You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 199>
Author
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Am delighted to have gotten tickets but serious amount of people on here that got stung for Cat 1's. I'd love to know where all the Cat 3 and Cat 2's went to. I would have thought the Cat 3 would have been the first to be allocated and then upwards. Anyone on to the FAI to see what the story is?

Asked this earlier CM, Where did all the Cat 3s Go?

I honestly think its a case of the FAI screwing their most loyal fans again because they know we'll pay top whack to get to the games Brianie. I hate complaining as I know there are a lot of disappointed people on here who didnt get offered anything but it does seem very fishy that the vast majority on here were allocated Cat 1's. Its almost like ticking that box in the application just gave the green light to UEFA to shift the dearest tickets first and the FAI gave them to us.

I used to be a schizophrenic.......and so was I
Sponsored Links

brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Am delighted to have gotten tickets but serious amount of people on here that got stung for Cat 1's. I'd love to know where all the Cat 3 and Cat 2's went to. I would have thought the Cat 3 would have been the first to be allocated and then upwards. Anyone on to the FAI to see what the story is?

Asked this earlier CM, Where did all the Cat 3s Go?

Looks like affiliates, Leagues and Clubs got a fair share of them.

Theres an answer CMCry
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:42pm
Like I said we took the risk and only ticked for cat 3 ONLY , as i think most will get tickets and even if we were turned down we would have picked them up along the way .

again this is only day one .......
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Percy View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Percy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:43pm
Wouldn't be surprised if the other teams in the group fcuked the cat 1 tickets back at uefa... " give is the cat 3 tickets ... the Irish are mad to go ... they'll pay top whack ... give them the cat 1."
MERRY CHRISTMAS

@IrishPercy
niall290 View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niall290 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:49pm
I applied for cat3 tickets but got cat1 tickets.Delighted all the same!!!!
June 2012 party time!!
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:53pm
didnt get a single ticket have season ticket 4 years now ragin to say the least applied for cat2 and 1s 
devondudley View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devondudley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:55pm
Did you go to any away games max this campaign
But fumble in a greasy till

And add the halfpence to the pence

And pray to shivering prayer, until

You have dried the marrow from the bone.

W. B. Yeats, September 1913
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by niall290 niall290 wrote:

I applied for cat3 tickets but got cat1 tickets.Delighted all the same!!!!
Did you tick the box Niall ?????????
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by armando armando wrote:

Originally posted by Drumcondra 69er Drumcondra 69er wrote:

Originally posted by Mr.Mojo Risin' Mr.Mojo Risin' wrote:

Got the succesful email and was f**king delighted. Logged on and only tickets to the 1/4 finals like others on here! How the f**k am I entitled to kncockout stages but not the group games?? So deflated now and the search goes on Cry

Did you tick the box to take tickets in a higher category if you weren't sorted?

Same question to Armando? Limited tickets in cat 3, looks like that's why you got tickets for latter stages.

In fairness, there's plenty of regulars who've got screwed cash wise because we ticked that box, I'd have been confident of getting sorted at cat 3 given my record but got stung for an extra 200 lids on my allocation of cat 1 tickets despite requesting cat 3. Don't think anyone who didn't tick that box is in a position to complain. If you did and still missed out that's sh*t...

We all applied for Cat 3 & ticked box to accept in other categories.
Only offered Cat 3 for knockout rounds.
All of us season ticket holders. Went to Zilina(2 tickets from FAI), Skopje(4 tickets from FAI), Andorra(0 tickets from FAI) and Tallinn(1 ticket from FAI).
We always end up getting sorted eventually, but I'm telling you I'm fairly sick of it at this stage...taking years off my life!Dead

In that case mate you've been badly stung. I hope spares come your way and I'll keep u in mind if our group wind up with spares.
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:04pm
I came across this link though when i went googling CAT 1 tickets to check their location, it looks like it may be worth a look for anyone who may be looking for a ticket.... although it probably be riddled with touting... 

http://www.polishforums.com/other-classifieds-25/official-euro-tickets-buy-sell-swap-55750/10/
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:04pm
Was at Cheltenham all day , finally a winner!! Yee haw
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by OohAah... OohAah... wrote:

.... although it probably be riddled with touting... http://www.polishforums.com/other-classifieds-25/official-euro-tickets-buy-sell-swap-55750/10/
So its the same as the FAI site then !!!

nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:12pm
Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

.... although it probably be riddled with touting... http://www.polishforums.com/other-classifieds-25/official-euro-tickets-buy-sell-swap-55750/10/

wouldnt trust a polish forum where the posts arent in polish...
JoeyB View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:14pm
Did anyone else get charged for QF optional tckt? Presume a refund if don't get out of group??
OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Originally posted by Gary McKay Gary McKay wrote:

wouldnt trust a polish forum where the posts arent in polish...

by the way im seriously not recommending it I just thought it was interesting... and i hope lads who got confirmation of their tickets from the FAI today arent already on it or the likes of it flogging them off... although its Confusedprobably inevitable
max View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

My new name is Wax

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote max Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by devondudley devondudley wrote:

Did you go to any away games max this campaign

im only 16 only went to the friendly against italy didnt miss a home game or friendly in campaign
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:29pm
Originally posted by max max wrote:

im only 16 only went to the friendly against italy didnt miss a home game or friendly in campaign

Oops, you shouldn't be here so Wink
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2012 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Originally posted by max max wrote:

Oops, you shouldn't be here so Wink

Leave him aloneCool
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 165166167168169 199>
  Share Topic