You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrity Death Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 219>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 7:44am
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

Bob Saget

Only 65.

RIP.
Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 10:01am
Never watched Full House. Only know him from his cameo in Entourage when he played himself but was a complete ****
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

newrynyuk View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newrynyuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 10:21am
Saget was also the voice of the narrator on How I Met Your Mother
BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2022 at 12:27pm
He directed the extremely underrated movie Dirty Work as well, which starred Norm MacDonald who also died a few months back Cry

Mad to think that Artie Lange has outlived them both considering the life he has led!

Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2022 at 10:11pm
Ronnie Spector.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2022 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by Hotlips_Hoolahan Hotlips_Hoolahan wrote:

Ronnie Spector.
Legend, kitten too.
RIP.
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
gmfc90 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmfc90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 8:10am
Meat Loaf
Danger here, OH NO
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 8:27am
Ah no, one of my first albums was bat out of hell II Cry

a famous local story goes he was once bottled off the stage in 1990 for miming at a small village festival in Cork. supposedly he recalls it in his autobiography saying it was one of the lowest points in his life as at the time he was wrecked with drugs.

Edited by colemanY2K - 21 Jan 2022 at 8:36am
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 8:48am
True legend. RIP

His name is Robert Paulson

Edited by t_rAndy - 21 Jan 2022 at 8:49am
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 8:50am
One of the most recognisable voices. Incomparable really. Proper showman. 

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 9:26am
Very sad , as McG says one of the most recognisable and may I add stunning voices in the music history.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 10:17am
Always liked him. A great actor too.
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 1:28pm
Brother after sending me this.

I still don't get it. Confused

Edited by Hotlips_Hoolahan - 21 Jan 2022 at 1:29pm
colemanY2K View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Fresh minty breath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colemanY2K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by colemanY2K colemanY2K wrote:

Ah no, one of my first albums was bat out of hell II Cry

a famous local story goes he was once bottled off the stage in 1990 for miming at a small village festival in Cork. supposedly he recalls it in his autobiography saying it was one of the lowest points in his life as at the time he was wrecked with drugs.

What followed was a plunge into obscurity, during which Meat Loaf embarked on a 1989 tour of Ireland that saw him headline such off-the-beaten track locations as Conna Castle in north Cork and Neptune Stadium in Cork city.

In the UK press, there has been much jeering at this phase of Meat Loaf’s life in music – as if going to Ireland was the worst fate that could befall a rock star.

Meat Loaf himself always spoke fondly of that time and credited it with helping restore his passion for rock music – setting him on the comeback path which would culminate in1993’s Bat Out Of Hell II, the single I Would Do Anything For Love and sales of over 14 million.

“We played one gig in a big shed in the middle of nowhere,” he told me once of the tour of Ireland. “I got off the truck and said, ‘let’s sound-check’. I was told we couldn’t. Because there wasn’t any electricity. There was supposed to be a generator. It hadn’t arrived yet.

“I remember looking around thinking, ‘this place is miles from anywhere – nobody is going to come’. And you know what? That night it was packed. Five, six thousand people showed up. I’ll always have warm memories of Ireland and of those shows.”

perhaps the bottling story is urban/rural legend but the story of the generator is classic LOL

Edited by colemanY2K - 21 Jan 2022 at 1:43pm
"One of the dominant facts in English life during the past three quarters of a century has been the decay of ability in the ruling class." Orwell, 1942.
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 1:51pm
Jesus bat out of hell II is some pile of sh*te.  

A great singer but a pity the lad steinman  who wrote the music for him were real musical theatre/rock opera fans. Overblown nonsense.

Edited by Baldrick - 21 Jan 2022 at 1:52pm
AKA pedantic kunt
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 3:33pm
Paradise by the dashboard lightClap
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 4:20pm
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2022 at 6:35pm
Real dead ringer for loveClap, absolute monster of a bass line 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 172173174175176 219>
  Share Topic