Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Manchester Utd Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15441545154615471548 1770>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 10:16am
Originally posted by wrote:

OnTheOneRoad
Chelsea....look f**ked. That was a Championship front three they played yesterday. Zouma was utterly awful too. Emerson looked solid enough. Lampard just shot up in the 'first manager sacked' running.

I thought the exact same on the Chelsea forward line, hence why I backed United.

Zouma has never fulfilled his early promise. He looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Its a bit of a free hit for Lampard and Chelsea this season, not much should be expected of them after their transfer ban and losing their star man.

Edited by Roberto Baggio - 12 Aug 2019 at 10:16am
Sponsored Links

OnTheOneRoad View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnTheOneRoad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 10:19am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by wrote:

OnTheOneRoad
Chelsea....look f**ked. That was a Championship front three they played yesterday. Zouma was utterly awful too. Emerson looked solid enough. Lampard just shot up in the 'first manager sacked' running.

I thought the exact same on the Chelsea forward line, hence why I backed United.

Zouma has never fulfilled his early promise. He looks like an accident waiting to happen.

Its a bit of a free hit for Lampard and Chelsea this season, not much should be expected of them after their transfer ban and losing their star man.

It is only up to a certain point, though. If they start taking beatings more often than not it will go very sour very quickly, transfer ban or not.
No thank you Turkish......I'm sweet enough
Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 11:55am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Originally posted by OnTheOneRoad OnTheOneRoad wrote:

We'll know a lot more after the trip away to Wolves. I think Pereira has to be dropped for Fred, because that Wolves midfield will overrun United if Pereira plays.
I'd have major concerns putting Fred into a physical battle with Wolves's midfield. Also he gives the ball away in dangerous positions which could catch United out.

Mightn't be such a good thing to be facing Wolves so early in the season, since even if the opposition has been v.modest, their Europa League campaign must have advanced their normal pre-season routine.

Territorial View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Territorial Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 12:02pm

I suspect Lampard only got the job because other top managers were put off applying by the ban/Hazard transfer.

But it's only 2 windows, so they'll all be circling again next summer, which means that Fat Frank cannot afford to have an ordinary season (5th? 6th? 7th? Exit the CL in the last 16?)

And his "legendary status" with the fans won't save him, either, since Abramovitch is about as sentimental as a Traffic Warden chasing his Christmas bonus.
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 12:49pm
Poor oul sirmolexorial was very late for work this morning, he did not sleep very well last night LOL
Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Poor oul sirmolexorial was very late for work this morning, he did not sleep very well last night LOL

I have already accepted that United will win the league. By 7pm yesterday, that was clear to anyone watching. That is how good United were against Chelsea.

It's a bit like the Dubs in the gaelic football really, the only question left in the PL season is who will finish best of the rest.
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 1:00pm
Sick as Troy he is LOL
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 1:24pm

Sick as Troy he is LOL

You say I'm sick over United winning a match. Yet you also say I'm Siralex, a diehard red tinted United spoofer if there ever was one. 

You couldn't make up the level of stupidity you display on here. Is Coyner your quare wan? It's all starting to make sense now.

"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 2:32pm

Whether you're sick or not Moleman, its clear that you've now become the biggest ABU on here.

Can't stand to see them doing well, and will give no credit no matter how the do.

Well done, I can hand my crown over to you.

BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by Hans Moleman Hans Moleman wrote:

Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

UNITED WILL WIN THE LEAGUE

I AGREE

PHIL NEVILLE SAYS UNITED WERE BRILLIANT TODAY. I AGREE WITH PHIL, EVEN THOUGH UNITED WERE UTTER MUCK FOR MOST OF THE MATCH.

LOL
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 2:43pm

On the MOTD highlights I think united scored with their only four shots in the game LOL

Maguire seemed to have a good game

AWB wasn’t seen much on the highlights but I saw got man of the match on one website

Pogba did very well for the last two goals 

Pogba is a fraud! Get rid.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

On the MOTD highlights I think united scored with their only four shots in the game LOL

AWB wasn’t seen much on the highlights but I saw got man of the match on one website

I like that you always mention the imposter. The fact that the vast majority of United fans think he is an absolute poison, or as Mourinho himself called him a virus,  and would gladly never see him again in a United shirt doesn't add much weight to the constant positive nonsense you utter about the player.

Or maybe all of those United fans who cannot stand the sight of him are actually huge ABUs like myself. Yes, that makes more sense.

