You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199
Author
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:07pm
Delighted for you Anto.............
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
Sponsored Links

antomaguire View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antomaguire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:32pm
Cabra Hoop,you might remember my story of how long supporting the boys and away matches I went to but none on this campaign. how many season tickets i pay for. someone in the right place made the right decision. I could only afford to go if i got Cat 3s and got sorted. Good luck with your hunt. If I come upon any spares i will let you know if you want.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:20am
Anto, remember your story. I was hoping that something would come up trumps for you.

I'm confident that i'll get sorted somewhere along the way either here or over there. Like yourself i've done a huge amount of games over the years and feel my loyalty has been let down.  I wrote to the FAI and told them that i have missed only a handful of home games since 1977 and was at finals in 88,90 and 94 as well as  a lot of the away qualifying games, youth, U21 and hundreds of domestic games. I asked for priority in the allocation of the additional 2,000+ tickets (whatever happened to them?) The FAI did'nt even bother to reply, so much for all the emphasis they put on "Respect". I was'nt shown much respect. They couldnt even have the courtesy to send me a generic PFO.

Previous history apparently means nothing to the FAI because they know that that its the younger fans who will be paying their wages in the future.

I'm pushing myself to the limit to make the trip and would leave a very bitter taste in the mouth if i didnt get in to see the games. My main motivation in going is to support the team and watch the football, not getting pissed every night and chasing my rock an roll.

Still musnt grumble........
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Anto, remember your story. I was hoping that something would come up trumps for you.

I'm confident that i'll get sorted somewhere along the way either here or over there. Like yourself i've done a huge amount of games over the years and feel my loyalty has been let down.  I wrote to the FAI and told them that i have missed only a handful of home games since 1977 and was at finals in 88,90 and 94 as well as  a lot of the away qualifying games, youth, U21 and hundreds of domestic games. I asked for priority in the allocation of the additional 2,000+ tickets (whatever happened to them?) The FAI did'nt even bother to reply, so much for all the emphasis they put on "Respect". I was'nt shown much respect. They couldnt even have the courtesy to send me a generic PFO.

Previous history apparently means nothing to the FAI because they know that that its the younger fans who will be paying their wages in the future.

I'm pushing myself to the limit to make the trip and would leave a very bitter taste in the mouth if i didnt get in to see the games. My main motivation in going is to support the team and watch the football, not getting pissed every night and chasing my rock an roll.

Still musnt grumble........

you'll get in cabra, very few will be left outside, maybe the spain game will be tough but thats it
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 197198199
  Share Topic