You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 199>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by trapnoclue trapnoclue wrote:

so kerrzy tell me how im sad by wanting our best players in squad instead of rubbish like paul green?your the sad one who is happy to see any oul ejit wear the jersey and make a show of himself cos you dont know the differencs between good players and total donkeys!

LOLClown
Sponsored Links

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:11pm
how come people who applied for two tickets all got two tickets?? they should have cut people to one first and spread it around instead of giving everyone who asked for two the extra one and cutting people off, applied for two myself but would have been more than happy with one per match
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

how come people who applied for two tickets all got two tickets?? they should have cut people to one first and spread it around instead of giving everyone who asked for two the extra one and cutting people off, applied for two myself but would have been more than happy with one per match

How useful is 1 ticket if 2 of you are travelling, especially if its father and son. Thats what happened in the qualifiers and was a joke.
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:18pm
Just got into my account

Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and the Finals Cool

Confused Confused
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

How useful is 1 ticket if 2 of you are travelling, especially if its father and son. Thats what happened in the qualifiers and was a joke.

How fair is it that people who travelled away this campaign didnt get tickets and people who havent been away now will through a friend? I sound awful bitter here and I really amnt! just think its strange no tickets got split
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by domo domo wrote:

Originally posted by irish boogie irish boogie wrote:

Lads when you got the email about the tickets you recieved and hit the uefa link where do you go to then is it the UEFA portal that we have been on for last few months or is it another one , I know im dying with a hangover but im fooked if i know where to go ?
Think you shoud go back to bedLOL

When you get out of bed..............

Go back to the original email the FAI sent ya, and go in to the UEFA portal via this link http://www.fai.ie/euro2012tickets . The confirmation number UEFA sent you is yer username, the password is whatever you set it as. 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:24pm

How fair is it that people who travelled away this campaign didnt get tickets and people who havent been away now will through a friend? I sound awful bitter here and I really amnt! just think its strange no tickets got split

Its the way they did it. It wasnt the right way. It should've been 1 ticket per applicant imo, i.e. 1 ticket per ST holder, away tripper etc. It wasnt how it was done so you cant just go dishing out 1 ticket to this fella who might have applied for 2 tickets for himself and someone else that has been to 3,4,5,6 aways.
Whelo79 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whelo79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:33pm

+1

I can not see any benefit of someone only being allowed to apply for 1. The only instance where I can think that this should have been applied was where guys who had multiple season tickets on the one account split them up so as they could apply more than once. I would presume if someone has 2,3,4 season tickets it is because him/her and the same friends/family go to every game.
PhilliyK View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Granny Grabber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PhilliyK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:45pm
Originally posted by NewrycityonTour NewrycityonTour wrote:

Its clear the UEFAs lottery worked like;

If you applied for 3s and ticked the box you got ones, when they ran out you got 2s and when they ran out I do think it was pull a name from a hat.

Honestly the only ever proof needed to get a membership number from the FAI was, well no proof.  There are lads I know that are going to the Spain game, 8 of them, as a stag do and they have never been to an Ireland match, still support them all the same.  7 of them got tickets after been giving a membership number from the FAI as one of their dads knew someone with a fancy seat.
Not totally true there Newrycity. Found this out meself earlier and know 1 of the lads going and know he has been to a good few games (as have a few off his mates though dont know if these are the same mates going on the stag) though dont know bout the last 2 years but know he was at them in the w/cup campaign and plus you can hardly have a go at lads for using any connection possible to get tickets.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:52pm

Its the way they did it. It wasnt the right way. It should've been 1 ticket per applicant imo, i.e. 1 ticket per ST holder, away tripper etc. It wasnt how it was done so you cant just go dishing out 1 ticket to this fella who might have applied for 2 tickets for himself and someone else that has been to 3,4,5,6 aways.

is the correct answer and the obvious way to do it why it wasnt done that way is one of lifes great mysterys. ie If you have 5 ST in your name you should be entitled to apply for  5 tickets not 10 which most people incl myself done for fear of the 2 I need being cut to one
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:52pm
No ticket for the Spain game Cry - in fairness i only did every trip on the last campaign Angry ffs
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by ginger66 ginger66 wrote:

Lads how have the tickets been allocated.

I have a block booking for years,season ticket etc.........applied for Cat 1 tcks and ticked the box saying would accept any category.....GOT NOTHING apart from conditional tickets is they reach the Qtr,Semo or Final.
A Complete Joke..........how can i not get any tickets for any of the 3 games?

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedbecause the number of away regulars many of whom are ST holders and ST holders exceeded the number of available tickets

did you go to any away games via FAI tickets ?
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Most of the regulars seem to be sorted Trap but my mates were completely screwed and it's not good enough, travel agents getting the CAT 3 tickets over the regular joe is another sham, it's actually embarrassing how poor of an organisation they really are, bunch of kants.

How do you know Travel agents got the Cat 3s?
And do you think the FAI have held back tickets for regulars who somehow slipped through the net?
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by AidoM AidoM wrote:

Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

479 new posts!!!!! In a day!!!

Got Cat 1s for group games and cat 3s for the KOs. Fair whack but im happy.

Did you get the promised FLO allocation of 10 per game Rolo Wink

Got offered them alrite. Delighted!
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 1:06pm
People who are happy to pay Abbey prices will not have a problem with cat 1, id safely bet that the vast majority of abbey tickets are cat 1
I know nothing :-)
The Fly View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Most of the regulars seem to be sorted Trap but my mates were completely screwed and it's not good enough, travel agents getting the CAT 3 tickets over the regular joe is another sham, it's actually embarrassing how poor of an organisation they really are, bunch of kants.

And do you think the FAI have held back tickets for regulars who somehow slipped through the net?

I suspect the travel agents got a lot of the Spanish tickets, a lot of people are missing them.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

I've just checked back 10 pages back and couldn't find it...where are the CAT 1's based in the stadia?

"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Basing on what I have read Ger on here or is that not enough for you? Regardless whether they got them or not where the hell have they gone then, shafting fans for the top tickets is a bit much when it seems very few on here for CAT 3, peoples trips have just got a lot more expensive as a result of this.

As for them holding back tickets for ones they missed, jaysus christ Ger, they have had more than enough time to get this right and they still made a bollox of it.

How come you ignored the part where I mentioned my mates that got screwed? Cos it's not possible to defend I guess, absolute sham.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 199>
  Share Topic