You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 199>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
RogerMilla View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
#TEAMJAVIER #ENGANCHE

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RogerMilla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro 2012 - FAI Tickets (Read Pg81 before posting)
    Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Anto, remember your story. I was hoping that something would come up trumps for you.

I'm confident that i'll get sorted somewhere along the way either here or over there. Like yourself i've done a huge amount of games over the years and feel my loyalty has been let down.  I wrote to the FAI and told them that i have missed only a handful of home games since 1977 and was at finals in 88,90 and 94 as well as  a lot of the away qualifying games, youth, U21 and hundreds of domestic games. I asked for priority in the allocation of the additional 2,000+ tickets (whatever happened to them?) The FAI did'nt even bother to reply, so much for all the emphasis they put on "Respect". I was'nt shown much respect. They couldnt even have the courtesy to send me a generic PFO.

Previous history apparently means nothing to the FAI because they know that that its the younger fans who will be paying their wages in the future.

I'm pushing myself to the limit to make the trip and would leave a very bitter taste in the mouth if i didnt get in to see the games. My main motivation in going is to support the team and watch the football, not getting pissed every night and chasing my rock an roll.

Still musnt grumble........

you'll get in cabra, very few will be left outside, maybe the spain game will be tough but thats it
The first time the Devil made me do it. The second time I did it on my own.
Sponsored Links

Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2012 at 10:20am
Anto, remember your story. I was hoping that something would come up trumps for you.

I'm confident that i'll get sorted somewhere along the way either here or over there. Like yourself i've done a huge amount of games over the years and feel my loyalty has been let down.  I wrote to the FAI and told them that i have missed only a handful of home games since 1977 and was at finals in 88,90 and 94 as well as  a lot of the away qualifying games, youth, U21 and hundreds of domestic games. I asked for priority in the allocation of the additional 2,000+ tickets (whatever happened to them?) The FAI did'nt even bother to reply, so much for all the emphasis they put on "Respect". I was'nt shown much respect. They couldnt even have the courtesy to send me a generic PFO.

Previous history apparently means nothing to the FAI because they know that that its the younger fans who will be paying their wages in the future.

I'm pushing myself to the limit to make the trip and would leave a very bitter taste in the mouth if i didnt get in to see the games. My main motivation in going is to support the team and watch the football, not getting pissed every night and chasing my rock an roll.

Still musnt grumble........
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
antomaguire View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antomaguire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 11:32pm
Cabra Hoop,you might remember my story of how long supporting the boys and away matches I went to but none on this campaign. how many season tickets i pay for. someone in the right place made the right decision. I could only afford to go if i got Cat 3s and got sorted. Good luck with your hunt. If I come upon any spares i will let you know if you want.
Cabra Hoop View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabra Hoop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 9:07pm
Delighted for you Anto.............
" BFC always gives me a laugh........ "
damo21 View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan
What powers have MODS got?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote damo21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by antomaguire antomaguire wrote:

managed to get 2x CAT 3 tickets for the 3 games. Its good to know the FANS where not forgotten in the end.
Nice 1 ClapClapClapClap
he who lies down with the dog will come up with fleas
collie2771 View Drop Down
Alan Kernaghan
Alan Kernaghan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote collie2771 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 6:47pm
where? 
antomaguire View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antomaguire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2012 at 6:45pm
managed to get 2x CAT 3 tickets for the 3 games. Its good to know the FANS where not forgotten in the end.
green dragon View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green dragon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by weelout weelout wrote:

Originally posted by green dragon green dragon wrote:

no surname either on my posting address is this normal assume i fill it in right when others are missing theirs aswell 

Don't think they deliver all the way out there

ya were lucky to get out of here with a draw sunday evening! 14 men and stil couldnt beat us!LOL

I see poor old shoco missed the call today. I think a certain team from the peninsula taught they were going to get an easy win Sunday, until the blue and yellow machine moved in on put some manners on them.
aidz View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aidz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:21pm
Got my tickets today. ups man left them with a neighbour 5 doors down!!!
she gave them to me when she seen the van outside this evening..

LET THE COUNTDOWN COMMENCE!!

Edited by aidz - 01 May 2012 at 10:22pm
You'll never beat the Irish
Byrne91 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Byrne91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:51pm
Used one of my parents names on my conditional game vouchers (didnt want the application to clash with my portal account).....think there will be any problems collecting the Qfinals and on if we get there?? I know its very strict for champions league away games and they seem to stress it has to be the name on the voucher with an ID on the tickets T&Cs
weelout View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weelout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by green dragon green dragon wrote:

no surname either on my posting address is this normal assume i fill it in right when others are missing theirs aswell 

Don't think they deliver all the way out there
ya were lucky to get out of here with a draw sunday evening! 14 men and stil couldnt beat us!LOL
ah sure it wil b grand in d mornin
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by Claret Murph Claret Murph wrote:

Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Bit annoying that they didnt send out all emails together
Anyone in the Galway area got theirs ? Again nothing for us but early days .

Claret

My experience of UPS is that if you live in a rural area it can take up to three days extra for them to deliver.

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by Guf10 Guf10 wrote:

Anyone in the Galway area got theirs ? Again nothing for us but early days .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:58pm
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

MariborKev View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariborKev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:54pm
Grand.

I haven't got one either, whereas me da's tickets have already been delivered....
irish boogie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irish boogie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by MariborKev MariborKev wrote:

Anyone not get an email yet?
No email for me hopefully be here soon  ............
Thank You Torun and Tyskie
Guf10 View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
...fond of the jar.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guf10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by MariborKev MariborKev wrote:

No email for me yet
2 in a row, 2 in a row, 2 in a row

MariborKev View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariborKev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 6:36pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 199>
  Share Topic