You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sponsorless Ireland jersey lookout thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
Author
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote valo88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 12:12am
What size is that away Bob?
Sponsored Links

depechemode View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote depechemode Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 12:33am
This has some "interesting " Irish jerseys down the years

http://www.punditarena.com/irish-football/rbarrett/top-10-hipster-republic-ireland-jerseys/
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 12:36am
Not sure Val no size on the label. Fairly sure I was swimming in it so Xl probably
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
rossieman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossieman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2015 at 9:45am
Bob I will take the green home one, if no one else has asked.How much do you want for it ?
Bob Hoskins View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bob Hoskins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2015 at 9:27pm
Both gone. The price was a donation to the ybig charities
Romario 2016: And the ticket mafia gets caught! Well, four years ago I had already told the government.
Charlton's Child View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlton's Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Sep 2015 at 1:35pm
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BNWT-Rare-Eire-Republic-of-Ireland-short-sleeve-home-shirt-/301722226649

2013-2014 Home Jersey unsponsored 
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2015 at 11:02am
Folks with the impending birth of my second kid in a few weeks i'm setting up a stall tomorrow (say 21 november) at a sports memorabilia fair in the high street hall in belmont, co. Offaly just outside of athlone. It'll probably suit anyone based in the Midlands, North or West best.

Details are here: https://www.facebook.com/events/439991129542844/?ref=4&feed_story_type=308&action_history=null

I will have a rake of club and international football shirts for sale (including several sponsorless match worn shirts and other signed shirts), as well as dvds (including the very elusive Road to Asia dvd), books, programmes etc

I will have other similar stuff for other sports too - mainly rugby and gaa (football and hurling).

I'll also have some more expensive framed stuff which would make great xmas presents.

Edited by BoboDub - 23 Nov 2015 at 9:21pm
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 9:21pm
Well folks, a little closer to home, and this will be the last chance this side of Christmas, but I'm going to have another stall (this time in Dublin) this Saturday with some excellent old match worn and replica football shirts (including Ireland replicas and matchworns), and also other sports.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1476028029370656/

There could be some nice christmas presents in here or even line up your clobber nice and early for the European Championships next year!

Once again a discount of 20% to any ybiggers who quote the magic code "PMtheCount" :D

Send me a private message here or on facebook in advance if you're looking fro anything in particular as if I don't plan to be selling it I might do a deal for something anyway!

Cheers, Barry

Drumcondra 69er View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drumcondra 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2015 at 9:38pm
Nice one, will drop up to that.
Blog: A False First XI
Twitter: @afalsefirstxi
Facebook: A False First XI
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:19pm
Folks here's a clump of the jerseys available on saturday. There will be a few more match worns including a ronnie whelan from dave o'learys testimonial!

daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:40pm
Originally posted by BoboDub BoboDub wrote:

Folks here's a clump of the jerseys available on saturday. There will be a few more match worns including a ronnie whelan from dave o'learys testimonial!

They look like the jersey's Man U played in against Southampton in the first half in the dell all them years ago
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:42pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Originally posted by BoboDub BoboDub wrote:

They look like the jersey's Man U played in against Southampton in the first half in the dell all them years ago
LOL
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:47pm
Was having difficulty uploading there becaus eof the siz eof the pics on my phone! On the ;laptop now so this hsould work.

Remember I am selling off a clump of my collection to help towards the birth of my second child in 3 weeks, so please don't expect these to be cheap :D But you can expect them to be high quality!!! If you have any questions about any of this stuff send me a PM

Cheers

Barry

McG View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
SISAO? What the hell is SISAO?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote McG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:51pm
Sham you need that padded jacket.

YBIG Table Quiz winner 2016 & 2017
AS YOU WERE McGx

BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 8:52pm
And some of the books.

Again please note this is just the Irish stuff I'm offloading to help you prepare for the Euros :D There will be a rake of other irish and foreign club and international soccer gear, as well as a clump of gaa and rugby stuff too from my collection.

Peter Stöger View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 9:09pm
Might be interested in the the Road to 88 and 90 books (have 94, had 90 but suspect someone nicked it Embarrassed ) What size are the jersies?
BoboDub View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoboDub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Peter Stöger Peter Stöger wrote:

Might be interested in the the Road to 88 and 90 books (have 94, had 90 but suspect someone nicked it Embarrassed ) What size are the jersies?

It's come down and try on on the day - the jersey vary from schoolboy size to XL. this isn't an ad to buy online privately, it's just letting people know about the fair and the stuff that I will be offloading - it wouldn't be fair on those who travel if I sold the good stuff privately so first come first served!
Peter Stöger View Drop Down
Davey Langan
Davey Langan

I am Wah.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peter Stöger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 9:25pm
Just saw that there on facebook, yeah no worries. I'm 1000 miles to the east so might not be able to make it on the day LOL  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>
  Share Topic