You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrity Death Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 218>
Author
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

He had Irish grandparents. Would have been an asset for the BIG.

Really ? Never knew that 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
JUICEBOMB View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUICEBOMB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Sep 2021 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Boycie Cry

Chips and rice Joyce....chips and rice.
hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard
sausy View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
MAYO FOR SAM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sausy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2021 at 9:43am
Originally posted by JUICEBOMB JUICEBOMB wrote:

Originally posted by Denis Irwin Denis Irwin wrote:

Boycie Cry

Chips and rice Joyce....chips and rice.

RIP Monty Cry
Bimbos Burgers - "Official Sponsor of the Irish Squad"
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2021 at 12:52pm
Roger Hunt, RIP.

How many left now from 66 ?
"Smalling and Jones.... have the potential to be the PL’s best ever pairing in my opinion." - SlurAlex
Neil Armstrong View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2021 at 1:59pm
Paddy Moloney 83 Chieftains LegendCry
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2021 at 1:32pm
Colin Powell.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2021 at 11:02pm
Gunther 

James Michael Taylor of FRIENDS fame
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

cardwizzard View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cardwizzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2021 at 10:33am
Walter Smith. RIP
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 1:54pm
Former Irish rugby player,  Orange Order member and Ulster Politician,  David Tweed aged 61 after a motorcycle crash.
jamo1 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by longford claret longford claret wrote:

Former Irish rugby player,  Orange Order member and Ulster Politician,  David Tweed aged 61 after a motorcycle crash.
Don't think that fella will be missed. UVF tattoo's aside he was up in court for more serious charges.
Del Boy: You do know what a pyscopath is dont you Grandad

Grandad: Of course i know what a Pyscopath is, its a fella who dresses up in womens clothes.

Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2021 at 5:09pm
Tweed was a nasty piece of work. He was jailed for battering his wife, a small lightweight woman a fraction of his size, well before he got eight years for sexual abuse of children. He only served four years of that as he somehow won an appeal but in later life boasted of being in the UVF and LVF, even as he was a councillor for both the DUP and TUV. He would have got a lot more caps for Ireland but for the fact that everybody knew what he was. I encountered him in a pub in Belfast years ago when he was still playing and an Ulster rugby player I knew told me to avoid him like the plague as he was notorious for picking fights for no reason and beating people to a pulp.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Green Cockade Green Cockade wrote:

Tweed was a nasty piece of work. He was jailed for battering his wife, a small lightweight woman a fraction of his size, well before he got eight years for sexual abuse of children. He only served four years of that as he somehow won an appeal but in later life boasted of being in the UVF and LVF, even as he was a councillor for both the DUP and TUV. He would have got a lot more caps for Ireland but for the fact that everybody knew what he was. I encountered him in a pub in Belfast years ago when he was still playing and an Ulster rugby player I knew told me to avoid him like the plague as he was notorious for picking fights for no reason and beating people to a pulp.

Hah storey described as ‘larger than life character’
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 7:39pm
He was described earlier as a pure 'Ulsterman' LOL.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2021 at 7:47pm
He was a Free Presbyterian and would have attended the same church as Mervyn Storey, the DUP politician quoted above. A devil-may -care rogue indeed, very much a 'character' of a sort that only the finest thugs, sectarian bigots and paedophiles can be.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 10:34am
Simon Young - 2fm dj. Recall him standing in to present the Den when needed too.
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

reddladd View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reddladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2021 at 10:40am
Get out of that garden!
I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.
longford claret View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longford claret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2021 at 9:54pm
Dancer and actor Lionel Blair , 92.
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2021 at 3:29pm
Astro from UB40
It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 169170171172173 218>
  Share Topic