In other news, Gabriel Jesus is finally on the verge of completing his lifelong move to West Ham. The Hammers finally sat up and took notice of the Brazilian after he scored against them at the weekend. A bid is now imminent according to reports.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 3:40pm

Whether you're sick or not Moleman, its clear that you've now become the biggest ABU on here.

Can't stand to see them doing well, and will give no credit no matter how the do.

Well done, I can hand my crown over to you.

Why would I be sick over United beating Chelsea? When have United last been doing well, 7 or 8 years ago is it?

Why would I give United credit on yesterdays performance? They were appalling for most it. The high intensity pressing game under Solskjaer really kicked in yesterday. All of that preseason fitness training really showed. They looked more like lads on the tear in Mallorca for the past month that top level players, so slow and poor was their pressing LOL

Can't stand them doing well  LOL LOL LOL
The last time Man United were of any use, in their last 2 seasons under Fergie, I was hoping they'd beat Man City to the title. Since then, they are an utter irrelevance in a sporting sense. What will they finish behind actual proper teams like Liverpool and City this season? Would you say 20 points? 30 points? Is 40 points closer to the mark?

I do find it funny when you think I'm upset that a totally irrelevant football team beat another totally irrelevant football team in a season opener though. Btw, I'd be happy to say as bad as Chelsea are, probably their poorest squad in 25 years, they will still finish ahead of United. Not that it will matter much.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 12 Aug 2019 at 3:41pm
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 3:56pm
Why would you give United credit yesterday? Because they beat a team who will be in and around them in final league placings again this season 4-0 to get off to a good start.

If they're so irrelevant to you why had you several posts on here saying they're going to win the league etc (joking/sarcastic of course) over the last 24 hours?

Surely someone like Brighton winning at the weekend is irrelevant to you as you never post about them. Man United are totally relevant to you I would say, given the thousands upon thousands of words you've posted on them on this thread (and others) over the last few years.

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 4:06pm

Originally posted by BrendanD88 BrendanD88 wrote:

I like that you always mention the imposter. The fact that the vast majority of United fans think he is an absolute poison, or as Mourinho himself called him a virus,  and would gladly never see him again in a United shirt doesn't add much weight to the constant positive nonsense you utter about the player.

Or maybe all of those United fans who cannot stand the sight of him are actually huge ABUs like myself. Yes, that makes more sense.

In other news, Gabriel Jesus is finally on the verge of completing his lifelong move to West Ham. The Hammers finally sat up and took notice of the Brazilian after he scored against them at the weekend. A bid is now imminent according to reports.

LOL Things you love to see.
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 4:25pm

Why would you give United credit yesterday? Because they beat a team who will be in and around them in final league placings again this season 4-0 to get off to a good start.

If they're so irrelevant to you why had you several posts on here saying they're going to win the league etc (joking/sarcastic of course) over the last 24 hours?

Surely someone like Brighton winning at the weekend is irrelevant to you as you never post about them. Man United are totally relevant to you I would say, given the thousands upon thousands of words you've posted on them on this thread (and others) over the last few years.

You are having serious issues grasping basic English in the past few months. Man United and Chelsea are totally irrelevant this season in a sporting sense. Think Arsenal over the best part of the last 15 years.

No football team are irrelevant to me. I gamble on every PL side and watch huge amounts of different European leagues. I do this out of enjoyment and for gambling purposes. 

You know well why I posted here yesterday. You are a bit dense if you don't. Tbf, it's the same reason I almost always post here. There is not a single bit of value in this thread, it effectively died years ago. This is now a thread for b*tching and sh*t stirring. I'm happy to go with that flow as clearly you are.
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 4:52pm
“Totally irrelevant in a sporting sense”
LOLLOLLOL 

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 6:50pm

Sick as Troy he is LOL

You say I'm sick over United winning a match. Yet you also say I'm Siralex, a diehard red tinted United spoofer if there ever was one. 

You couldn't make up the level of stupidity you display on here. Is Coyner your quare wan? It's all starting to make sense now.

I am quiet happy with my level of stupidity on here, but the fact you have to create 2 ( I actually think it’s 3 now) completely contrasting personas to justify your own fckin upyoutownhole opinions on Man U in particular is comical, as sir big head you were sucking on them like a 2 dollar hooker, you couldn’t handle how fckin rank they became so became the complete opposite in putting them down like a fckin undertaker as upyourholeman, so like you know your ball when it comes to Utd because you can’t be wrong whilst playing both sides of the coin, when and if Utd get back into a challenging position I have no doubt oul sirbighead will be back posting it could make for some fireworks and a meltdown, you must be the Andy Goram of Irish sports journalists LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 15441545154615471548 1770>
  Share Topic