You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : Other Forums : Whatever!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jimmy Saville

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rostrevor Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2012 at 11:07pm
140 traumatised by his chat up line hows about that then
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:26am

His headstone's been removed at the request of his family. I still can't get over it, one of my idols growing up and all the time he was a dirty child molesting c**t. 

Edited by Metal Paul - 10 Oct 2012 at 9:26am
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
Sligo Hornet View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
Runner Up, Branson lookalike 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sligo Hornet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Metal Paul Metal Paul wrote:

His headstone's been removed at the request of his family. I still can't get over it, one of my idols growing up and all the time he was a dirty child molesting c**t. 

Always thought the same MP............also he is linked to a suicide of a young girl, in my neck of the woods, dating back to the early 70's

Wallet ?? What the fcuk is that ?
Metal Paul View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane
The Dude

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Metal Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

Always thought the same MP............also he is linked to a suicide of a young girl, in my neck of the woods, dating back to the early 70's

"At the time of Claire’s death, a Sunday newspaper claimed that her diary contained a record of associations with several top BBC disc jockeys and showbusiness personalities, all of whom she alleged had “used her” for their own sexual gratifications."
“I was very disturbed by other references in the diary, which mentioned many names. Some of the passages were so shocking that I would rather not repeat them. But the police know what they said.”
Jaysus, there could be a lot more than just him involved!
"There are no chicks with dicks Johnny, just guys with tits."
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 10:22am
I jogged behind this cu**t down the coast road in Dublin on a charity run and thought he was

a legend. Would normaly crack a joke about fookers like this but what hes done is a huge betrayal 

on so many people it aint really funny..Except "Jim ill fist for you" that was Very funny who ever 

posted it...

Roberto Baggio View Drop Down
Robbie Keane
Robbie Keane
UNBELIEVABLE JEFF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roberto Baggio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 10:30am
Originally posted by fochie fochie wrote:

I jogged behind this cu**t down the coast road in Dublin on a charity run and thought he was

a legend. Would normaly crack a joke about fookers like this but what hes done is a huge betrayal 

on so many people it aint really funny..Except "Jim ill fist for you" that was Very funny who ever 

posted it...

safer than him jogging behind u all the same
Hoosay View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hoosay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 10:36am

Originally posted by Sligo Hornet Sligo Hornet wrote:

"At the time of Claire’s death, a Sunday newspaper claimed that her diary contained a record of associations with several top BBC disc jockeys and showbusiness personalities, all of whom she alleged had “used her” for their own sexual gratifications."
“I was very disturbed by other references in the diary, which mentioned many names. Some of the passages were so shocking that I would rather not repeat them. But the police know what they said.”
Jaysus, there could be a lot more than just him involved!
Could be. Probably is.
For example:
John Peel told a story about when he was in the US in the 60's he used to regularly get BJ's off fans, at least one turned out to be 13 (but she "looked 18" so that's OK then), his first wife was 15 when they got married.
I'd say there was all sorts of shenanigans going on at TotP in the 60's and 70's, and those radio 1 roadshows...
fochie View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fochie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Roberto Baggio Roberto Baggio wrote:

Originally posted by fochie fochie wrote:

posted it...

safer than him jogging behind u all the same

You havent seen my arse Roberto.... its an awful mess altogetherBig smile
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 4:08pm
Are you trying to tell me that the gentleman who inserted a rubber fist in my anus as a boy was a paedophile?
If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 4:13pm
Whoever was covering up for him in the bbc or wherever needs to be brought to justice

He prob spent the last years of his life hoping this wouldnt get out before he died

What a horrible piece of scum
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
packiesglove View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote packiesglove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 4:23pm
A bloke i work with told me this about saville a few years back, and that saville was protected then, allegedly of course. The fella i know never worked in the BBC, he was working in the music industry and he had heard these stories. I met him today for the first time in ages,he said there is someone connected to Saville, still alive, that the police will be speaking to, not a famous name but involved in this horrible business. Hope some kind of justice can be dished out to anyone involved
When you're chewing on life's gristle, don't worry give a whistle....
Vivakenbarlow View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivakenbarlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 4:25pm
A knighthood cant be taken away from someone posthumously apparently
It took City 44 years to win the league and 10 months to lose it
Shebber View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shebber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 4:53pm
Jimmy Saville died just two days away from his 85th birthday. Close, but no cigar.

Someone recently discovered Jimmy Savile's diary. His last entry was 12 years old.

If you have 200 million priests, and 5% of them are paedophiles, that's still only 10 million paedophiles!
Newryrep View Drop Down
Paul McGrath
Paul McGrath
Just can't get enough of lists

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newryrep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2012 at 8:43pm
Originally posted by packiesglove packiesglove wrote:

A bloke i work with told me this about saville a few years back, and that saville was protected then, allegedly of course. The fella i know never worked in the BBC, he was working in the music industry and he had heard these stories. I met him today for the first time in ages,he said there is someone connected to Saville, still alive, that the police will be speaking to, not a famous name but involved in this horrible business. Hope some kind of justice can be dished out to anyone involved

Hang on a sec this is Jimmy Saville we are talking about Occupation DJ Celebrity charity fundraiser, national treasure not Tony Soprano.

The foundations of the british state are not would not and was never likey to crumble if he was found out even 10 years ago.If it was such a secret plenty of people seemed to know.

Still at least the Daily Mail can have a pop at the BBC
'Irish' Songs for an Irish team - no SPL EPL generic sh*te
Richard Dunne - 6th Sept 11 - best marshalling of a defence in Moscow since General Zukov Russia V Germany 1941
shoggy View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 12:47pm
Jammy Saville, like a one man Catholic Church.
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else!
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 1:18pm
Was at a funeral mass earlier and the lad with me says about the priests "these fookers should be worshipping jimmy saville on the cross" broke me townies laughing, got some funny looks from people
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
ericdogg View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ericdogg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 1:29pm
Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Was at a funeral mass earlier and the lad with me says about the priests "these fookers should be worshipping jimmy saville on the cross" broke me townies laughing, got some funny looks from people

Why the fook would did the lad go to a funeral mass?? Confused
International Caps - 7

International Goals - 1
daithi View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daithi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2012 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by ericdogg ericdogg wrote:

Originally posted by daithi daithi wrote:

Why the fook would did the lad go to a funeral mass?? Confused
Because a friend of ours died Confused just paying his respects and showing his support to the family not the church,   fooking hellConfused
Just because it's tradition does not make it right
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 23>
  Share Topic