You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Away days + World Cup 2022 Accommodation and Travel
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Faroe Islands Away - Torshavn - October 16th, 2012
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Faroe Islands Away - Torshavn - October 16th, 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 70>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:13am
Originally posted by familyguy familyguy wrote:

I presume the abbey charter has been filled - I may have a beverage or seventeen on this trip LOL
Make sure to fasten your seatbelt, don't want any accidentsEmbarrassed
Sponsored Links

Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:21am
Funny can't see past the German game at the moment .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:27am
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

i've applied for 1 ticket but its asking me to pay for 2. anyone else getting this?

The other ticket is for me DG.....just bring it over with you and you can give it to me on match day
Thanks
Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:54am
Yeah that was agreed at the JD-Hornet Dinner in Budapest. 
AKA pedantic kunt
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 11:33am
on the off chance anyone is short a ticket, ive one spare

Edited by nvidic - 02 Oct 2012 at 11:33am
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 11:53am
Originally posted by rolo rolo wrote:

Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Email received as well. Glad I took kerrzy's advice and cancelled my Abbey travel ticket.

3 euro cheaper and hopefully some sort of credit from the FAI for attending the fixture.

See, I'm tempted to just pay the FAI the extra €17 to ensure I get credit for this. I mean, I'll probably be looking two or three tickets for each of the remaining games, so being sure that they have the record that I took one for Kstan and the Faroes would be helpful. I don't trust them to get my details from Abbey (despite what both sides say there).

Talking to another forum member about this earlier on. He was overlooked for Euro 2012 tix by the FAI and he wants to spend the extra 17 euro (since he can afford it) to ensure he's on their list for Sweden. Its not ticket harvesting since youre using the ticket, and hopefully we have to collect the tix over there.

If the FAI sorted u with tix for the Euros and you have been to Kazakhstan, you shouldnt need to waste 17 euro on a ticket for this game. I wouldnt bother.  Fook it, if needs be, I'll apply for 2 tickets for Sweden and give u one of them.

They are being posted out so anyone can apply regardless of whether they're going or not, and get credit. Sure there were a load of tickets not collected in Astana so collecting them didnt put anyone off doing it.

Personally I wouldnt bother wasting the extra 17 quid. There isn't going to be a problem for tickets in this campaign unless we're heading to Germany to win the group/have an attractive play off in a small stadium.. Cant see either of those happening. And anyway anyone that was at any of the 4 previous matches will easily be catered for in Cologne. 

When it will come into play is for France 2016 but can't imagine a game nearly 4 years previously will have any baring on that.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 11:58am
Originally posted by Kerrzy Kerrzy wrote:

They are being posted out so anyone can apply regardless of whether they're going or not, and get credit. Sure there were a load of tickets not collected in Astana so collecting them didnt put anyone off doing it.

Personally I wouldnt bother wasting the extra 17 quid. There isn't going to be a problem for tickets in this campaign unless we're heading to Germany to win the group/have an attractive play off in a small stadium.. Cant see either of those happening. And anyway anyone that was at any of the 4 previous matches will easily be catered for in Cologne. 

When it will come into play is for France 2016 but can't imagine a game nearly 4 years previously will have any baring on that.

Yeah I completley agree. I looked at the email earlier and saw that they are posting out the tix.
So there'll be some ticket harvesting done alrite.

Think its a waste of 17 euro if uve already got a  ticket. 17 euro on top of 20 euro for an abbey ticket = 37 euro to see this match Dead

There is definitely no need to panic. And anyway, anybody who goes to away games on a regular basis always knows somebody who can sort them out with a ticket.
"I'm off to see the Queen tomorrow too, don't forget that"
Claret Murph View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Hmmm, Goodness, I must say

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claret Murph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 12:48pm
Yep got the mail as well , so paid up and now waiting on postie to arrive well sometime soon .
Lansdowne Road debut aged 52 and 201 days .
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 1:02pm

There is definitely no need to panic.

This is crucial.

67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
Trapped View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Coat hangar expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trapped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

I'll take it seeing as someone in the ticket office can't tell the difference between the number 1 and number 2 on an email. Heads are gona roll over this.
67% points to games ratio at the last Euro's (better than Portugal's)
The Saint View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Saint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by DG80 DG80 wrote:

i've applied for 1 ticket but its asking me to pay for 2. anyone else getting this?

applied for one and got one.
I applied under my customer number I got from the fai for the euro's (previously applied under my dad's) and they sent me back the details and log in for my dad's account Confused
FAIlure

Good shot, lovely ............ oh good jaysus
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Trapped Trapped wrote:

I'll take it seeing as someone in the ticket office can't tell the difference between the number 1 and number 2 on an email. Heads are gona roll over this.

No. The fact he has two tickets is entirely of his own doing.
AntrimMan View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
YBIG's resident Nordy/London Hipster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AntrimMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 4:00pm

think he's referring to his own application Rolo.
@AntrimMan85
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 4:40pm
Good point. Read that totally wrong!
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 4:45pm

ya need to eat a few more weetabix there ro!
familyguy View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote familyguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by sham157 sham157 wrote:

I presume the abbey charter has been filled - I may have a beverage or seventeen on this trip LOL
Make sure to fasten your seatbelt, don't want any accidentsEmbarrassed

Im going to aim for a scar on my right cheek this time Ouch
Pipkin View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pipkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 8:28pm

Maybe for the flight out but very doubtful for the flight home.... Wont mention the names of anyone other than Familyguy as being in contention for contributing to this.
rolo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rolo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2012 at 8:54pm

ya need to eat a few more weetabix there ro!

LOLEmbarrassed
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4950515253 70>
  Share Topic