and the Glazers.

He’s laughing when he says this. 

Of course he’s coming back it’s a loan. 

He’ll probably end up staying as no one will afford his wages 
Greenlad11 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenlad11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 7:49pm

Flying to Manchester tomorrow 
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2020 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by Greenlad11 Greenlad11 wrote:

Ole saying Sanchez will prove the doubters wrong next season then why the f**k would he let him leave this season with United’s lack of attacking options.

Ole has turned into a clown, a perfect fit for Woodward and the Glazers.

He’s laughing when he says this. 

Of course he’s coming back it’s a loan. 

He’ll probably end up staying as no one will afford his wages 

There's only 2 outcomes to his comments on Sanchez today.

1. Sanchez is coming back and Solskjaer believes he'll prove the media wrong.
or 
2. He is openly sneering at a player still contracted to United and who will most likely end up playing for United next season.

If it's the first one, Solskjaer is beyond deluded. If it's the second one, Solskjaer is hugely unprofessional. It is brilliant to watch such a car crash in management happen so slowly before our eyes. It's a grim but riveting watch.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 28 Jan 2020 at 9:22pm
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 4:03am
Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

As it turns out, this was just the line Sporting gave to the media to unsettle Woodward. Worked a treat. After playing the hard man all month, he has now predictably sh*t himself and given them what they want. Probably figures this and his new PR agency will get the pressure off him for a while.

Getting them to hire a few lads to throw flares at his house was a bit of a drastic measure.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 7:41am
Neil Ashton has all his mates in the media well briefed in his new role at United.

Seen one headline from the Express "Ed Woodward played a huge role in agreeing Bruno Fernandes transfer to Man Utd"

I'd like to think so it's his f**king job.
eboue16 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboue16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 11:14am
Originally posted by eboue16 eboue16 wrote:

A couple of weeks later than expected.
Should have been paid up and sorted for 1st Jan

"He f**ked me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Roy Keane
Talking about Alf Inge Haaland tackle
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by The Huntacha The Huntacha wrote:

Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

Getting them to hire a few lads to throw flares at his house was a bit of a drastic measure.

Though doing it when he wasn't even at home was a bit careless.

Still, if his wife and children were in, I'm sure they'll have enjoyed the pyro display and the, er, community singing... Angry
OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 9:47pm
A decent go of it, too much to ask in the end, especially after Matic got sent off. He didn't need to take that second yellow.

Fred and Williams have been quality yet again - Williams has been a revelation this year. Fred is finally looking over the past few months like the player he was hyped to be rather than whatever he was last year. 

United need an attacker, greenwood isn't there yet and James is a squad player in an ideal world, another midfielder who can do the defensive work, and an upgrade on Lindelof. Prioritise those three in the summer and the rest of the additions can be strengthening the squad and young lads for the future. Of course, with the current ownership in this isn't likely to happen 
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 10:42pm
Fred, Williams, Maguire and Matic were good tonight I thought

Martial offered nothing.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 11:18pm
Fernandes signs

Ed’s found another £60m for a player United wanted
Attack the bastards house 
coyne View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 11:24pm
£45 mil upfront which includes addons such as an extra £12 mil if he ever wins the Balon D'Or while at Man Utd - Another reason to keep Ole as Manager so.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 11:46pm
Liverpool are more points ahead of United than United have points
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 7:44am
Brandon Williams excellent again, what a player he is going to be.
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:18am

Brandon Williams excellent again, what a player he is going to be.

He was superb last night, brilliant defensively and in attack, he is miles ahead of any young player I have seen in the last decade, hell even since the class of 92 (I remember someone compared him to Borthwick Jackson earlier in the thread LOL)

He is still very young and a raw talent, hopefully he'll continue to develop and stay injury free!

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2020 at 9:19am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Fred, Williams, Maguire and Matic were good tonight I thought

Martial offered nothing.

He was terrible, it seems like he only seems to play well when alongside Rashford, terribly frustrating as he is a class player when he puts his mind to it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15921593159415951596 1770>
  Share Topic