You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Séamus Coleman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 179180181182183 230>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banjaxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 6:10pm
Won't take balls to drop Hendrick or Brady, that's just common sense. Coleman is another matter. 
Sponsored Links

NewtNewbie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 7:53pm
Everton are awful at the moment - no-one's playing well in the current set up. In the form table, since November, only Fulham and Huddersfield have been worse.
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Maccatacca Maccatacca wrote:

Be interesting to see if Mick has the balls to drop Brady, Coleman and Hendrick. 

O’Dowda and Robinson should be ahead of Brady, everyone should be ahead of Hendrick and Doherty is in the form of his life.

He can't drop anyone, given that he's never taken charge of an Ireland match with the current crop of players.
Conan View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
I’m not very bright.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Conan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by Banjaxed Banjaxed wrote:

Won't take balls to drop Hendrick or Brady, that's just common sense. Coleman is another matter. 
Don't think Brady's been judged fairly though. I mean if Robinson and O'Dowda were made to play left back and defensive centre midfield time and again its not going to do a lot for their reputations. Even playing there Brady has contributed more than O'Dowda usually does for us.
Besides if we drop him who's going to accurately lump the ball on to the head of big Shane and give us some offensive threat?
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:35pm
He won't be dropped. Doherty will play right wing.
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

Icy Bread People View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icy Bread People Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:38pm
Does Brady still play football? If Mick was to drop all the poor players from our last games he wouldn't be left with much in fairness. 
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewtNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2019 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Icy Bread People Icy Bread People wrote:

Does Brady still play football? If Mick was to drop all the poor players from our last games he wouldn't be left with much in fairness. 

Now you're getting it...
grannyrule View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote grannyrule Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 3:03pm
Kenny picked over him again today
The only way is up
doherty View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Teenage Kicks, so hard to beat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doherty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 4:16pm
No surprise. Not sure why some on here still seem to think it is.
AonSceal19 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AonSceal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 4:42pm
Form over reputation. A back 5 with Doherty and Stevens as wing backs is what we should go with. Should Coleman even be one of the centre backs on current form.Not a fan of playing Doherty out of position to shoehorn Coleman into the team. Top professional but form is what matters.
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 5:12pm
Kenny had an atrocious game today apparently, giving the ball away time after time. Seamus ain't this main issue with this Everton side, he's miles better than anything else they have and he'll be back in the team sooner rather than later.
We're decent enough..
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by grannyrule grannyrule wrote:

Kenny picked over him again today

Silva is a fraud, and he’s totally unable to motivate this team. Deeney comes out this week and says Watford are going to “kick the sh*t out of everton” and Silva turns up with a lightweight midfield of Davies and Gomes and a kid like Kenny. This is exactly the type of game you’d need Coleman and McCarthy.

Silva will be gone soon and Coleman will still be there.

You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
The White Cafu View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The White Cafu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 7:24pm
Silva is hardly going to pick his team because of what that gobsh*te says in the lead up to it Confused
DeclanDaly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeclanDaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by The White Cafu The White Cafu wrote:

Silva is hardly going to pick his team because of what that gobsh*te says in the lead up to it Confused

No, he should pick a team that wins games - something he’s only managed to do 11 times in the last 30 games. 
You asked if I'd be anyone from history, fact or fiction, dead or alive:
I said "I'd be Tony Cascarino, circa 1995"
The O'Shea View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
I know everything and I’m NEVER wrong

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The O'Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2019 at 8:19pm
He does remind me a bit of Martinez alright, plenty of talk and razzle-dazzle when the pressure is off; but not much substance behind it.
We're decent enough..
mully_85 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mully_85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 9:47pm
assist for seamus tonight... did anyone see how he played?
Gerry Geary View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gerry Geary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2019 at 10:03pm
I did! great game. Cappie is coming over
djhegzy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote djhegzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 11:02pm
Mick said he could play Coleman rwb and doc rcb, and that he wusnt fancy it the other way about Confused more likely to drop one of them he said! 🤷🏻‍♂️
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 179180181182183 230>
  Share Topic