You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Rugby Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 263264265266267 469>
Author
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randyrandolph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Witness tells court she was preparing to leave and went upstairs to try and find a friend. She said she heard some moaning. She said it wasn't distressed. She said she opened the door and walked in
She said there was a bed in front of her. She said she saw Paddy Jackson on his knees thrusting into the complainant whose bum was up. She said Stuart Olding was propped up on some pillows at the top of the bed and the complainant's head was down towards his penis
She said Paddy Jackson asked her if she wanted to join in and she said "no" and left the room. She said she closed the door and turned to a friend who was standing outside, kind of laughed and said: "I've just seen a threesome"
She said she went downstairs then to leave and claims Blane McIlroy made some sort of crude comment like "let's go have sex" and she said "no". She said she remembers him saying something like "it would be the best night of your life"

Jackson always maintained that he didn't have sex with the alleged victim and just digitally penetrated her.
Interesting.

paddy sounds like bit of a boy... anyway they'll walk based on this evidence alone. 

alihau41 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alihau41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 3:44pm
@frankgreaney twitter feed is providing the updates. a lot of contradiction across the different statements, can't imagine that this will lead to a conviction now.
ShamtheRam View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShamtheRam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 3:54pm
____

use your f**king brain when making comments like this on an ongoing trial.
Angry

Edited by Bob Hoskins - 13 Feb 2018 at 4:11pm
YBIG NPF founder and CEO
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 3:57pm
I wonder would France have dropped so many of those lads if they were playing England this weekend?
greenforever View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by ShamtheRam ShamtheRam wrote:

____

use your f**king brain when making comments like this on an ongoing trial.
Angry

Her .evidence seems to be very consistent yet Jackson claims not to have had sex with her and the girl giving evidence for the defence says he was

Surely the contradiction is on the defence

I can't see the victims making it up to save face seeing as most people her age wouldn't given it a second taught about a girl shaging 2 lads.
I know nothing :-)
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 4:55pm
Agree with most of that gf but not the last bit, girl had to leave her job and emigrate Ireland after sleeping with two munster players not that long ago to get away from it all.
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by nvidic nvidic wrote:

Agree with most of that gf but not the last bit, girl had to leave her job and emigrate Ireland after sleeping with two munster players not that long ago to get away from it all.

Didn't hear that, i remember the incident in the Shelbourne?  Such double standards are sickening.

I still don;t see a girl making that sh*t up and been that strong to be interrogated by 4 different defence barristers if it wasn't true 
horsebox View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Born n bred in darndale.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horsebox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:40pm
https://twitter.com/FrankGreaney?lang=en

Good summary here - no doubt in my mind that these lads are going to walk.

It was far across the sea,
When the devil got a hold of me,
He wouldn't set me free,
So he kept me soul for ransom.
na na na na na na na na na
na na na na na na na na.
I'm a sailor man from Glasgow to
sid waddell View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

On a dark desert highway

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sid waddell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 5:53pm
Contradictions appear to be all on the defence side here.

Today's testimony is entirely consistent with the complainant's story and demolishes Jackson's. 

Gigibongi33 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gigibongi33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 7:24pm

said girl allegedly posted on her own FB the day after 'last night was the stuff dreams are made of'
zizu Kilbane View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zizu Kilbane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Gigibongi33 Gigibongi33 wrote:

said girl allegedly posted on her own FB the day after 'last night was the stuff dreams are made of'

Yes night and day between the two incidents
"Sometimes, sh*t happens, someone's gotta deal with it, and who ya gonna call?"
flipper View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by greenforever greenforever wrote:

Didn't hear that, i remember the incident in the Shelbourne?  Such double standards are sickening.

