You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enda Stevens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2012 at 7:27pm
I see Enda Stevens has made the initial 24 man squad for the game against Everton.
Say nothing till you hear more
Sponsored Links

darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2012 at 6:09pm
Wondering hows Enda Stevens been getting on if anybody knows? Has he been play regular for the reserves & if so hows he playing?
Absolutely Use View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Absolutely Use Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2012 at 11:19pm
Stevens has played 4 games and got 3 assists in the reserve premier league, not a bad start for him
Say nothing till you hear more
Big Mc View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 12:36am
Enda is a great prospect for the future and hopefully he will get a chance of some first team game time at Villa before the end of the season.
Where not here for a long time so let have a good time!!!
Tom Parker View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tom Parker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 8:45am
Enda's actually captained the reserves on a couple of occasions, too.

Despite Warnock's poor form and the fact he's been dropped a couple of times, he's yet to feature at all for the first team. Carlos Cuellar actually played there last week, and Nathan Baker's been on the bench as the left-back back-up while Clark's injured.

I'm guessing we'll see him next season.

Edited by Tom Parker - 26 Feb 2012 at 8:46am
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 9:24am
Playing well for the reserved by all accounts. Next season is massive for him.
Boston Hoop View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2012 at 2:41pm
He has a ways to go before the first team I'd say. His form dipped off badly before his move from Rovers. That said, I understand he went through some serious family issues. Hopefully he keeps focused and gets his chance eventually. 
sonofakeano View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sonofakeano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 2:48pm
Makes the bench alongside Carruthers and Williams today
Green Devil View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Aye Kes, I've pissed me-self again

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Devil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by sonofakeano sonofakeano wrote:

Makes the bench alongside Carruthers and Williams today

Glad to hear it , it would be great if he could an apperance or two before the seasons out!
"He drives two Ferraris; I think he's a very lucky lad to have 50 caps for Ireland,"

Eamonn Dunphy on Glenn Whelan
darman28 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darman28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 4:00pm
Just seen that there when looking through the team sheets on the BBC website.Great to see him making progress.Ya I agree 1 or 2 apperances before the end of the season would be great.Aston Villa have a thin squad so we could easliy see alot of him & alot of the irish youngesters next season.Delighted for him
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2012 at 4:31pm
Left full just came off,but ES didn't come on
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
The Boy Z View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Boy Z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 12:46am
Watched the Reserves Final tonight.Stevens played very well for Villa.Needs to either make his break through into the First Team or go out on loan next season.

United won on pens by the way Thumbs Up
Theres only one sport that matters..
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:18am
Did Grealish get a run?
FREEWHEELER View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
sPICE UP YOUR LIFE Gwan MONROY

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FREEWHEELER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by The Boy Z The Boy Z wrote:

Watched the Reserves Final tonight.Stevens played very well for Villa.Needs to either make his break through into the First Team or go out on loan next season.

United won on pens by the way Thumbs Up

Great news, thanks Z.  I reckon he'll get his chance next season.  Keep it going Enda. Clap
We'll never die, we'll never die, we'll keep the Green Flag flying high......Shamrock Rovers will never die, we'll keep the Green Flag Flying high. 19 Leagues and 25 Cups.....
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:34pm
Watched it aswell due to the amount of Irish lads playing. Thought he was solid at the back until Brady came on but had a hard time with him after. Could have had an assist or 2 aswell played well in an attacking sense.
Ye Grealish played about 70 mins or so and found it hard to get into the game when ever he got the ball though you could tell he had quality.
Williams was solid at CB for Villa
Drennan was a bit isolated aswell think he was playing up front on his own.
Carruthers was probably the best of the Villa irish had a poor enough start with some slack passes but grew into the game and started to make things happen. Had a shot blocked off the line after a good run and 1 2 and keeper made a good save from him in the second half aswell. Keeper saved his pen in the shoot out. Would put it more down to a good save than a bad peno.
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 5:40pm
That Robbie Brady??
farfar View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farfar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 6:17pm
Ye he started on the bench came on after about 50 mins looked dangerous aswell.
Cunny kenningham View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cunny kenningham Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 10:00pm
I just hope he's not the next Jay O Shea.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 28>
  Share Topic