You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 199>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:43pm
ha sure look it youngest over at the euros Wink f**k my application not going threw portal is better craic anyways
Sponsored Links

KILCRUISE View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KILCRUISE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:49pm
got sorted for tickets. delighted. also good to see good many on here got them. those who did not , am sure they will get sorted between now and the games,
may the road rise to meet you but make sure it does not slap you in the face
JoeyB View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:58pm
I also bought one additional Ticket for QF. If we get out of the group how we then pick tickets up for next match when we are out there??
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

ha sure look it youngest over at the euros Wink f**k my application not going threw portal is better craic anyways

Brianie Jr will celebrate his 14th Birthday in Torun June 15thThumbs Up
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
GreenTribe View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Please Count, can I be a Mod?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GreenTribe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
darmack View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darmack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 11:30pm
Waiting in the que to get the boat home from that Kip Holyhead. And I had the biggest stupid delighted looking face for the rest of the day.

I still can't log on though. It's saying there's an error. It's showing what I requested but not what I have been allocated. 
The dark side.. And the light
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 11:35pm

fair play Smile
El_nino View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Santa Slayer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El_nino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:07am

fair play Smile

Top lad. Met Ye in Skopje and was beside Ye in Tallinn! I hope mammy got sorted out too!!??
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:20am
would the locals have got a fair share of the cheap CAT 3 tickets? If it says on 30 euro on the ticket they'd have some cheek to be looking for more than 150 per ticket!
The GerK View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Razor you wanna pint?...2 minutes later

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The GerK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:29am
Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

would the locals have got a fair share of the cheap CAT 3 tickets? If it says on 30 euro on the ticket they'd have some cheek to be looking for more than 150 per ticket!

Locals won't get our Cat 3 tickets though. They are elsewhere in the ground
From being in the stadiums, the part we have behind the goals is not that big
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:36am
Where are the cat 1's gonna be considering from the poll most got them
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:41am
Originally posted by devondudley devondudley wrote:

Considering the Day that was yesterday and trying to sort tickets for a few on here and getting sorted by great folk on here and reading all the posts Im Knackered, devon will you read the fooking threadsCry
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 1:22am
FAI are a fukin disgrace and that has nothing to do with my app, have read people's posts on here and they really are a fukin sham, no way to say it any other way, bunch of ****s.

Sorry to hear some regulars have been well and truly shafted it's awful bad form but I am not surprised.

devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 1:57am

Originally posted by devondudley devondudley wrote:

Considering the Day that was yesterday and trying to sort tickets for a few on here and getting sorted by great folk on here and reading all the posts Im Knackered, devon will you read the fooking threadsCry

I dunno what I asked to offend you brianie besides that fact i asked where cat 1 tickets are gonna be situated for the matches, btw my club had two spares which I passed on here to someone for the playoff I dunno why your having a go,
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 2:12am
Needs to be an FAQ done for tickets and the FLO's should maintain it!

Boston Hoop View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boston Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 2:14am
Confirmation from London that my mates application got lucky for cat 1's to the 3 group games. Best atmosphere ever in such a nice section! So happy... I am no more deserving than any other punter but having forked out for the Boston to Poznan return, I am personally delighted. Roll on June. It's gonna be a brilliant trip. Can feel it already.

To those that missed out, keep the faith and those with a bit more miles on the clock. Contact the FAI. No doubt in my mind that the hold back is being designed to sort out people who deserve tickets based on longevity of home fans and the amount of aways.
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 6:36am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Needs to be an FAQ done for tickets and the FLO's should maintain it!

EmbarrassedQuite right too considering how much we are paying them and the fact they got 10 free tickets each for the Euro's.  Send them their P45's Sono, sir.
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but
not for delicate boys.
JimmyG View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 6:37am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

Locals won't get our Cat 3 tickets though. They are elsewhere in the ground
From being in the stadiums, the part we have behind the goals is not that big

It wouldn't surprise me if the bulk of the cat 3's went to Abbey and Thompson.
Football is all very well a good game for rough girls, but
not for delicate boys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 199>
  Share Topic