You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrity Death Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118119120 219>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
YBIG Minister of Doom & Gloom

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trap junior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:27am
Great episode. LOL
Pied Piper to: Baldrick, Brendan 88, 9Fingers, Borussia and more...

97.6% chance this post will be replied to by Baldrick (source: PWC)
Het-field View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

By Appointment to His Majesty The King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:46am
Whelan was an intellectual colossus and Grace a Comedic colossus. Both are a major loss. RIP.
bogball88 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bogball88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:56am
Bye girls. Pair of wan*ers
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 10:09am
  • When I worked at , Brendan Grace came in one day to be a guest on one of the shows. The sports desk was right beside the reception so he chatted briefly to myself and while he waited.

• As Father Ted fans, we couldn't resist asking him if there was any chance he'd give us a Father Fintan Stack quote, but he politely declined before heading into the studio

• Later, after he had finished on air, he passed the sports desk on his way out... but then doubled back, stuck his head around the partition and said: "Bye, girls... pair of w**kers!" We giggled like school kids for the rest of the day. RIP

LOL
    Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
    Double Maxim View Drop Down
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Double Maxim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 10:41am
    RIP Brendan Legend.
    Double Maxim without doubt the greatest drink in the world
    LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
    Liam Brady
    Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 10:44am
    Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

He is now along with Noel Whelan.

1 less vote for Fianna Fail Clap
    t_rAndy View Drop Down
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:23am
    Had an old stand up video of his which was very funny I remember correctly. 

But definitely best remembered for that Fr Stack episode. It was probably my favourite episode growing up. Know the scenes word for word and always a go-to when reminiscing about Fr Ted with friends.

pre Madonna View Drop Down
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:36am
    Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Whelan was an intellectual colossus and Grace a Comedic colossus. Both are a major loss. RIP.
    Two big lads alright.
    DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
    Jack Charlton
    Jack Charlton
    The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 11:39am
    Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

LOL
    Baldrick View Drop Down
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 12:39pm
    Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

But definitely best remembered for that Fr Stack episode. It was probably my favourite episode growing up. Know the scenes word for word and always a go-to when reminiscing about Fr Ted with friends.

The Fr stack tone and delivery was based on a brother who taught in his school. Obviously exaggerated somewhat. 

Started out as a folk singer like billy Connolly but quickly realised his stories in between songs went down better. 

Edited by Baldrick - 11 Jul 2019 at 12:40pm
    AKA pedantic kunt
    GB 1HughJarse View Drop Down
    Liam Brady
    Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GB 1HughJarse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 12:42pm

Actress Denise Nickerson, age 62.
    Played Violet Beauregarde in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.
    Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
    Roy Keane
    Roy Keane
    Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 12:50pm
    Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

The Fr stack tone and delivery was based on a brother who taught in his school. Obviously exaggerated somewhat. 

Started out as a folk singer like billy Connolly but quickly realised his stories in between songs went down better. 

Which is why it may well be prudent for you to learn to play a banjo or an accordion
    Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
    Baldrick View Drop Down
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 1:26pm
    Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Which is why it may well be prudent for you to learn to play a banjo or an accordion

If thats the case aido needs the whole orchestra 
    AKA pedantic kunt
    Liam Brady
    Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 1:35pm
    Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

LOL

all we need is for Brian to kick the bucket this week and Fianna Fail will be down 2 voters. anyday a Fianna Failer dies is a great day for Ireland Clap
    Liam Brady
    Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 1:37pm

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

If thats the case aido needs the whole orchestra 

LOL
    Het-field View Drop Down
    Roy Keane
    Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 2:01pm
    Your posts on this thread are beyond despicable.
    pre Madonna View Drop Down
    Robbie Keane
    Robbie Keane
    I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 2:10pm
    Originally posted by Het-field Het-field wrote:

Your posts on this thread are beyond despicable.
    I would imagine that they are supposed to be. I can’t say I am a fan of the ****, but I definitely hate that Jack **** more. I’ll definitely have a small sherry when he croaks.
    Het-field View Drop Down
    Roy Keane
    Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Het-field Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 2:13pm
    Cheerleading this like the poster has is despicable. It’s deeply unpleasant.

Edited by Het-field - 11 Jul 2019 at 2:13pm
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118119120 219>
      Share Topic