You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Weekend Break in Ireland

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

Originally posted by gufct gufct wrote:

The sandhouse hotel on rossanowlagh is outstanding in everyway and is what an Irish hotel experience should be. Fantastic food  , beach out your window , surfing Bar none , wonderful walks and magnificent staff who make it feel like home.
Surely that would defeat the whole purpose of going away?
best off to stay at home and save yourself a few bob. 
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 5:05pm

The sandhouse hotel on rossanowlagh is outstanding in everyway and is what an Irish hotel experience should be. Fantastic food  , beach out your window , surfing Bar none , wonderful walks and magnificent staff who make it feel like home.

Too close 
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
Denis Irwin View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
Stay Home & watch Lethal Weapon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Denis Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 5:10pm

Also home to the only Orange March in the Republic 
Eamonn Dunphy:"I'll tell you who wrote it, Rod Liddle, he's the guy who ran away and left his wife for a young one".

Bill O'Herlihy: Ah ye can't be saying that now Eamonn
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 5:14pm

Love this hotel. Managed to blag my way into a suite years ago and still manage to get it everytime now as I stay there a couple of times a year. No better sound to wake up in the morning than the sound of the waves. Great food there too. Surfing is pretty good also. Super orange parade 
BigStrongMan View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane

Just Modding Like

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BigStrongMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 5:21pm
surfing is for ****s
PM me for all forum moderation queries.
pre Madonna View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
I am MALDING

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pre Madonna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by BigStrongMan BigStrongMan wrote:

surfing is for ****s
Clap

I am sure it is great, if you like that sort of thing, but somebody needs to tell them  other topics of conversation are available. Definitely one of the things I don't miss from home is ****s in the pub talking about 'the swell'. 
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by LO SCIENZIATO LO SCIENZIATO wrote:

Originally posted by Cabra Hoop Cabra Hoop wrote:

Clifden, Dungarvan, Ballyvaughan all nice spots..

Back to Waterford City with ya NP. Viking Triangle and Waterford Crystal in City Centre and then head off on the Greenway but don't stay in Dungarvan. Kip LOL

off to Killarney and Kenmare for Easter will report back Wink

Get ta f*ck! You can't be recommending people avoid Dungarvan for being a kip, and then tell them to go to the city, an even bigger hole LOL
gufct View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Trapattoni could manage me any day!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gufct Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 6:36pm

surfing is for ****s

A lot more than surfing there https://m.sandhouse.ie/
One City,One County,One Club GUFC will be back.
drog addict View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton
Castleknocker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drog addict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by pre Madonna pre Madonna wrote:

surfing is for ****s
Clap

I am sure it is great, if you like that sort of thing, but somebody needs to tell them  other topics of conversation are available. Definitely one of the things I don't miss from home is ****s in the pub talking about 'the swell'. 

Surfers are total ****s. Irish surfers are the biggest knobs you will ever meet. No time for them myself but I do enjoy it.
oldbilly View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 10:08pm
Was over in Galway last weekend,stayed in Oranmore lodge hotel very handy for town, 15€ taxi trip. Hotels a throwback but friendly and only 4.50 for a late pint.
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2019 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by HuntysCousin HuntysCousin wrote:

Back to Waterford City with ya NP. Viking Triangle and Waterford Crystal in City Centre and then head off on the Greenway but don't stay in Dungarvan. Kip LOL

Get ta f*ck! You can't be recommending people avoid Dungarvan for being a kip, and then tell them to go to the city, an even bigger hole LOL

These fcukin Cork lads Hunty, wha ? 

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
LO SCIENZIATO View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Fucknut Of The Year

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LO SCIENZIATO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 8:53am

ah come on Hunty tell me other than shagging your sister or 1st cousin in Creations niteclub what is there else to do in Dungarvan LOL
HuntysCousin View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuntysCousin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2019 at 9:28am

ah come on Hunty tell me other than shagging your sister or 1st cousin in Creations niteclub what is there else to do in Dungarvan LOL

LOLLOL
Ah ya, but at least they're still better looking than the yokes you'd find in Masons
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic