You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Scruffy's meetup vs Estonia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 12:29pm
Great spot all right, thats till i fell up the big step going in the side door to the jacks, the pain in me shoulder was unreal, mate made a sling out of a tricolor i had. Went to game in the singing section waving me good arm, next day to St.James and have what turned out to be a broken bone in me arm near the shoulder joint, so all strapped up and of work. Disapprove    
Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
Sponsored Links

OohAah... View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OohAah... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by petej1963 petej1963 wrote:

Great spot all right, thats till i fell up the big step going in the side door to the jacks, the pain in me shoulder was unreal, mate made a sling out of a tricolor i had. Went to game in the singing section waving me good arm, next day to St.James and have what turned out to be a broken bone in me arm near the shoulder joint, so all strapped up and of work. Disapprove    

Sorry to hear that buddy. had a close call coming down that step meself
soccerc View Drop Down
Jack Charlton
Jack Charlton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soccerc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 1:10pm

Is that another chip on your shoulder so? Wink
walsheman View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walsheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 1:10pm
nearly fell coming out from that aswell!!big unexpected drop
Going To The Euro's,Poland and Ukraine 2012 HO HO!!!!

twitter.......@walsheman

RonnieB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonnieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 1:17pm
Great day and night, called it quits around midnight (wtf is wrong with me?!) great to meet some new faces.  Nothing to do now for 8 months! 
Not Metal Paul
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 1:34pm
Great to see Hoskins wearing a rovers scarf also enjoyed Glasgow Rangers Champions sing song
dogrady26 View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dogrady26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 1:52pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci013fj2T9s

Sean St Ledger at around 4am in the thick of the celebrations outside Diceys
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by soccerc soccerc wrote:

Is that another chip on your shoulder so? Wink

Never fell down the stairs of Hardys John.............Wink

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
brianie View Drop Down
Roy Keane
Roy Keane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brianie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 2:27pm
Jaysus Pete. I leave ya for a minute!!!Cry
ITS KEANE YES

YBIG You Can Please some of the People Some of the Time But Not All of The People All of The Time
herbie View Drop Down
500 Club la la la
500 Club la la la

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 5:54pm

were u drinking cheap vodka ? mrs herby
"its the best trip iv ever been on"
Justice 2012 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Moyes Y.N.W.A. Youll never win anything

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice 2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2011 at 7:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic