You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrity Death Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 218>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 5:24am
Originally posted by Baldrick Baldrick wrote:

I am still puzzled as to what song by Shay Healy he is referring to. 

Genuinely LOL at this lads post . Why not look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why I am posting this crap on a forum where every one on the fkucing planet can read it ??. I dont get that . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
Southstandman View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southstandman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 5:28am
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by Southstandman Southstandman wrote:

Can anybody translate?

Can you stop trying to get a buzz from this thread ?? Bad taste . 
I don't understood what you typed, it looks like you might have used your feet by accident. Try again with your hands.

Used my feet by accident ? to type ? ffs how does this stuff come into your head ?? . All this because of a ham fisted attempt at a post even after I broke the post down into its constituent parts . Ah I suppose Sham is right . 
So what do you use, out of interest?

I cant take you seriously . You are mentally ill . Get help . Seriously , if this is your buzz you are one lost fool. I do pity you tho if thats a help . 
We are Shamrock Rovers we"re Irelands number 1 .
9fingers View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Ballymun Resident #MONKEANO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 9fingers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 8:20am

Can anybody translate?

I don't understood what you typed, it looks like you might have used your feet by accident. Try again with your hands.

Used my feet by accident ? to type ? ffs how does this stuff come into your head ?? . All this because of a ham fisted attempt at a post even after I broke the post down into its constituent parts . Ah I suppose Sham is right . 

I cant take you seriously . You are mentally ill . Get help . Seriously , if this is your buzz you are one lost fool. I do pity you tho if thats a help . 
No need for this. I’ll say it again, you’re one sad **** 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 8:20am

Can anybody translate?

Yes, I am mentally ill. No  this isn't my buzz. But, most importantly,  tell me what you use to type? Because it isn't your f**king fingers.
BrendanD88 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

99% of my posts are emojis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrendanD88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 12:58pm

Can anybody translate?

Ah get f**ked.

That’s a disgraceful post.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 1:02pm
It's not really. It's ****ish, but not disgraceful. Mine was equally as ****ish.
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 1:10pm
That’s one of the lowest posts I’ve seen on here, says more about you as a human SSM, but if I’m not mistaken you got banned off here under a couple of usernames before on the rovers thread for being a stupid **** there too.
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 1:52pm
human? Nah he’s a scum fan they’re all animalsLOL
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 2:30pm

I am still puzzled as to what song by Shay Healy he is referring to. 

Genuinely LOL at this lads post . Why not look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why I am posting this crap on a forum where every one on the fkucing planet can read it ??. I dont get that . 

Are you talking to yourself again 🤫🤫🤫

So answer me this what Shay Healy song do Bohs fans sing. 

Btw your post to PM shows the type of
Character you are. I suspect you won’t last long enough to reply to my post.  

Edited by Baldrick - 11 Apr 2021 at 2:51pm
AKA pedantic kunt
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 2:44pm
Lads, reluctant to delete the post for a few reasons. 1, the lad should be shown up for who he is (not sure who he was previously) and 2, posts are a pain in the hole to delete.

However, PM, if you want it binned just send a Pm. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 3:03pm
I don't give a f**k! It shows him up.
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by McG McG wrote:

Lads, reluctant to delete the post for a few reasons. 1, the lad should be shown up for who he is (not sure who he was previously) and 2, posts are a pain in the hole to delete.

EastStandMan previously. 

His initial post to set this chain of events off was rightly slated for a couple of reasons namely, for including a pathetic swipe at others whilst expressing condolences himself (which I pointed out and he accepted) and for it being barely understandable given its spelling and grammatical  makeup to which others pointed out. 

SSM then responded, particularly to PM in a most ungentlemanly manner, below the belt some might call it, given PMs openness on his mental health battles. However, to use mental health in any such manner in these times or any times, is at least in very bad taste and most downright disgusting (despite PM not taking the swipe at him as seriously).

I would ask SSM to man up here and withdraw his remark, and maybe in general cut out the absolute gibberish that he is more than capable of posting. Mostly however SSM, please use spellcheck or some other tool to assist so we can all at least understand what you post.

Edit was to correct a couple of minor yet crucial spelling mistakes.

Edited by Sham157 - 11 Apr 2021 at 3:14pm
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

EastStandMan previously. 

His initial post to set this chain of events off was rightly slated for a couple of reasons namely, for including a pathetic swipe at others whilst expressing condolences himself (which I pointed out and he accepted) and for it being barely understandable given its spelling and grammatical  makeup to which others pointed out. 

SSM then responded, particularly to PM in a most ungentlemanly manner, below the belt some might call it, given PMs openness on his mental health battles. However, to use mental health in any such manner in these times or any times, is at least in very bad taste and most downright disgusting (despite PM not taking the swipe at him as seriously).

I would ask SSM to man up here and withdraw his remark, and maybe in general cut out the absolute gibberish that he is more than capable of. Mostly however SSM, please use spellcheck ot some other tool to assist so we can all at least understand what you post.

He probably should also at least decide which stand he favours.  
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2021 at 3:15pm

Originally posted by Sham157 Sham157 wrote:

EastStandMan previously. 

I would ask SSM to man up here and withdraw his remark, and maybe in general cut out the absolute gibberish that he is more than capable of. Mostly however SSM, please use spellcheck ot some other tool to assist so we can all at least understand what you post.

He probably should also at least decide which stand he favours.  
This is indeed crucial when using a stand as an identifier. Imagine me calling myself Sham158 when Im Sham157. 
Hotlips_Hoolahan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hotlips_Hoolahan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 8:37pm
Joseph Siravo, who played Tony Soprano's father in The Sopranos and Ron Goldman's father in American Crime Story: The People v O. J. Simpson, has died at the age of 64.
McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2021 at 9:46am
Bernie Madoff, the aul Ponzi swindler. 

Enjoyed Richard Dreyfuss's portrayal in the "Madoff" mini series. 
YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

Zinedine Kilbane 110 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Man City records obsession

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zinedine Kilbane 110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 5:12pm
Helen McCrory from Peaky Blinders, only 52.

BigPodge View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
I'm the Gaffer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigPodge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2021 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Zinedine Kilbane 110 Zinedine Kilbane 110 wrote:

Helen McCrory from Peaky Blinders, only 52.

Ah no, she was a great character, way too young to go too Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 162163164165166 218>
  Share Topic