I still don;t see a girl making that sh*t up and been that strong to be interrogated by 4 different defence barristers if it wasn't true 

Double standards swing both ways. For instance, society couldn't care less about a man being harassed by a female boss. Also female teachers getting it on with young lads is not taken seriously at all, but when the genders reversed people literally look for blood. Then there's the whole fleshlight vs dildo chestnut.  
DUBLIN DOC View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
The F The F The FAI

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DUBLIN DOC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by flipper flipper wrote:

Double standards swing both ways. For instance, society couldn't care less about a man being harassed by a female boss. Also female teachers getting it on with young lads is not taken seriously at all, but when the genders reversed people literally look for blood. Then there's the whole fleshlight vs dildo chestnut.  
Are you a dildo man yourself flipper ?
flipper View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Yet to find one large enough. I use the flesh light inversely. Dry.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:10pm
LOL
Originally posted by DUBLIN DOC DUBLIN DOC wrote:

Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenforever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 10:49pm

TonyNotJack View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyNotJack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 11:51pm

Hans Moleman View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Muff: That is a lie and you are a liar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hans Moleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 12:18am
Originally posted by horsebox horsebox wrote:

https://twitter.com/FrankGreaney?lang=en

Good summary here - no doubt in my mind that these lads are going to walk.

It seems after the last couple of days evidence, that there is a lot of sentiment on here that these lads will walk. Reading through what was said, it's clear that the defense have done everything in their power to keep blurring the lines of what has gone on, as was always going to be their way. At the same time, almost everything the victim has said happened hasn't in any way been discredited. She has been rock solid in her account of the details. As a matter of fact the female witnesses today have nailed how credible the victims accounts were. The witness accounts also show that Jackson has blatantly and consistently lied to police and also the court in his statements, when he said he never had sexual intercourse with the girl. 

Key points from today

- Witness says she saw the victim on her knees, with Jackson penetrating her from behind. This is exactly the account the victim has given. It also blows every shred of credibility any statement Jackson makes out of the water. Jackson saying he only ever digitally penetrated her. Why would he possibly lie about this?

- The witness who crashed on the couch, asked Jackson about this 'threesome' the following morning. Again Jackson said nothing happened. Why did Jackson lie to her?

- In terms of Olding, again the victims account holds up perfectly. Olding claims that the woman was straddling Paddy Jackson and invited him in to give him oral sex. The witness account of the victim on her knees is exactly as the witness has said all along, with trousers around her knees making it impossible to straddle anyone. 

- The witness says she saw the victim turn her head away. Again this is exactly what the victim said happened when the witness walked in. 

- The defense has done a good job blurring the lines by asking a witness if Jackson or Olding were holding the victims head. A really good job of blurring the lines by asking the witness if the victim looked frozen with fear, and the witness responding no. This is great defense, but it's incredibly flimsy. They are basically getting a witness, standing at a door for a minute, to psychologically analyse what is going on in another girls head, and try and state it as some sort of fact! As if any of the above things would definitively mean that the victim was not being raped when the witness walked in. All these instances show is that the victims account is exactly as she always said it was. 

Talking purely hypothetically, if the witness had walked in and Jackson had said 'you wanna join in' as he did and the witness said no, and the victim said something like 'come on, join in, you'll love it,'. Or if the witness walked in and they stopped for a moment, and the victim moved over and took the iniative and mounted Jackson or Olding in front of her. Such instances as these would be clearly indicating that a consensual threesome was occurring. None of that actually happened though. Nothing even close to that happened, by either the witness accounts or the victim accounts of events. 

The prosecuting barrister did a good job cross examining imo, simply asking the witness if she saw any signs of the victim positively consenting. The witness said no. Huge amount of blurring of lines going on by the defense, it really is there only option it seems and it may well work.

TLDR - Jackson is shown up to have lied to the police after court after the witness statements today. His credibility is absolutely shot. The witness account of events does not contradict a single thing the victim has said all along about the events that took place.

Edited by Hans Moleman - 14 Feb 2018 at 12:20am
"I called him an embarrassment to FIFA and to himself," .... He said 'No-one speaks to me like that'.... and I said, "well I do' and that was that."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 263264265266267 469>
  Share Topic