You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rugby Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 469>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 12:40pm
His aul doll's a provo, and her aul doll was too. 
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 3:22pm
Wales and England game should be good on Saturday. 

Italy seemed to have tightened up this year a bit. Seeing as Wales only got 2 tries over there, I wonder will Ireland struggle to get the 4 tries for a bonus point? 

Edited by irishmufc - 21 Feb 2019 at 3:22pm
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
lassassinblanc View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Cheese, it’s not just for eating

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by irishmufc irishmufc wrote:

Italy seemed to have tightened up this year a bit. Seeing as Wales only got 2 tries over there, I wonder will Ireland struggle to get the 4 tries for a bonus point? 

I wouldn't think so, Wales haven't been the best this year they only beat France because they literally handed it to them.
irishmufc View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I love Vulvas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irishmufc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by lassassinblanc lassassinblanc wrote:

I wouldn't think so, Wales haven't been the best this year they only beat France because they literally handed it to them.

I'm sure Wales with the home crowd behind them will have a right go at them. They'd obviously want to start well and score the first try s early as possible. It might rattle England. 
Wings? They're only the band The Beatles could have been.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2019 at 3:52pm

I'm sure Wales with the home crowd behind them will have a right go at them. They'd obviously want to start well and score the first try s early as possible. It might rattle England. 

I meant Ireland v Italy I can see us getting the bonus try
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 6:50pm
Wales you f**king beautiful f**kers
SuperDave84 View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
ooh Thomas, how could you do this to me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 7:11pm
Great result. All it does is mean that Wales still have a chance of winning the tournament. Ireland don't. England are going to win their next two games, probably with bonus points. They'll make it to 19 or 20 points. They'll definitely get a bonus point win v Italy and probably get one v Scotland, especially if they head into that game (the last of the tournament) knowing they need it.

Ireland currently have 4 points. I don't think Ireland are going to get 15 points from the next three games. Even that likely won't be enough, assuming England make it to 20. Plus England have a brilliant points difference at the minute, so even if Ireland make it to 19, England are likely to do the same and win on points difference.

It's a Welsh grand slam or England winning the tournament. I can't see any alternative.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 7:13pm
England will get f**k all easy v Scotland, war zone stuff.
eireland View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eireland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by SuperDave84 SuperDave84 wrote:

Great result. All it does is mean that Wales still have a chance of winning the tournament. Ireland don't. England are going to win their next two games, probably with bonus points. They'll make it to 19 or 20 points. They'll definitely get a bonus point win v Italy and probably get one v Scotland, especially if they head into that game (the last of the tournament) knowing they need it.

Ireland currently have 4 points. I don't think Ireland are going to get 15 points from the next three games. Even that likely won't be enough, assuming England make it to 20. Plus England have a brilliant points difference at the minute, so even if Ireland make it to 19, England are likely to do the same and win on points difference.

It's a Welsh grand slam or England winning the tournament. I can't see any alternative.
Hopefully Joe approaches the games in terms of getting players experience ahead of the WC instead of going all out to win. 
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 7:47pm
Originally posted by oldbilly oldbilly wrote:

England will get f**k all easy v Scotland, war zone stuff.
Scotland are poor though. Their decision making with the ball is baffling, they never seem to take the obvious option. 

England were comfortable at half-time and then got it all wrong afterwards. Two decent games to watch though, for different reasons.
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 8:12pm

We get a bonus point win and put points on the bosrd against Italy tomorrow and it's all to play imo.

Scotland have a nice habit of beating England do you never know,
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 8:47pm

We get a bonus point win and put points on the bosrd against Italy tomorrow and it's all to play imo.

England 61-21 Scotland
England 25-13 Scotland
England 38-18 Scotland
England 22-16 Scotland
England 26-12 Scotland
England 42-20 Scotland

That's the last six meetings at Twickenham. Scotland haven't won there since 1983!
Baldrick View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Peyton-tly Pedantic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Baldrick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 8:55pm

England 61-21 Scotland
England 25-13 Scotland
England 38-18 Scotland
England 22-16 Scotland
England 26-12 Scotland
England 42-20 Scotland

That's the last six meetings at Twickenham. Scotland haven't won there since 1983!

Save stop ruining threads with facts. It’s not appreciated in these parts 
AKA pedantic kunt
Sham157 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sham157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 9:12pm
LassieLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by Sham157 - 23 Feb 2019 at 9:12pm
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lassassinblanc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 9:32pm

England 61-21 Scotland
England 25-13 Scotland
England 38-18 Scotland
England 22-16 Scotland
England 26-12 Scotland
England 42-20 Scotland

My bad thought it was at Murrayfield , though you never know if they can keep them from the bonus point then maybe

Edited by lassassinblanc - 23 Feb 2019 at 9:33pm
armahibee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote armahibee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 10:04pm

England 61-21 Scotland
England 25-13 Scotland
England 38-18 Scotland
England 22-16 Scotland
England 26-12 Scotland
England 42-20 Scotland

My bad thought it was at Murrayfield , though you never know if they can keep them from the bonus point then maybe

Scotland arent that far off the mark, but as pm says some of the decision making is bizzare. This year they have being great on the counter and breaking the line, they need hogg and russell back but it il be close, that bruising game england are playing isnt sustainable over the whole touranment. Anyway it wont matter we wont beat wales.
Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 10:23pm

Surprised when I looked at the betting and saw England still 8/11 favourites

Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SuperDave84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2019 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Surprised when I looked at the betting and saw England still 8/11 favourites

Whereas Wales are 2/1 to win the grand slam.

That's probably the better value bet of the pair.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 341342343344345 469>
  Share Topic