You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : League Of Ireland : Premier and First Division
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rovers Jersy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 7:43am
Originally posted by MrFantastico MrFantastico wrote:

it was packed ? i heard it was half empty Embarrassed , yes much better than meyou are probbaly about 15 listening to people on the bohs forum who havent even got a clue what is going on in their own club, I didnt racially abuse anyone but lets just look back recently to the first derby in D7 howls of racism raining down on ryan thompson when he kissede the crest of rovers i was disgusted, Again i dindt spit on anyone i wasnt even there i also find it hard to believe anyone would care enough to spit on underage players probbaly another rumour you heard on your forum.

and we being the dregs of irish society ? the only team this year who had trouble was yous in longford and then playing the victim as if nothing had happned
I Was there what was the reason for the trouble ?
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
Sponsored Links

MrFantastico View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrFantastico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2011 at 11:31am
see TBWRA two people can play jumping to conclusions and making things up
We hate princess diana, we hate elton john too, we hate orange bastards but rovers we love you.    KOH
TBWRA View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TBWRA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2011 at 7:08pm
Fair enough if you want to point score and talk rubbish thats up to you i just wont take you serious anymore as will anyone else rvs fans included
"The Football Grounds of Europe" about Dalymount that :- "You walk down lanes you'd expect to find a backstreet mechanic only to stumble onto a national stadium steeped in tradition and history"
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 5:46am
Originally posted by SRFC Ultras SRFC Ultras wrote:

Apperantly they where well impressed with the club when their big wigs where hob nobbing it up in White Heart Lane with Alan Sugar (didnt even know he was still around Spurs) and the likes. So the ball got rolling from there

I've always said the big European sponsers would be attracted sooner or later. The days of sponsors like Johnnys side street chemist in Sligo or Bobs screws and nails shop in Dundalk are below us at this stage

Well if you must know that chemist is actually part of a large multi national chain, called the McSweeney Group, that has a dozen units on both sides of the border.

Like Shams we will be geting a new sponsor this season too as the above group are in administration or somthing. Word is that the budget was to be cut by 20% unless a good reliable sponsor came on board. Thing seem to be going that way, thank god.

Ringo View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 5:56am
www.faishop.com

www.carrolls.ie

roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 8:16am
Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Well if you must know that chemist is actually part of a large multi national chain, called the McSweeney Group, that has a dozen units on both sides of the border.

Like Shams we will be geting a new sponsor this season too as the above group are in administration or somthing. Word is that the budget was to be cut by 20% unless a good reliable sponsor came on board. Thing seem to be going that way, thank god.

Cross border is MNC now?

There is no similarity at all in the situation. Sligs sponsor is bust and they need to find a new one. It happens.

Rovers were approached by a huge multinational to be part of their new marketing campaign. Our current sponsors are being retained as a partner on the back of the shirt.
Max Power View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
A.K.A. Mod Powers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Max Power Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 8:58am
Can you get the Rovers jersey in Carrolls & FAI stores in town? The mrs is getting me one for xmas but cant make it out to Tallaght during its opening hours.
Co-Founder of The Paul McShane Fan Club, Portmarnock Branch
johnnycee View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 9:15am
Originally posted by Max Power Max Power wrote:

Can you get the Rovers jersey in Carrolls & FAI stores in town? The mrs is getting me one for xmas but cant make it out to Tallaght during its opening hours.

Yes you can get it in the FAI/Umbro Store, open 9.30-7pm 7 days a week or online at www.faishop.com
Don't believe everything you read in the news papers
GoneToShowgies View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoneToShowgies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 10:39am
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

Originally posted by GoneToShowgies GoneToShowgies wrote:

Cross border is MNC now?

There is no similarity at all in the situation. Sligs sponsor is bust and they need to find a new one. It happens.

Rovers were approached by a huge multinational to be part of their new marketing campaign. Our current sponsors are being retained as a partner on the back of the shirt.

The guy who owns the company is foregin and is connected with at least one other large company doing business across Europe.

In fairness I never said there was a similarity between the two clubs situations, only that both seem to be geting a new sponsor.

