You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 199>
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 7:10am
Originally posted by JimmyG JimmyG wrote:

Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Needs to be an FAQ done for tickets and the FLO's should maintain it!

EmbarrassedQuite right too considering how much we are paying them and the fact they got 10 free tickets each for the Euro's.  Send them their P45's Sono, sir.

Sponsored Links

Peter J. Russellroff View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter J. Russellroff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 8:08am
Originally posted by The GerK The GerK wrote:

Originally posted by t_rAndy t_rAndy wrote:

would the locals have got a fair share of the cheap CAT 3 tickets? If it says on 30 euro on the ticket they'd have some cheek to be looking for more than 150 per ticket!

Locals won't get our Cat 3 tickets though. They are elsewhere in the ground
From being in the stadiums, the part we have behind the goals is not that big

Do we have the two or three tiered stand behind the goal?
Whelo79 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whelo79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 8:40am
Originally posted by devondudley devondudley wrote:

Originally posted by brianie brianie wrote:

Originally posted by devondudley devondudley wrote:

Where are the cat 1's gonna be considering from the poll most got them

Considering the Day that was yesterday and trying to sort tickets for a few on here and getting sorted by great folk on here and reading all the posts Im Knackered, devon will you read the fooking threadsCry

I dunno what I asked to offend you brianie besides that fact i asked where cat 1 tickets are gonna be situated for the matches, btw my club had two spares which I passed on here to someone for the playoff I dunno why your having a go,

If you read the thread, someone posted a map a few pages back of the stadium, showing exactly where each catagory tickets are located. I think Brianie means you are being very lazy be not checking yourself before asking.
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:46am
I've just checked back 10 pages back and couldn't find it...where are the CAT 1's based in the stadia?
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 9:49am
Middle section Andy, Cat 3 lower behind goal and cat 2 seem to be upper behind goals.

NewrycityonTour View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NewrycityonTour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 10:52am
Its clear the UEFAs lottery worked like;

If you applied for 3s and ticked the box you got ones, when they ran out you got 2s and when they ran out I do think it was pull a name from a hat.

Honestly the only ever proof needed to get a membership number from the FAI was, well no proof.  There are lads I know that are going to the Spain game, 8 of them, as a stag do and they have never been to an Ireland match, still support them all the same.  7 of them got tickets after been giving a membership number from the FAI as one of their dads knew someone with a fancy seat.
Oh angry nordies, we used to be British but were O'Irish now.
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 10:57am
Lads when you got the email about the tickets you recieved and hit the uefa link where do you go to then is it the UEFA portal that we have been on for last few months or is it another one , I know im dying with a hangover but im fooked if i know where to go ?
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
t_rAndy View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t_rAndy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Sono Sono wrote:

Middle section Andy, Cat 3 lower behind goal and cat 2 seem to be upper behind goals.

Middle secition? yIn Landsdowne terms what is CAT 1? Lower East and West and Premium?
gspain View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gspain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:05am
Most of the stadium is cat 1.  Between the corner flags at a minimum and further at a stretch when tickets are in high demand.  Cats 2s are technically in the corners but go well behind the goal.  Cat 3s are the remainder directly behind the goal. 

For Euro2000 UEFA sold the first 4 or 5 rows behind the goal to neutral fans as cat 3s but most neutral tickets are cat 1 & 2. 

Our cat 1s will be beside our cat2s and cat 3s.

I doubt if Abbey got too many cat 3s.  However the council members etc seem to have got the cat 2 tickets.  I would have expected their demand to be for cat 1s.  

The Poles seem to have plenty of tickets but currently are looking to swop for Polish games or high prices. 
BabbsBalls View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabbsBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:08am
Lansdowne terms Andy ? Lehman lost on ye ?

l hear you are a racist now, father ?
trapnoclue View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Eh, make that suspended 11 times now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapnoclue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:16am

newry city if thats true its a joke of a set up by the fai once again,lads getting tickets for spain match while on a stag ffs,i dont care how many end up goin the more the merrier i say,but there has to be some fairness in the tickets.

irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:36am

got sorted was using wrong portal and password , Delighted got 2 cats 1 for spain game like everyone asked for cat 3 but ticked box for anything , No more of that portal Thank God hopefully we will all get sorted soon

Thank You Torun and Tyskie
Sono View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Inspector Gadget

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:37am
Most of the regulars seem to be sorted Trap but my mates were completely screwed and it's not good enough, travel agents getting the CAT 3 tickets over the regular joe is another sham, it's actually embarrassing how poor of an organisation they really are, bunch of kants.

mouldymould View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouldymould Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:53am

Stadium
  • Category 1: main and opposite stand

• Category 2: corners and behind the goals on the upper tier

• Category 3: behind the goals on the lower tier

The application of such principles will depend on the geography of each particular stadium.

ginger66 View Drop Down
Phil Babb
Phil Babb

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:56am
Lads how have the tickets been allocated.

I have a block booking for years,season ticket etc.........applied for Cat 1 tcks and ticked the box saying would accept any category.....GOT NOTHING apart from conditional tickets is they reach the Qtr,Semo or Final.
A Complete Joke..........how can i not get any tickets for any of the 3 games?
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:57am
Originally posted by trapnoclue trapnoclue wrote:

newry city if thats true its a joke of a set up by the fai once again,lads getting tickets for spain match while on a stag ffs,i dont care how many end up goin the more the merrier i say,but there has to be some fairness in the tickets.

If theres one sad gimp that doesnt deserve tickets, its youClap
domo View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote domo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 11:59am
Originally posted by irish boogie irish boogie wrote:

Lads when you got the email about the tickets you recieved and hit the uefa link where do you go to then is it the UEFA portal that we have been on for last few months or is it another one , I know im dying with a hangover but im fooked if i know where to go ?
Think you shoud go back to bedLOL
Shake and Bake
trapnoclue View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Eh, make that suspended 11 times now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trapnoclue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2012 at 12:06pm
so kerrzy tell me how im sad by wanting our best players in squad instead of rubbish like paul green?your the sad one who is happy to see any oul ejit wear the jersey and make a show of himself cos you dont know the differencs between good players and total donkeys!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 199>
  Share Topic