You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Rest of The World
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Suarez..................................

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 70>
Author
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Cyavan Cyunt

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neil Armstrong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Suarez..................................
    Posted: 16 Dec 2011 at 12:25pm
christ.............the suspense is killing me! not guilty i`d say......
Ulster Champions 2020 our 40th Title. Take that all ye Moanaghan ***ts!
Sponsored Links

t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 2:25am
Have a contingency plan for my fantasy football team in case he does get banned!
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 8:36am
He did nothing wrong.
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Siralex View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Poor Man's Duncan Castles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siralex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 1:10pm

Has to be found guilty; has pretty much admitted it by now..I'm sure the delay is over the severity of the ban and fine....

Hopefully it's nothing over the top; racism obviously has no place in the modern world; but I'm finding this all a bit petty to be honest. 

If I keep writing enough hagiographic articles on Man Utd, they might give me a job
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

He did nothing wrong.
How do you know?
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
gusford View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gusford Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 1:28pm
needs to be hit with a serious fine/ban i reckon.....all this 'kick racism out of football' business will all be for nothing if the FA dont act know. plus the fact that his only defence seems to be that the language is not considered inappropriate in his own country......thats no defence at all
FrankosHereNow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
I like Klopp

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrankosHereNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

Originally posted by FrankosHereNow FrankosHereNow wrote:

He did nothing wrong.
How do you know?
I know everything
YBIG Quiz Champion 2016, 2017 & 2018.

As You Were
Three in a row
Weecounty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weecounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 3:44pm
He didnt do anything wrong! Sky would have it well shown at this stage. FA are a joke! They trial Suarez and stand up for Rooney
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Weecounty Weecounty wrote:

He didnt do anything wrong! Sky would have it well shown at this stage. FA are a joke! They trial Suarez and stand up for Rooney
How do you know he didnt do anything wrong? Were you there?

Sky arn't not allowed show it. Even the Terry footage is pixelated.

Regardless of whether your a Liverpool fan or of any other team........there's an investigation after taking place for a reason and until the results of said investigation are known nobody and I mean NOBODY is in a position to say that he did/didn't say anything because unless you were there standing next to Suarez you just dont know!

Edited by ShamtheRam - 17 Dec 2011 at 4:16pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 4:26pm

Has to be found guilty. The whole language thing would be hilarious if it wasn't such a serious matter. I wonder if Evra wasn't French would some people on here still be supporting Suarez.

Edited by Denis Irwin - 17 Dec 2011 at 4:29pm
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
Fitz View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2011 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by gusford gusford wrote:

plus the fact that his only defence seems to be that the language is not considered inappropriate in his own country......thats no defence at all

ClapClap
Weecounty View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weecounty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:21pm
I was at that game. There was no major reaction from Evra during the game. If he admits calling Evra a name then fair enough a ban should be handed out as this needs to be stamped out.

Sky would have had similar coverage as they had of the JT case. They havent shown it. Maybe as you said they are not allowed to show it.

devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:43pm
i read somewhere its a six game minimum ban for racism so if he is found guilty its the whole festive fixtues and both legs of carling cup semi's he would miss, we know he called him a name that is commonly used in south america that is not considered racist so i guess he is guilty by ignorance, the whole case is a mess and if found guilty they will appeal straight away and it will drag on ,the terry case is different thats a straight forward one in the sense he knew what he said. the fa will not find their capt guilty but they will find suarez guilty.

its a bit strange that the english police are investigating a case against terry and not suarez it proves there is more evidence on terry but its suraez that will miss the most football
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
harry View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 3:51pm
should be banned for a long time he is the biggest cheat to come to the prem since torres, must have dived about 10 times this season looking for pens and did not get booked.......ban the cheat
Carmody 10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmody 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2011 at 4:40pm
Originally posted by harry harry wrote:

should be banned for a long time he is the biggest cheat to come to the prem since torres, must have dived about 10 times this season looking for pens and did not get booked.......ban the cheat
LOL
Out of order
tribalarmy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribalarmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:00pm
8 game ban.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:03pm
8 game ban + £40,000 fine.

The pool fans will still claim he did nothing!
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
Shoco View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Hail Hail the Celts are here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shoco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 1:04pm
Clap

YOUR 3 IN A ROW LEAGUE CHAMPIONS
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 70>
  Share Topic