Gary McKay View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Yo Adrian

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary McKay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 10:56am

Edited by Gary McKay - 05 Dec 2011 at 10:57am
The U View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The U Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 11:18am
Sick
Red&BlackIreland View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red&BlackIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 11:53am

it was packed ? i heard it was half empty Embarrassed , yes much better than meyou are probbaly about 15 listening to people on the bohs forum who havent even got a clue what is going on in their own club, I didnt racially abuse anyone but lets just look back recently to the first derby in D7 howls of racism raining down on ryan thompson when he kissede the crest of rovers i was disgusted, Again i dindt spit on anyone i wasnt even there i also find it hard to believe anyone would care enough to spit on underage players probbaly another rumour you heard on your forum.

and we being the dregs of irish society ? the only team this year who had trouble was yous in longford and then playing the victim as if nothing had happned

Your horrible abuse of the English language sums you and most Shamrock fans up perfectly.

Learn to speak and spell correctly, and then people may treat your points with an ounce of merit.

Just to clarify a few points:

1) Vicar Street was sold out.

2) The FAI never bailed Bohemians out. Even if they did, you can be sure revenue never have.

3) I was in SDCC stadium for the U19's final last season, and witnessed dozens of Rovers fans spit on the Bohs players leaving the pitch - if you want to think I'm lying, that's your choice.

4) You should take a look at your own fans behaviour against Dundalk at the Setanta final before looking to us.
Tiocfaidh Armani View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiocfaidh Armani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 11:59am
Originally posted by roverstillidie roverstillidie wrote:

No comment, all will be revealed around the Spurs game.

But what I hear this is only behind the Irish rugby and football teams, Munster, Leinster and Dublin GAA, and not all that far behind, in terms of finances and the marketing they will also do.

It dwarves even two of the rugby provincial sides and all but one GAA deal.

Average home attendance last year of 3,665 according to extratime.ie and you're making a claim like that. You and your goon friend make me laugh with your delusions of grandeur. Celtic get £1.5 million a year for shirt sponsorship, they would have got an ad on the back of our tops for the money you're claiming you're getting from SEAT. I don't think they're that dumb!LOL
roverstillidie View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Bohs number 1 fan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roverstillidie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 4:18pm
Originally posted by Red&BlackIreland Red&BlackIreland wrote:

Your horrible abuse of the English language sums you and most Shamrock fans up perfectly.

Learn to speak and spell correctly, and then people may treat your points with an ounce of merit.

2) The FAI never bailed Bohemians out. Even if they did, you can be sure revenue never have.

3) I was in SDCC stadium for the U19's final last season, and witnessed dozens of Rovers fans spit on the Bohs players leaving the pitch - if you want to think I'm lying, that's your choice.

4) You should take a look at your own fans behaviour against Dundalk at the Setanta final before looking to us.

1: Sold out, hard to know. But it wasn't full. 

2: Your hole. Twice. Most Bozo's actually don't seem to know this. TBWRA, any comment on this?

3: So was I and saw nothing and heard nothing until now. I'm calling bullsh*t.

4: Some hoolie on hoolie slaps outside the ground between like minded souls. No-one got stuck in a coma
MayoMark View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The NEW angrier Freewheeler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MayoMark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2011 at 8:15pm
Jesus H Christ, some of the comments on this thread... Such a crowd of bitches.                       
1899 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by Red&BlackIreland Red&BlackIreland wrote:

1) No-one cares about your fund-raising.

2)Is being bailed out by one body really any better than being bailed out by another?
Revenues decision to back Rovers has turned out to be a sound one for them aswell as us as if Rovers went belly up they wouldn't be raking in our tax dollars now.

3) Dozens yet not one pic or video??

4) Do you really want to get into a slanging match about violence at games???
1899 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1899 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 1:41pm
Oh,and pointing out spelling mistakes on an Internet forumClap
Red&BlackIreland View Drop Down
Joe Lapira
Joe Lapira

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red&BlackIreland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2011 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by 1899 1899 wrote:

Oh,and pointing out spelling mistakes on an Internet forumClap

Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic