You Boys in Green Homepage YBIG Shop
Forum Home Forum Home : International : Republic Of Ireland
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Estonia away - tickets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 143>
Poll Question: Will you book anyway, without guarantee of ticket?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
112 [85.50%]
19 [14.50%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonnieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:09am
www.fai.ie/estonia-away from Saturday October 15 at 9.00am

09:10am... 403 forbidden... !
Not Metal Paul
Sponsored Links

DG80 View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DG80 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:10am
Originally posted by RonnieB RonnieB wrote:

www.fai.ie/estonia-away from Saturday October 15 at 9.00am

09:10am... 403 forbidden... !

same problem as me.
cup champions
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:16am
Was expecting this
RonnieB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonnieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:18am
Indeed.My Saturday sleep ruined for nout :)

Edited by RonnieB - 15 Oct 2011 at 3:19am
Not Metal Paul
ColG View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ColG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:18am
Sort of expected from the FAI!!!
Give them 24 hours! LOL
MintBerryCrunch View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MintBerryCrunch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:25am
They really are the most incompetent organisation I've ever cam across
RonnieB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonnieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:27am
And to make matters worse there is no milk in the fridge. 
Not Metal Paul
petej1963 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petej1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:31am
Jayus up at the crack of dawn for this, better be fixed soon, as heading to Spain in a few hours.......loads of milk in my fridge Wink

Sleep gentle our Rose of Mooncoin.......
daboi89 View Drop Down
Ray Houghton
Ray Houghton

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daboi89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 3:58am
Originally posted by RonnieB RonnieB wrote:

Indeed.My Saturday sleep ruined for nout :)

My thoughts exactly.    although it was fully expected
reder View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 4:18am
Originally posted by Ireland4ever Ireland4ever wrote:

EURO 2012 AWAY PLAY OFF

Estonia v Republic of Ireland. Le Coq Arena, Tallinn, Estonia. November 11. KO 21.45hrs (local time)

1,400 tickets have been made available for this match by the Estonian Football Federation. This is more than the 10% of stadium capacity which the FAI is entitled to under protocol.

In the coming week, supporters who purchased tickets for away matches during the current campaign will be contacted and given first option to buy these tickets.

In essence allocations will go first to those fans who have attended some or all away matches in the current campaign and they will be notified of the booking process in due course.

Any remaining tickets will be made available in a lottery and applications can be made at
www.fai.ie/estonia-away from Saturday October 15 at 9.00am.

Looks like I would have qualified for tickets but we went ahead and booked Abbey to be safe as I have a dreadful record when it comes to ballots from the FAI.

Note : Have takers for the possible tickets from this site, no more PMs please!!

Edited by reder - 15 Oct 2011 at 4:29am
Mr Marbles View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 4:33am
Have people been emailed to say they will be getting a ticket to Estonia ??
nvidic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nvidic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 4:51am
lads is it not a lottery so its not time dependent?
RonnieB View Drop Down
Kevin Kilbane
Kevin Kilbane

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RonnieB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 4:57am
Indeed, but I would just like for once that something that is meant to work at a certain time does.  
Not Metal Paul
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 4:59am
In the coming week, supporters who purchased tickets for away matches during the current campaign will be contacted and given first option to buy these tickets.

Has anyone been contacted directly who has been to they away game this campaign and told they will be getting tickets ?
bossofthemoss View Drop Down
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bossofthemoss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 5:00am
Not yet...
Liam Brady
Liam Brady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Marbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 5:06am
Originally posted by bossofthemoss bossofthemoss wrote:

Not yet...

Thank f**k for that starting to get panicked there.

So is that application thing open through the FAI before people have been contacted to say you got tickets or not?  

Edited by Mr Marbles - 15 Oct 2011 at 5:06am
0325422 View Drop Down
Ronnie Whelan
Ronnie Whelan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0325422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 5:25am
Originally posted by Mr Marbles Mr Marbles wrote:

Has anyone been contacted directly who has been to they away game this campaign and told they will be getting tickets ?
i was at the slovakia, macedonia and andorra games and didnt purchase any of these through the fai. andorra was a 4 hour q outside, macedonia i bought a fake ticket and slipped under the barrier and a friend got me a ticket for macedonia game. dont fancy my chances applying to fai when they have no record of me attending any away games this campaign...
deise316 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't ask me about car warranty

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deise316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 6:06am
Open now - the heading says ' Estonia away leg playoff tickets waiting list' You can apply for a max of 2 tickets. I'm going to take a  chance and wait for the FAI to contact me. Reckon there will be at most 150 tickets for this lottery, by the time the regulars and Abbey customers are looked after.

Picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 143>
  Share Topic