You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Enda Stevens

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 3:14pm
Stevens and Egan having nightmares today...
Sponsored Links

wexfordman1 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wexfordman1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2020 at 3:23pm
Stevens wasnt great against villa either

irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 6:55pm
Stevens was poor enough in that first half. I'd say his confidence has taken a bit of a hit over the Newcastle game. 

He let a ball bounce by him after 2 minutes which played Greenwood in on the break that he should've intercepted. 

For United's second goal, AWB had no real momentum to go by him and don't think he should've been able to get the low cross in. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 7:15pm
Wan Bissaka is extremely fast tbf, I wouldn't be too harsh on Stevens for getting outpaced.
We're decent enough..
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2020 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by The O'Shea The O'Shea wrote:

Wan Bissaka is extremely fast tbf, I wouldn't be too harsh on Stevens for getting outpaced.

Ah yah it was quick change of direction alright but from an almost stationary position I thought Stevens would anticipate he'd try and go back on his right side. Might be a bit harsh though all the same. 
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 11:15pm
Was poor for the Arsenal winner today
Did the first bit of defending ok but was flat footed and let Ceballos go past him too easily after that 
The Huntacha View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Huntacha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 5:58am
Ye he didn't anticipated the run at all. He was left 2 on 1 but should still be anticipating that to some degree.
Jimmy Bullard - "Favorite band? Elastic."
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:13am
He's going through bad form alright though getting knocked out of the cup will be a blessing in disguise for Sheffield United anyway. 
Roberto_Carlow View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto_Carlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 11:36am
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

He's going through bad form alright though getting knocked out of the cup will be a blessing in disguise for Sheffield United anyway. 

They are 10 points off champions league so thats gone anyway. A chance missed of a semi final at Wembley isn't a blessing imo, would have been a great occasion for the club with the potential to get to an FA cup final. 

An extra game isn't go to do their EL chances any harm.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 12:20pm

Think they would have preferred an FA Cup semi as their CL chances are gone and their EL chances don't look great
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2020 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Think they would have preferred an FA Cup semi as their CL chances are gone and their EL chances don't look great

No, given the teams left in the FA Cup I think Sheffield United were more likely to qualify for Europe via the league rather than by winning the cup. I couldn't see them beating Chelsea or Man City. 
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2020 at 7:32pm
Started the game vs Tottenham a bit slow and looked rusty, but he's grown into the second half and was great for the SU second goal 
Left foot View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Left foot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2020 at 7:53pm
 Interesting to see Stevens and Doherty go head to head against each other as Wing backs on the same side of the pitch.

I'd have to say both played very well with Doherty shading it on defensive duties and Stevens shading it on attacking duties.

Both had solid games which is really good from an Ireland point of view 
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 9:26pm
Sheffield United bought left back antoniee robinson from wigin, could be stiff opposition for enda
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 9:46pm
He'll be used as cover (for next season anyway) I'd imagine. Sheff Utd don't really have anyone else who can play LWB so it's not surprising they've brought in another option.
We're decent enough..
Green Cockade View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Green Cockade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 9:52pm
Sheffield United are looking to strengthen and have competition for places and they've got Robinson at a good price thanks to Wigan's current plight. Enda will be first choice, he's had an excellent season and is an established international, but he may get the odd rest next season to help develop Robinson and of course the latter can cover injuries and/or suspensions.
thebronze14 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Derry City Til I Die

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thebronze14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 10:23pm
Think he's the chap AC Milan were about to sign in the January window iirc
Scissors Kick View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scissors Kick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2020 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by thebronze14 thebronze14 wrote:

Think he's the chap AC Milan were about to sign in the January window iirc

Yeah, failed a medical I think 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2122232425 28>
  Share Topic